Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 13. (Read 5685 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
November 14, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
Calm down and be at peace with yourself. If you want to make money in this space then be ready to also lose money, both works together. One just need to know how to reduce loss than profits. There is no way that you won't lose money unless you are not ready for the industry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
If you are afraid of losing money then do not join this market, because electronic money is the most risky place, and many hackers are always lurking our account, so I think you dare to take risks. you will be able to succeed.

What you say is totally right, mate. But in addition to what you said, people should take the risks ON TIME. This is important. to make this happen, people should get experienced in this world. Otherwise losing money will be easier.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 14, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
No matter what you do, you cannot fully provide security. But to make your coins more secure, you can use hardware wallets such as ledger nano and trezor.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 14, 2018, 02:52:48 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

Well, you should probably get a hardware wallet to store all your crypto. Putting a huge amount of asset in an online wallet is risky. That is why people who have a huge asset choose to store their crypto on a hard ware wallet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 14, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
Everyone is afraid of losing money, so for any investment, use the golden rule of the investor which says: "Invest only that part of your money you are willing to lose," and you will never have problems with the fear of losing money.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:28:26 PM
If you buy low and sell high you should be able to avoid losing money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
in the conditions of the modern market, the right decision would be to not rush and conduct a serious analysis. conditions are bound to improve, and you can profitably sell your existing cryptocurrency. Now, in my opinion, you can buy promising coins for little money in the hope of selling them at a good price. no need to be afraid.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 14, 2018, 11:39:32 AM
I also agree the fear of losing money is a natural thing. But we should be more secure and think clearly before we do something
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 11:38:02 AM
The fear of losing money is indeed a risk for many people in doing Cryptocurrency business.
I only do the best with Cryptocurrency and I do it with a good strategy and use my instincts well because cryptocurrency is a business that is able to provide a lot of money if done calmly and patiently.
Everyone is afraid of losing their money, which is a natural thing. But you must be able to reduce your fear because you will find more benefit from something more dangerous. Do not decide quickly and keep your coins until the market recovers
copper member
Activity: 196
November 14, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

I think in order to be more secure, you should pay attention to the organization of your accounts, you should allot some time to it because using many wallets is more secure and robust compared to only using one wallet where all your coins are saved. I recommend that you use myetherwallet, blockchain, and armory for pc wallet.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
Hey, guys!

actually no one tell perfact for saving your coins,risk are everywhere. normally I am used mew wallet. so if you do not entire phishing site then mew wallet I think safe more than others. I hearing some off line wallet such ledger nano s,but I don't idea about this.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
Don't make the mistake of ignoring wallet security and it will risk losing. And to eliminate your worries, you can place your assets in several wallets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
The fear of losing money is indeed a risk for many people in doing Cryptocurrency business.
I only do the best with Cryptocurrency and I do it with a good strategy and use my instincts well because cryptocurrency is a business that is able to provide a lot of money if done calmly and patiently.
Activity: 700
November 14, 2018, 10:13:01 AM
In fact, it is normally afraid of losing money. We all work to earn them and do not want to lose them.
We just need to be careful in the crypto market, just like we need to be careful in any other situations.
Activity: 16
November 14, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
My wild guess is, that most of us are. Yet we hold or trade..
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 14, 2018, 10:09:56 AM
It's very risky here. because cryptocurrency is indeed very volatile. investment here includes very high risk. and you should understand it to be able to make a decision to invest
Activity: 700
November 14, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
my advice is you can choose a wallet that has been officially provided by your country. I currently often use indodax.com and myetherwallet.com wallets. indodax is the only exchange in my country.
actually indodax is not the only exchange in our country bro, it's just that indeed Indodax is a famous and trusted exchange in our country,
I also only use Indodax and MEW as the wallet that I use, indeed we should choose an exchange that can be guaranteed security
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
If you are afraid of losing money then do not join this market, because electronic money is the most risky place, and many hackers are always lurking our account, so I think you dare to take risks. you will be able to succeed.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2018, 09:36:22 AM
I think we all have this fear, because even hardware wallets currently save, but still have veroyatnosti that at one point, and hardware wallets will no longer be safe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 09:20:56 AM
Hey, guys!

I only use myetherwallet and I have never lost anything from my wallet, you just need to be careful with phishing, don't ever trade in an exchange that free fee trading like Extoke, I know that Extoke has stolen assets in the user's wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: