Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 15. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
November 12, 2018, 05:27:20 AM
There is a popular quote in english that goes thus; If you protect something too much, you end up losing it! and according to wise counsel; "The greatest risk in life, is not to take any risks at all" Crypto is risky!! Agreed, but you will risk everything if you don't give it a try, do your own due deligence is what they always say; research, know about a coin/token before going into it and be abreast of happenings around the entire markets, globally because every commodity moves with the news good news is good profit, bad news is doom! Up and downs are welcome here, but if you can work on your patience and greed level then you can thrive here!!! loses would be minimized and the potential to win; double!
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
November 12, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
If you are afraid of lossing money then you are not ready to make  money life is all about profit and loss you can not make gain at every point of your life,lesson are been learnt when we lose something or money so lose and earn thats the business
Yes you are right! All cryptoindustry is a risk, but it is also an opportunity to earn good money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 03:41:33 AM
Do not be afraid of losing your money because this is the risk of the investment that you run, every investment certainly has risks both big and small, but you must remain optimistic behind the risks of course there will be benefits that you will receive in the future
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 12, 2018, 03:36:03 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

To minimize the risks, think again whether you should keep all your crypto savings in one wallet.
I would advise to divide your investment at least 2 places, so there are at least some guarantees if something happens though it is so unlikely.
1. For storage, I would recommend using a hardware wallet Ledger Nano S - the best and most convenient, supports most of the top coins.
2. All that does not support Ledger Nano's better to store the purse https://www.myetherwallet.com/ . This wallet supports ALL erc20 tokens well and it is reliable and simple.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
I am also like you, very afraid of being cheated. But I was still cheated. I learned a lot from this failure. Now I think that cryptocurrency knowledge is very important, and it is recommended that new people learn more. But please note that there is a lot of misleading knowledge, you must learn the most real knowledge.
Activity: 415
November 12, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
The starting point for this idea is correct, and you will be cautious when you are afraid. Only a prudent and effective investment can make you make more money. Failure to do so alone may result in bankruptcy. This is a cruel game.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 12, 2018, 03:02:54 AM
I suggest you save it in the official wallet exchange in your country. usually in each country there is crypto exchange to fiat. just use that wallet, I also use a wallet exchange, besides being safe, it is useful if one day I want to exchange crypto to fiat.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
November 12, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
In fact, you don't have to use a wallet when your money is not too much. The exchange is actually very safe. I am referring to a good exchange. Everyone is afraid of losing money. Whales are more afraid of losing money than investors. But the investment is like this, investors must take responsibility for their choice.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
November 12, 2018, 02:51:02 AM
Everyone is afraid as you do to loss money but the market will not always give profit as well, so we are all trying our best to add more value to our capital by increasing in on daily , weekly or monthly basis, and be afraid is even the worse scenario to loss more as you won't be able to be bold in buying token as at the time you suppose by thinking it might dip more and if that continue then you are bound to remain stagnant or even loss more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 02:33:05 AM
lost money clearly all do not want to experience it. However in the crypto for those who do not dare take the risk, I think not to be able easily to obtain results. Crypto full results and a loss indeed for those who aren't sure and clever in playing the strategy properly. but when only afraid of losing it is better do not get into the crypto.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:44:17 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

you can use myetherwallet or armory if you want a wallet in a pc application. I just want to comment about you are afraid about losing money, in case you are afraid you should be more strict and secure in terms of keeping your account safe. Choosing the best wallet is not only the key to it. You should always keep your accounts where you are the only one who can access it.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 12, 2018, 12:30:24 AM
Dropil will have a new universal smart wallet releasing soon. Or you can do paper wallets for all yoir coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 12, 2018, 12:24:40 AM
If you are afraid your wallet being hacked, better using hard wallet. I am believe hard wallet is safe because not connected with internet. But if you decide store your coin, better using 2FA to secure your exchanger account.
Its true that we should secure our coin and token because these days many people trying to steal our coin and token, thats why we should aware on suspicious link
you say the right thing,
indeed it's good we use 2FA to secure our assets.

but for more safety we should not carelessly enter the link spread by email. we must be more vigilant to avoid hacking.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2018, 12:07:04 AM
I think you were right about having different wallets for some different accounts, but i'll suggest that the one you suggest to be your main account to be offline, i.e. Cold wallet; or rather, let only one of your many accounts be based on hot wallet.

Reason: The moment your private keys or passwords and any access information did go online; the tendency of a hack is already there.
Activity: 336
November 12, 2018, 12:06:02 AM
Well one thing that you should note about cryptocurrency investment is that you should have this perception even before you invest that you can lose your principal at any point in time. Cryptocurrency investments are very risky and so you should invest with an amount of money that you are not really fear of losing.
Activity: 644
November 12, 2018, 12:00:06 AM
In my opinion, the safest is to store our digital assets in several wallets. And the wallet that I think is the safest is Myetherwallet. And until now the wallet is very difficult to solve. You must be able to maintain the wallet's private key properly and not let others know it.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2018, 10:34:33 PM
Do not be afraid to lose your money because if you are already in the field of cryptocurrency you will certainly experience the risk that it is natural, it would be better if you have 1 wallet for 1 coin I think it will be safer later
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 08:44:21 PM
If you are afraid your wallet being hacked, better using hard wallet. I am believe hard wallet is safe because not connected with internet. But if you decide store your coin, better using 2FA to secure your exchanger account.
Its true that we should secure our coin and token because these days many people trying to steal our coin and token, thats why we should aware on suspicious link
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 08:07:59 PM
Do not be afraid and do not worry. This is the area in which until you close the position, you have not lost money.
I hope you haven't sold your coins yet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 07:23:18 PM
If you are afraid of lossing money then you are not ready to make  money life is all about profit and loss you can not make gain at every point of your life,lesson are been learnt when we lose something or money so lose and earn thats the business
Pages:
Jump to: