Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, which would it be? - page 10. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I will choose stellar because stellar makes me shine. Stellar is my lucky star. I am always lucky if i invest in stellar. Always get a profit while if i invest in other digital assets, i always get lost and if try to hold it then i have to wait long until the price rise up for resell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I will never put all my money only in one crypto, never. I will never also dream of it. Whatever the condition and whatever the profits. In my opinion, investing in only one coin is too risky. I will prefer to put my money on some trusted and promising cryptos. And leave some for cash for offline business. It is real.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
If you had to put all of your money into only 1 crypto, it would be only Bitcoin...
Activity: 26
I understand why the topic author asks such questions. To determine the most promising coin, but still I believe that having at least $ 1000, it is not worth the entire amount to invest in one coin.
Activity: 182
As bad of an idea investing in one single crypto is, if I were forced to choose, I'd pick ETH.

For long term, I think it shows serious potential and is even likely to overtake BTC. Not to mention the tech behind is revolutionary.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Now I would have chosen ethereum. Although almost all altcoins have a price tag to bitcoin, however, it has already lost a bit in its popularity, and ethereum, on the contrary, is gaining it. Bitcoin can no longer grow so quickly in price as before, and given its higher cost, it can even yield to ethereum in profitability. In addition, ethereum is a very popular coin. It is necessary everywhere, if you work with tokens. I treasure this coin very much.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Crypto has the most powerful and most flattering future is bitcoin. However, if investing in a crypto just naturally very risky. better invest on some crypto can have a great future so that if one can come down in price will help with other possible crypto price is going up.
Activity: 40
In that case - Bitcoin of course. Especially if I put them all for 6-8 years. I don't believe altcoins, they can disappear one day. Bitcoin will always be.
I guess Bitcoin will live a long life even if there will be faster an cheaper analog
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Better to store in 2 places, 70% in bitcoin and 30% in ethereum. But if you have other options you can put them in another place that suits your heart's content.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I would put it into bitcoin, the old times, I dont believe on bitcoin, but its price suddenly increases unimaginable. I didnt expect that it will reach its price now. so if I would be given a chance to put all my money into one crypto, I would go for bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I could put all the money in bitcoin alone, it has a fairly large capitalization compared to other coins. About ethereum, I'm not sure.
Activity: 56
Going all in one currency is never smart, even if it's bitcoin we're talking about. You need to diversify your portfolio and spread the risks. But to answer your question...if I had to put all my money into 1 currency it would be Bitcoin for the obvious reasons. If bitcoin fails everything else will fail (at least short term)
Activity: 119
If I must keep only one coin, I will choose Bitcoin. It is basically becoming the gold of the digital world. Nobody knows what will happen longer term, but if Bitcoin is around in 10 years the best way to think of it is how people invest in gold. It is a great place to put your money when there economy is looking uncertain because it holds its value.
Activity: 104
If I had the choice to invest all my money in just one cryptocurrency, I would only invest the money in bitcoin. I think this option is with less risk, as bitcoin is the most stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
You are welcome to invest all your money into a single coin, but please be careful and do some research first on selecting the coins to invest. Some of the coins is just manipulated its price, and when the day passes by, you can be shock when the coin really drops. Especially also to many websites offering some masternode. Please do some background research of the team first. Many scammers as of now are pretending to be nice just to scam other users.
Activity: 350
It all depends on the risk that a person can take. If you want to take a chance, you can choose a promising altcoin. With it, you have a better chance of making more profit. And if you do not want to risk, it is only bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I would invest in bitcoin. or ripple.or neo... it is very difficult to choose one. now a lot of positive news from the cryptocurrency market and you can choose a lot of coins. I can't determine just one coin.

For me, it will be more secure to invest in bitcoin and ethereum than the other alts. That is why most of the time I will convert my alts into bitcoin or ethereum and leave some for future use as an investment. But if I have to pick one, I prefer bitcoin then.
Activity: 56
If you only recently learned about the existence of ICO, then this post is for you! I want to recommend you a reliable and perspective project, which I use. The project Vireo will make you a good impression and motivate to use ICO constantly! Check it!
Activity: 333
I would invest in bitcoin. or ripple.or neo... it is very difficult to choose one. now a lot of positive news from the cryptocurrency market and you can choose a lot of coins. I can't determine just one coin.

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Looking to see what cryptos people feel the absolute strongest on whether that's bitcoin, ethereum, monero, or some coin I've never heard of.

Hm, I would prefer Ethereum.
It is quite secure investment, but in the same time might be quite profitable.
As you know, its ERC-20 platform is extremly popular, whatincreases ETH value.
Pages:
Jump to: