Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 2. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
Many people are afraid, so they are selling everything in panic, but I think that they are doing the worst mistake in their life!
Nasdaq and Bakkt will offer Crypto futures, do you think that they will offer something which is going to zero? No!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 02:33:11 PM
Cryptos are pretty secure. In fact, it is the most important selling point for cryptos. Don't worry about the safety. If price volatility scares you. then this isn't the right time for you to enter the market. Let the market mature a bit before you enter. Volatility will decrease with more adoption. If you are afraid of losing money in something, you probably should stay away.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
you have not lost anything accept you have invested in a scam ICO,if you were satisfied with the project before investing than you have nothing to loss, just be patient there will be a turn up.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
November 28, 2018, 02:15:58 PM
Yes, a lot of good advice. for example, two-factor authentication. and you can use a lot of different tools. but nothing gives 100% guarantee of protection. and so we read about how this or that wallet was hacked.
Activity: 140
November 28, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
Investments are in principle risky. Fear of losing money when entering the market is a dangerous condition, because it often leads to panic in making decisions. Be careful in deciding and try to get rid of the fear of losing.
Activity: 143
November 28, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
I don't think anyone can advise you on the best wallet. nothing is perfect in this world. we should always consider the risks in any business. just pick the one that best suits your criteria.
Activity: 98
November 28, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
Maybe here I suggest using 2-step authentication, so every time you open wallet application, you are asked to enter a code that updates and changes every few seconds. But it may not support all existing wallets. I hope this helps.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Losing money is half the fun of investing!! Ive lost loads of money its great  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
If you are so afraid of losing money, turn to more guaranteed investment instruments. The bitcoin market is down.
Activity: 196
November 28, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Dude if you affraid of the losing money, you can not earn money. This is normal on the invesment and cyrptocurrencies market has a more than risk from the other invesment instruments.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
November 28, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
People who are afraid of losing money is not meant to do great on crypto. This industry requires risk and if you are afraid, you will not be able to decide properly. I think of investments as a huge gamble and the more risk you take, the more chances of earning. Not unlike those investment on stocks where in it will remain the same even if a few months has passed.

yea you right
but crypto doesn't sound like playing gambling with a greater chance of losing our money .
if we really have the knowledge of crypto I think we can certainly overcome our opportunity to lose even more money here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 01:28:30 PM
In this world there isn't anything that you can use to get money without risk. all of them have risks. let alone investment and trade. if you are afraid of the risk of loss. you should not be here dude. because when you join you have to allocate funds according to you can afford to lose. you have to be prepared for all the risks

You are absolutely right. Everything connected with money in this world is connected with risk. There is always a risk that you will not get the money earned, or the money that you received the reward will be discounted. Therefore, you should not be afraid of losing money, it is worth learning to manage risks.
Activity: 430
November 27, 2018, 10:02:37 PM
People who are afraid of losing money is not meant to do great on crypto. This industry requires risk and if you are afraid, you will not be able to decide properly. I think of investments as a huge gamble and the more risk you take, the more chances of earning. Not unlike those investment on stocks where in it will remain the same even if a few months has passed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 27, 2018, 09:59:25 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
In this business if you want to earn much, you need to be a risktaker. Involving in crypto business is a very risky way of working for money but it can make a person rich. A risky business can give huge profit that is why a lot of risktakers are getting rich but it depends upon how you manage yourself as being a risktaker. If you want to invest also just invest the money what you can afford to lose that is the golden rule here.
In this world there isn't anything that you can use to get money without risk. all of them have risks. let alone investment and trade. if you are afraid of the risk of loss. you should not be here dude. because when you join you have to allocate funds according to you can afford to lose. you have to be prepared for all the risks
Activity: 910
November 27, 2018, 08:11:05 PM
that's what I was afraid of and now it has happened, quite a lot of losing money that I have and I am not very wealthy, I wanted to get more but in fact lost the money I got, from now on my trust in storing altcoin has decreased and I am traumatized to save altcoin again. my mind now if the altcoin price rises I will immediately sell it and won't hold it anymore.
yeah, there are some people who are too panicked, because they lose their money in just a few moments. but if you panic, it will worsen the situation. indeed my advice will not help you well, but if you know the crypto market and the various risks. i think you will get rich again after being patient for a while while waiting for the market to return.
Activity: 430
November 27, 2018, 08:05:26 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

Anyone is afraid to lose money. The hardest part to accept is how you lost it. We need to be sure of the things that we were doing so that they won't be able to hack on our wallets. Regardless on what wallet you were using, if you were not careful, hackers will easily access your wallet. I've been using the most basic wallet, Myetherwallet and I never have issues with it. I also have some coin stored on exchanges and never had issues with it as well.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2018, 08:02:22 PM
In the crypto universe, you are so let responsible for the safety of your crytpos to it is of the highest importance to be very careful.
Its a good strategy to spread your Crypto in different wallets to avoid losing all if 1 wallet gets compromised.
Safety and security is very important and Private keys should be guided jealously.

If you invest and you are frustrated because you lost money I advise you not to worry because when accepting investment we will accept the risk of the market and you will quickly get profit.
Activity: 630
November 27, 2018, 07:51:36 PM
that's what I was afraid of and now it has happened, quite a lot of losing money that I have and I am not very wealthy, I wanted to get more but in fact lost the money I got, from now on my trust in storing altcoin has decreased and I am traumatized to save altcoin again. my mind now if the altcoin price rises I will immediately sell it and won't hold it anymore.
Every decision must have risks. In order not to get caught again, you must improve your analytical skills. Being a holder is not always bad, as long as you can understand the risk and be able to analyze it well.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 27, 2018, 07:47:48 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 27, 2018, 07:44:44 PM
In the crypto universe, you are so let responsible for the safety of your crytpos to it is of the highest importance to be very careful.
Its a good strategy to spread your Crypto in different wallets to avoid losing all if 1 wallet gets compromised.
Safety and security is very important and Private keys should be guided jealously.
Pages:
Jump to: