Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 62. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
I will invest in ETH and waves if I have that amount to invest as the price of waves can be still treated as an low price and I am sure it will go much higher in future and Ethereum is always best as an long term investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Although I am a noob but i have done my research, I would be buying waves tokens for all the money i had that i intended to put into crypto. Will all the partnerships that are coming in future, this is going to cross 50USD in 8-10 months for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
If you're looking for upcoming ICOs to get a head start on with all the useful information you need to decide whether to invest or not, give us at Cryptorated a look. We cover upcoming ICOs, their teams, whitepapers, business plan, competition and more. It's free, we gain nothing, we don't even have any ads at the moment. Just useful information for investors like us. Give us a read.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
$500 is not a too big amount to invest so I will take a risk of investing in altcoins that have cheapest price and right now I think Doge and Sia coin would be the best buy to make with that capital.

500$ is not a big amount but invest too this coin will make he stuck all his money. stratis and verge are good choice
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

$500 is not a big amount so I will settle it to 3 coins  with a good potential in the market,like bitcoin as always, ethereum and litecoin or waves are the other three I will not invest in Ico because it will take a lot of time to make a profit compare to already developed or developing coin.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
$500 is not a too big amount to invest so I will take a risk of investing in altcoins that have cheapest price and right now I think Doge and Sia coin would be the best buy to make with that capital.
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
A good investment is ark in my opinion right now. Good place for 500$
Activity: 381
If I have $500 to invest then I will prefer to invest in Ethereum and waves and hold it for a long term as Ethereum has already proved its potential and has much more to offer in future and even waves seems to be having an promising future so that would be a good choice to make.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
I think the best option is starting trading in big exchange like Polo, Bittrex because most of the coins listed there will always have some good volume. So before investing into any coin do research otherwise you will end up in the loss.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As for me, I'm really interested in AR/VR and 3D. Do you know aboyt ARToken by Cappasity? Isn't a scam?
Activity: 103
500$
high risk high value - 0.00001% success. buy trueflip ticket and maybe you get back 500k$
low risk low value - eth and btc is a good choice
low risk high value - invest all on stratis
Activity: 649
Ethereum and bitcoin are the two best places to invest your money as both will rise in coming days so without making any delay you should start investing in both of them to earn higher profits from it in future
Yes eth and bitcoin are the best investment. I am confident to invest in these coins but I will add waves. For sure these will give huge profit even holding a long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Ethereum and bitcoin are the two best places to invest your money as both will rise in coming days so without making any delay you should start investing in both of them to earn higher profits from it in future
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I would bet on Neo wiith my 500$ i think it can be a huge potentiel of increase
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I would personally be all in on VTC. It is time for that one to rise.

Agree.....Vertcoin , Ark , NAV
Nav, Ark, Rise and Ethereum Classic really good coin and can will give good profit at the near future. But today bitcoin not so instable how it was one month ago.
to me i think that Ethereum is the best place to invest after bitcoin, because Ethereum also has a good potential to its price to increase. but i think still bitcoin is more popular and reliable than any other crypto bitcoin is one to currency, in fact still people like to invest in bitcoin. therefore i am sure that bitcoin will remain as number crypto currency of the world for a long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Nav, Ark, Rise and Ethereum Classic really good coin and can will give good profit at the near future. But today bitcoin not so instable how it was one month ago.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
I want to invest in Augur.. or from the list of upcoming ICOs - Spectiv or ARToken by Cappasity.. does anyone know how promising are these projects and if smth could be a scam?

Do you guys know anything about the companies listed above? Any news/thoughts
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

You can pick any of the three: BTC or ETH or LISK. With LTC, you may still invest on it but do not expect that it would grow very high in price really soon. That will definitely take time for LiteCoin to  acquire much value appreciation. But pretty solid coin for me.

To me LTC has always been kinda a hedge coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 252

You can pick any of the three: BTC or ETH or LISK. With LTC, you may still invest on it but do not expect that it would grow very high in price really soon. That will definitely take time for LiteCoin to  acquire much value appreciation. But pretty solid coin for me.
Pages:
Jump to: