Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 11. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
 Sad Unfortunately, there is no universal protection. What purse you would not use with it can steal your money. The problem is that we are not bad at monitoring the protection of our PC and personal data. The wallet can be any if the protection is good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 15, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
Don't be afraid,mate. It is not a serious problem, you will face much more problems in your life besides money losing.
The truth is that crypto can make you rich as well
Activity: 490
November 15, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
in my opinion, saving the coins you have is exchanged with good security, so I recommend it like bittrex, binance, indodax, trusted exchanges, and I also save my money there.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 15, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
There are a lot of good wallets. For example, Ladger Nano S. is a very convenient and reliable wallet. For ETH this is MyEtherWallet, I often use it, I recommend using it through MetaMask.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
It seems to me scary everyone happens, you just need to be careful and not to store your keys in a computer or phone!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 08:42:28 AM
Everybody is afraid, because we have reached the lowest price in 2018. It is pretty hard to overcome, but the hope is still alive and I have no doubts, that BTC will be back and achieve new price records.
Activity: 62
November 15, 2018, 08:23:01 AM
I think that the best way to save your assets is to buy hardware wallet ledger nano s. As for me, it is the safest way
Activity: 140
November 15, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
If you are so afraid of losing money, maybe this isn't what you need to do. Being engaged in investing you need to be prepared for this.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 15, 2018, 06:36:08 AM
Avoid using any kind of online wallets. No matter how much they say that they are secured, they are still vulnerable to hacks in one or other way. Same goes for exchanges. Don't use an exchange as a wallet. They can also get hacked. Always use wallets provided by the developers. Third party wallets may contain rouge stuffs that might make you lose your money. If you are thinking of long term storage go for hardware wallets.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 10:02:47 PM
The most safety way to hold your crypto-assets are Ledger nano or Tresor wallets. The only way to lose your coins with those wallets is to lose self physical carrier but you will be protected from hackers.

I agree with this.. Cold wallets are the safest to put in crypto. By having Ledger nano or trezor, you can sleep without worrying that your assets might get hacked.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
Many people recommend to use hardware wallet because it is the safest among all wallets out there unlike in web wallets which is very risky. But it also has a risk but very minimal like corrupting or if got damage or fall so you better keep it in safety. Research about hardware wallet.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 09:49:53 PM
Even though any wallet can be hacked most especially if you are careless but I will recommend using hardware wallet or you make use of imtoken.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 07:57:02 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Just be calm so you won't go panicking because of safety or security concerns. Every wallet can be hacked somehow. All you need to do is use a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S or an application like Metamask and the like. You really have no reason to be worried as long as you adopt these security measures. Also, never click on suspicious links sent to you via email or any other medium. Better to be paranoid and safe than careless.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 07:56:57 PM
Myetherwallet is good enough for us, maybe you're lossing money because of being careless while accessing your crypto assets. I've been here so long with just this wallet and be imported to imtoken app. Up to now there is no problem and unknown activities occured
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 14, 2018, 07:54:39 PM
I put my coins in Myetherwallet and for months of using it from the start of my journey here in this forum I did not encountered any problems regarding loss of coins in storing and sending them.
Activity: 445
November 14, 2018, 07:53:46 PM
If you are afraid of losing money, then it is better to keep everything in bitcoins, because after some time there will be a new growth, so it is not risky in comparison with other altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
If you are afraid of losing your money, then you better refrain from investing in cryptocurrencies. Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky and therefore you can easily lose your money.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 05:15:08 PM
I think that many investors are afraid of losing their money and choosing the wrong project for investment. But each person can make mistakes, therefore we must accept the fact that our investments will not always bring us profit.

That is why it is worth investing your money in several projects so that losses on one project could cover the profit from other projects.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 14, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
I think hold your coins in different wallet is a good way to go, it's not good to hold all your cryptos asset in one wallet, think about it, if anything should happen to the wallet, you will lose everything,
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 14, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
There are many wallets but the one i have seen many use is the  ether wallet, with that all you need is to create your wallet and keep your private key safe. If you carelessly lose your key then you're doomed.
Pages:
Jump to: