Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 12. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
First I would look at what was the reason of increment (a particular occasion or advancement, declaration , trade). Than take a gander at the market circumstance on the off chance that it was developing also or not. At that point take a gander at my predefined benefit focuses on that particular coin and in light of that would settle on the choice likely to offer piece of it and reinvest after plunge. The % the amount to offer depends on the off chance that it was a particular purpose behind that ascent or it was only a gigantic pump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
In my case I would sell it immediately if price will hit 200%. No doubts about it. It will be a so good offer that I will not refuse.
The strategy on the bear market is different from the one on bull run, now i'm prefer to sell all amount because there are very high chances to buy lower
Activity: 54
Half for sale, the second still buys attractive coins to know for sure what will soar and so on. or Sell everything and spend my initial investment that I put in the coin. After that, wait for prices to go down and then use the profit that I made from the sale to buy back and then from that moment onwards,
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
If anything happen like this I will sell half of my coins and rest of them I will turn at BTC.I think one should sell some of his coins when the price in an expected profitable label.
Activity: 322
The smart thing to do is to sell off. Only greed or really good prospect in the coin rallying further will restrain an investor from taking profit. Sell off! But most investors will only learn bitterly from experiences only when their fingers get burnt, all because of greed. The experienced or smart ones will quietly sell off and wait for the market to dip considerably before going in again. In most cases now, markets are deliberately pumped to introduce FOMO with the intention of crashing/dumbing the price on late buyers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I would take profit and re-invest when the price is down if it's a strong long term project.

If it's just a pump&dump coin, then I would take my profit and be happy with it. No need to be greedy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Of course I would sell everything. Such a huge growth can not be missed. Just a second chance may not be.
copper member
Activity: 196
I think, it would be beneficial to hold someone for secure future & someone sell them .it's a matter of patience. because market value has not stable.
copper member
Activity: 210
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?
i think it would be hard for me, but i would first sell the coins and bet on buying them back cheaper. but as i said, it wouldn't be easy for me, because i would be afraid that i can't buy the coins back cheap and the price would keep rising.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
If it was a shitcoin, I will flip it and run.
If it it is a solid coin, I will flip it and after some time I will turn back to get more
Activity: 163
I think that after such a good growth, I would sell it because after all it is always a correction and on the correction would re-buy again!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I also prefer to keep coins for a long time, but if the coin gives such growth, then it should certainly be sold, I do not see the point of keeping it even longer, it's better to sell and wait until the price drops and buy back
I would do the same thing too. I would sell the coins if the price went up that many times overnight.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Hmm ... let me think, maybe I would just be very screaming from the situation, but people probably would not understand me correctly, so I probably would have done it only in my head. Of course my reaction would be very stormy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I would part of money in this coin sold, and part of left on long-term period.
Activity: 114
In my case I would sell it immediately if price will hit 200%. No doubts about it. It will be a so good offer that I will not refuse.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
It depends what coin i have but mostly yes i will sell like 50% and see what happens next
Activity: 182
If my tokens increased value overnight, i think i should give time to analyze and to think whether the price will suffice my needs and met my goal price. I dont usually sell my tokens immediately., i learned from my past.
Activity: 210
It all depends on the individual and what they really want to achieve with the coin, but for me, I will make a quick research on the possibility of that coin growing more before I sell and I will not sell all.
Activity: 48
of cousrse i sell token to earn profit thats a win win situation because everyone want to earn much profit
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I will sell it because that value is in danger stage many will gonna dump it in that time so that price will decrease so bad or it may cause a low price value and you will wait it longer to get it back to that price so I will dump it and buy another if that coin have more potential to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: