Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 16. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 11, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
If you're afraid to lose money, being an investor won't be a reasonable move in any markets. Especially, in a high-risk market like crypto world...
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 11, 2018, 05:10:46 PM
Well, EVERYONE is afraid of losing money, so it seems like a pretty healthy feeling.
On the other hand, if you are looking for absolute security, no more moves are made, in trading as in any other field, at some point, all life is just a bet ...
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 04:42:17 PM
Then this is not the right market for you, as always said, the market is extremely volatile and you will be losing and making money constantly, the trick is to win more than you lose, but if you are so affected by the results, then it is better to look for a quieter hobby.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 04:40:43 PM
If you fee so nervous buy a deckstop wallet, for example Ledger Nano S. As for me, I use it when I want to save my crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 11, 2018, 03:34:32 PM
Without going further away from the safety zone, you can't earn money from any type of investment not just in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 03:31:56 PM
EXODUS. This wallet is a stationary wallet, so before using it you must install it on your computer. Versions are available for Windows, MacOs and Linux operating systems. Exodus wallet supports 15 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 310
November 11, 2018, 03:29:45 PM
Just relax and hold your coins. It is normal that market is going down, because the deeper we are going the bigger will be the pump. Stay calm and do not look at coinmarketcap every day, forget about crypto and do something else.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 11, 2018, 03:15:49 PM
Try nano ledger S, I have heard it is very safe wallet.
If you cannot afford to lose your money by any kind of investment, they are not for you, and cryptocurrencies too.
You are in wrong thread buddy, OP want's to know which wallet is safe to store funds, they didn't ask for investment advice.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

maybe not only you are afraid, in my opinion everyone must be afraid of losing their money. I am currently using myetherwallet (MEW), and there are no obstacles in me to date. maybe the MEW wallet can be a recommendation for you. Don't be too scared and too panicked, maybe you should always learn about strategies and risks. if until now you are still afraid, you better leave the crypto market. and looking for jobs that you feel are safer that do not pose a risk, so you do not continue to be haunted by fear.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
Everybody's afraid to lose money. You do not feel different from other investors. But we have to learn crypto money. Keep calm and keep your crypto currencies. Long-term investment is the most logical investment in the crypto-money sector. I'm not selling.

Before, I was feeling very bad mood, Binary Option took away everything of me. feeling desperate, lacking. Sometimes I wondered how to get out of this vicious cycle. But after a while, I regained my composure and looked at where I was wrong, and resolved to fix it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 07:29:06 PM
I am afraid of losing my money with altcoin prices like this, I have lost money a few times that I should have gotten very large and now only coins that I get, are there any suggestions for me, so that I don't experience losing money again?
Activity: 126
November 07, 2018, 07:06:06 PM
I personally use MEW and despite the fact that there were many negative reviews about its hacking is not going to change because there are no wallets that would give 100% security from hacking.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
yep that was my concern a year ago when evrything and everyone getting hacked or phished i suggest you should check trezor they can deliver it within a week or 2 they can store what coins you currently have + all of erc20 tokens
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
It seems to me that the best option would be to use different wallets for coins, and not one for all of them, it's very risky and you can lose everything at once, even better to buy a Ledger or Tresor, this one is worth it.
Activity: 406
November 07, 2018, 06:40:31 PM
The funds you are not trading with it is the safest to be stored on a hardware wallet. Do not keep your funds on
exchanges if you are not trading with them. U use  Ledger Nano S  as it ensures optimal security.
Activity: 183
November 07, 2018, 06:36:48 PM
It is not necessary to store all coins in one place, it is safer to use several different wallets. Choosing a wallet is your individual decision and depends on your preferences.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 05:04:03 PM
IT is so hard to make money than to allow hacker to withdraw what you have in your wallet. Everyone is afraid to lose money. I have been using imtoken wallet for my alts from the begining and its have been reliable. I dont play with my private key
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 07, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
Everyone are afraid of losing money. Mostly of the coin that you mentioned which is bitcoin, ripple and ethereum most of them sre stored in coins.ph wallet it is wallet for the philippines and other country so if you use it is gpod to store your coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 04:57:38 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Have you tried any of the hard wallets such as trezor? It cost about 200 USD to purchase one including some other accessories. It is quite expensive though, but it worth the price as your coins will be better secured.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 07, 2018, 04:49:24 PM
If you cannot afford to lose your money by any kind of investment, they are not for you, and cryptocurrencies too.
Pages:
Jump to: