Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 14. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 14, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
If you are afraid of loosing then this market is not for you as this market has highest volatility of all money markets and your money go up and down regularly with market trend. This market is for patience holders as those people not panic in these circumstances and will be a winner lately. If your horizon is long then never see your account every hour.
Patience is the best thing we can do in this market. Demand for investment in the Cryptocurency market will certainly increase over the next few years and you should not worry about this. I believe that as long as you wait for an additional period of time, the profit will soon happen and the market will enter the uptrend.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 14, 2018, 08:51:09 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
my advice is you can choose a wallet that has been officially provided by your country. I currently often use indodax.com and myetherwallet.com wallets. indodax is the only exchange in my country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 08:38:46 AM
I managed to transfer only some of my investments into cash, I just didn’t think that this would take a long time and the crypto market would constantly go down. But I am ready to lose everything to find everything.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
If you are afraid of loosing then this market is not for you as this market has highest volatility of all money markets and your money go up and down regularly with market trend. This market is for patience holders as those people not panic in these circumstances and will be a winner lately. If your horizon is long then never see your account every hour.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
November 14, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
To feel afraid is just normal because money is involve when losing. Actually, it is not just money but also efforts and time. Everything will be nothing once you are belong in the wrong or scam campaign.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 14, 2018, 08:29:11 AM
Don't be afraid of losing money, because in this case you gain experience and then you decrease chances to failure in future.
Probably with such experience you will not lose bigger funds on the same failure.
Activity: 672
November 14, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Losing money is not always pleasant, but this gives you an experience that you would not have received if you had not lost money. So thank your fate.
Activity: 336
November 13, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
Those who are associated with cryptography are always at risk than something, so I think this is normal. Everyone takes precautions from hackers, you need to be careful and cautious)))
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Well, first of all, why did you invest all the money and now you are afraid of losing it ?) in the rules of investment it is written that you need to invest something that is not a pity to lose, so I think about the fact that you have sagged portfolio suffer
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 12:43:58 PM
Ledger Nano S is what you need. It is easy and safe to use with no issues so far. The last thing you gonna do is to make sure you that you are sending on the right address.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 12, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
If the wallet is still online, of course there are still gaps for hackers, even though wallet developers are trying to continue to improve the quality and security of their wallets and maybe wallet recommendations for your needs. I suggest you use open ledger, an offline wallet that is certainly much safer compared with an online wallet,
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 12:10:26 PM
Everyone is afraid of losing money.
The market is not good, the community is at the bad state.
But everything will be good in due time. we should not panic and make a decision better.
I am afraid of losing money, and i am making more knowledge to be better day by day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
Hey, guys!

Why are you afraid? You should make sure that coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are really good for holding. So if you invest in them, no money shall be lost.
Activity: 672
November 12, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
I think that all people are afraid of losing what they have been able to accumulate, this time, this is a standard situation that should, on the whole, show how the time of people is still appreciated.
Activity: 490
November 12, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
Hey, guys!

Afraid of losses is a normal feeling to everybody  else , though you have a very good holdings like BTC, ETH and RIPPLE and Ripple was going strong it almost overtake ETH and  my wallet MEW.
Activity: 280
November 12, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
all in one wallet, in my opinion, is not safe, but for walllet hardware, it is certainly safe, which is a problem, you have to buy with a reasonable fee, for better software, use one wallet for one coin.
Yes, I agree with you that we should not put all coins in one wallet. However, I don't think hardware wallet is certainly safe. Of course hackers cannot hack your offline wallet. But there are many causes that can damage your wallet, such as wet, heat, breaking,... so you have to make sure you wallet is put in a safe place
Activity: 462
November 12, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
If you are afraid of losing money, do not invest, but do research and also contribute to the bounty program to get or collect coins, then save in a safe wallet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 12, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
everybody afraid of loosing money. but crypto is a very profitable investment option. all investors know that risk but still invest because of the possibility to get good profits in short term.
Activity: 916
November 12, 2018, 10:28:15 AM
There is a popular quote in english that goes thus; If you protect something too much, you end up losing it! and according to wise counsel; "The greatest risk in life, is not to take any risks at all" Crypto is risky!! Agreed, but you will risk everything if you don't give it a try, do your own due deligence is what they always say; research, know about a coin/token before going into it and be abreast of happenings around the entire markets, globally because every commodity moves with the news good news is good profit, bad news is doom! Up and downs are welcome here, but if you can work on your patience and greed level then you can thrive here!!! loses would be minimized and the potential to win; double!

I'm not afraid of risks and I'm patient enough to wait for better days. I just want my money to be safe and that's why I'm looking for a good wallet.
Activity: 322
November 12, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
The wallet is a reliable and a secured way to store the coins and tokens. In your case, the fault when the other user has the access to your wallet, is that it is maybe exposed by the hackers. Better next time if you are victim also, you should be more careful of your keys.
Pages:
Jump to: