Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 11. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
ETH for sure. Too many tokens depends on the ERC20 token. Thus making it an important crypto. If eth is dead, i would see most of the coins on CMC will be dead as well. Soo, i'll put my money there for sure.
ETH has indeed proven to be seen many once gan gan proves that already seems indeed to be in kembangakan again gan in accordance with the hope that the eth could compete and survive will be the quality ...
If one person would give me money with just one condition I would put all of it to Ethereum as it will grow more, since Eth is increasingly in demand all over the world just like bitcoin that is why I would choose to have it
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I would chose Bitcoin or Ethereum if I had to chose only 1 crypto coin! But guys it is not recommend to go all in at one single coin. If this coins dump then you have no other gems that could safe you ass!
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
I will invest all on covesting, the project is huge and the team behind it are good at what they are doing. It will be one of the best copy trading platform in no time, platform launch is schedule for 3rd quarter
correct gan if it had enough capital to invest in it anyway nice gan Moreover I also want to invest in it but I am also still constrained by moda gan hopefully can indeed benefit
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I will invest all on covesting, the project is huge and the team behind it are good at what they are doing. It will be one of the best copy trading platform in no time, platform launch is schedule for 3rd quarter
Activity: 37
At the moment, I think I would have invested everything in ETH as it is now very little worth but has all the chances that it will grow in price up, so it is the best now for investment
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
ETH for sure. Too many tokens depends on the ERC20 token. Thus making it an important crypto. If eth is dead, i would see most of the coins on CMC will be dead as well. Soo, i'll put my money there for sure.
ETH has indeed proven to be seen many once gan gan proves that already seems indeed to be in kembangakan again gan in accordance with the hope that the eth could compete and survive will be the quality ...
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
If you want put all your money in one crypto it must be bitcoin or ethereum. But truthly say it is very bad way. Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unexpected. It is too risky put all in one crypto. You should diversify your portfolio to minimize risk and safe money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Assuming this is a real question and not just a shill post about your masternode coin, ETHEREUM is the best crypto investment today.

Why? Ethereum's focus is entirely on blockchain development and catering to businesses that could benefit from deploying blockchain. This means it's targeting banks that would relish cross-border transactions that complete in seconds or minutes compared to wait times of up to three to five days with the current banking system. That is valuable. No other coin does it on the level of Ethereum. That is worth more than what Ethereum is valued at today.
Activity: 336
1 year ago I had a situation where I needed to invest only 1 coin (I had a small amount of money).  I chose Strat, and I did not regret it.  Now I most likely would have chosen Ada. But to choose 1 coin is very difficult.
Activity: 140
For me, if no other choice and just only crypto allowed to put my money, I would rather go for bitcoin, and without a doubt bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency all over the world, and no matter what happens still bitcoin the number one of all crytocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Diversify your portfolio. Never put all your eggs in one basket. But since you asked, bitcoins.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
if I usually put my money into one crypto gan. of course I have a reason. because the capital I use to invest the amount is not too large. if in one crypto I monitor the price chart becomes more control.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Well, this ia a hard choise , i mean those are all of my money so i nees to be smart and patience  at this choise . There are so many coins , millions of coins and i nee sto chose just one .. well , its gonna take some time to chose wisely . I have some coins in mind , it would be bitcoin or maybe ethereum or iost . Bitcoin is always grow up again , no matter how much is dropping he is always coming back.
Activity: 291
Activity: 212
Of the coins that are now on the market - it's eos. There are too many HYIP around it, people are telling everywhere that it is a replacement of the ether. I think he will give a lot of percent of profit this year.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
btc or if it had to be an altcoin either
bitbay or blocknet

there are a handful of real proven time tested dev teams even pivx looks strong now
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
If I had to choose only one coin, I would choose bitcoin. It does not have the highest profitability, but I believe that this is the most reliable coin.
Activity: 145
based on your name of a subject, you will be so rich, or you will be so broken.
to put all your assets in 1 coins is as gamblings because everything can occur in crypto
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I will never put my all money in crypto.if I do that will be the dumbest idea I ever have.But If I imagine I have to put my all money in one crypto it will be effectai.I am a computer science student.So I know what is the future in this field.And what effect ai team doing.Effect ai is an ai based project.Ai will rule this field.The one example is Amazon M-TRUK.But that have some problem that's why effect ai is here.And they will do it very promisingly.After some year the market cap of effect ai will be as huge as top 10 coin.So hope for there best.And effect ai has a nice community support also.
Activity: 280
Putting all your cash into a single coin will really be a dangerous thing. What happens when the coin disappears all of a sudden? You lose all your money? Well, if i had no other option, then i would have gone for bitcoin because it is already a stable coin.
Pages:
Jump to: