Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 64. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Secure your intitial investment which is the 100% then hold the other 100% if that coin is really worthy to hold for long term because you will never know when it will have 1000% gains so you need to allocate something in the future,do not sell it off so that you will still have some passive income in the future without risking anything.
JVC
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Sell your initial investment and let the rest ride with a trailing stop
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
100% should be secured,and the rest should be hold so that if anything bad happens to your coin you didnt lose anything or if the coin has pumped to 1000% more you will have a lot of profits by not risking anything thats pretty decent amount of gains if you asked me because not everyday you will have that gain so you should secured when you are happy already.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?
It all depends on what I bought the coin for. If for the long term, I try as little as possible to monitor its course. If in the hope to earn fast, then definitely sell. The main thing in investing is to remember that you need to invest the money that you can safely lose and that will not worsen the conditions of the current life.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

If i got an interest rate from 40 to 200 percent i sell it and i buy another altcoins with have cheaper price hold and wait again to increase their price into market and i resell it again. But do not believe 200 percent increase of coins are impossible may 100% they has possible.
Activity: 210
Of course i am going to take my profits because you wont know if someone is just playing the game,you could lose a big oppotunity if didnt take profits early and you did wait for more,it is always better to have some profits regardless if it is small or big profits you dont need to mamiximize it because it might be a pump and dump coin of theres no fundamentals in the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Most likely I would probably have sold the coins of this project, because it seems to me that I would have had 200% enough to live a month, now I, like many others, have financial difficulties.
right, I think the financial difficulties will force us to sell the coins we've been holding all this time. I also have sold some of my coins a few weeks ago, because I think it's the right time to sell it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

My action is depending mostly of the reasons that make this huge increase. If the reasons are good and I am expecting further increasing or at least keeping the current price, I will hold it.
If I believe it is pure speculation, I will sell it.
Activity: 145
Going to secure the 100% for my initial investment so whatever happens to the coin i wont lose any that is how i see your situation is because if you didnt take profits and your coin gets dumped you would lose that good opportunity and you would lose your initial investment because you are too greedy waiting for more.
Activity: 196
Cashout or take profits when your coin gained that much because if there is no fundamentals with the coin im sure it is a pump and dump coin and you could lose a good opportunity because you have waited for more gains 100% is a pretty decent gain so i suggest you should take your profits before these market manipulators dump your coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
If it looks like it was a pump and dumb, then I'd cash out ASAP. But if it looks like a long term thing, perhaps due to some great news regarding the coin, then I would hold on until I've researched into this.

Coins usually don't double in value for no reason, if they do, they must be special.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Going to take profits ofcourse that is a short trade if you ask me it is better to have that gain or else you could lose that good opportunity remember the market is too volatile so you shouldnt be takign too much risk,take profits when you are able to so that you wont regret at the end of the day you could always buyback when it is corrected.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Before I would say hold it but now - SELL IMMEDIETLY LMAO. Not worth the risk in my opinion.
Activity: 182
Actually 150% is pretty big if you are a daily trader,you should take profits when your investment is doubled so you wont lose anything if anything good or bad happens to the coin.Do you want to have losses than taking profits wether it is small or big gains? i am not into big profits because its too risky,short trades with 10-15% is pretty big if you asked me.
Create Your Decentralized Life
If you are happy and ease with your gains you should take profits because you could lose anything if you have waited more time to get those big gains.It isnt not recommended if you hold those coins for long because that could be the reason why these whales are going to dump the hyped coin it is better to take profits small or big just to secure your gains.
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
Probably hold the otherhalf and sell or take profits the half? so anything will happen you wont get affected if the coin was dump or pump you still have your initial investment 200% is a good gain already if you are just daily trader thats too much but if you are a long term holder you should hold your coins more months to years so that you will maximize your holdings.
200% is huge so i would say its time to take profits or else you will lose a good opportunity,the market has full of manipulations thats why we need to take every opportunity to have our profits secured,because you wont know when will these big players going to dump a certain coin so you need to be alert all the time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Well if i got that 200%  wont hesitate to secure the profits that i would have,because you will never know when will these big players going to dump such coin because if theres no fundamentals im sure its 100% PND coin which could dump in just matter of minutes so you need to take the opportunity and your gains for you not to regret in the future.
Activity: 274
Thats pretty awesome gains if we are talking about daily gain,well if you are happy and contented with your gains you should take your profits or else it might into stone if your greediness attacks,always watch how the charts will do for you to know when to get out because you could lose your opportunity if you dont act fast,always take profits when you have the chance.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Why wouldnt you get your profits? because you could lose it the more time you are waiting to pump more you will risk more that is why it is recommended to take your profits or secure it before the coins dumps its price or before these market manipulators dump the coin.200% is pretty good gain if you ask me and you cant have it everyday so take the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: