Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 10. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
Do not worry too much, I'm using Myetherwallet and I feel it's very good, I'm using it to accommodate a lot of my altcoins  and use it for my day trading. You can use it to store your altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
November 15, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
in my opinion, we need to know all three of them because one of the three of them has different investments, so we would not hesitate to choose among those listed in this forum
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 15, 2018, 11:57:37 AM
If you use an online wallet, make sure that you keep the private key in a safe place and never upload it to cloud storage because it has the risk of theft even though it's small. You must be vigilant and don't be careless.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
Crypto has and will be volatile. If you are afraid and nervous after each crash, then I don't think crypto is something for you. Learn to live with them mate  Smiley
it is quote normal fpr any human to be afraid to lose money especially a big sum of them so learn and practise before work here
fear has two sides, positive and negative. The disadvantage is that we become afraid to invest and finally we don't participate in parties. but the positive side is that we will be careful in investing so we don't easily lose a lot of money. fear is a natural thing the most important thing is how we deal with it.
Activity: 206
November 15, 2018, 11:45:12 AM
If you are really afraid of lose your money. so, the best option is don't come here because these works had a high-risk and it brings high rewards. So these things are the best matching to the risk takers. If you need to do a deal with crypto or start doing work in here, so you need to take a risk because there are digital currencies. But you can earn free tokens from doing like bounty, airdrop. But if you need to earn huge profits I will recommend invest in ICO or buy more altcoins. But there was a risk. don't forget that thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 11:40:03 AM
Any wallet is safe as long as you keep safe your private keys. never ever share your private keys. anyway the safest is the hardware wallet.The most safety way to hold your crypto-assets are Ledger nano or Tresor wallets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 15, 2018, 11:35:53 AM
You can use mycrypto website if you want to send ethereum tokens and if you have some money to buy hardware wallet you can buy trezor for your tokens safetly. But now i think you shouldnt buy anything like hardware wallet because for now we dont have anything which we can loose now. We lost everything already in bear market.
i hope that this fear will be a good motivation for tpu to learn a lot and to think twice or even more before acting in the  rupt9currency world
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 15, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
it ks a normal humam feeling to be afraid of the fact that he or she can become hoelpless against this cruel wordl so you are not aloje
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 11:34:13 AM
You can use mycrypto website if you want to send ethereum tokens and if you have some money to buy hardware wallet you can buy trezor for your tokens safetly. But now i think you shouldnt buy anything like hardware wallet because for now we dont have anything which we can loose now. We lost everything already in bear market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 15, 2018, 11:30:58 AM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

it is okay taht you are afraid to lose ypur money as ypu will not be sucessful of ypu do not afraid of tgis outcome
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸
November 15, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
Crypto has and will be volatile. If you are afraid and nervous after each crash, then I don't think crypto is something for you. Learn to live with them mate  Smiley
Activity: 308
November 15, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
I do not know about your purse but what private wallet I am using is very good you can refer the friend that on this bitcointalk forum. The more money you have, the more valuable you will have to make sure you have the money you need to make the most of your learning experience. Hope you have a good wallet for your money later
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
Hey, guys!

Most of people prefer to use the trusted wallet like Blockchain or Coinbase and both of them are online wallet. I use blockchain wallet and I recommend it to you because it is easy to use and one of the most secure online wallet. and last month I just buy ledger wallet which I use to store my few amount of bitcoin.

If he is afraid he should buy Ledger or Trezor wallets. Investing in security is never thrown money! Using online wallets is good for
daily use, but for holding and storing for long period of time it`s better to be more careful.
   I have Ledger Nano, I bought the cheapest one. There are better ones, with better look for more money. It`s easy to check their
official sites and read about them. One of the first things I learned here on forum was never hold you coins on exchanges and online
wallets.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
In my opinion, we should not hold on to this as the price may go down further. So sell and cut losses then buy again at a cheaper price will be more reasonable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 15, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
Hey, guys!

Most of people prefer to use the trusted wallet like Blockchain or Coinbase and both of them are online wallet. I use blockchain wallet and I recommend it to you because it is easy to use and one of the most secure online wallet. and last month I just buy ledger wallet which I use to store my few amount of bitcoin.

November 15, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
If you are afraid of losing money then you should not enter into this market, I think we must be brave, have to risk their lives, can say that electronic money is the highest risk market, but we have ants You can make a profit from them
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 15, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
You are not only the one who is afraid of losing money man, most of us here in crypto industry to lose some funds. Money is very hard to earn when we don't have our own source of income. It is better to be picky to choose project/s where we can invest our time, efforts and money with rather than investing without any knowledge about that specific project and at the end, it will turn out to nothing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 09:19:29 AM
If you are always going to be scared about losing your money then it means you don't want to be wealthy. Rich folks accept the possibility of loss of funds but they do not let it affect their faith in their investments. So keep an open mind, get a secure cold wallet from a verified source and keep your assets safe
November 15, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
All our fears come from not knowing the basic things, as well as not observing the simple rules of investing.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
You can not be healthy in crypto if you live with regrets and with the fear of losing money. Invest and let the time decide the direction of your investment. Be more positive and believe in crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: