Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 6. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

Upon entering the world of cryptocurrency, you should bear in mind that it is volatile and always changing. Nothing is permanent here so it is for you to enter the risk. Being brave enough to conquer your fear is the only way left here for you to earn better in the future. Just be mindful of your earnings.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 24, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
If you are afraid of losing your crypto asset then you should buy hardware wallet, trezor and ledger nano can hold the coin you've mentioned so you should be find if you buy hardware wallet. I consider it as a cheap investment for my crypto security, bought one ledger nano last year and i never worried about my coin.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
I think All certainly have risks and you have to be careful. I am still very safe to keep the money in the wallet and Exchange. We should be able to keep the private key properly and do not let other people know about it.

What is the best way of keeping it? I mean even hardwallets may be stolen if someone will hack your computer.
So what is the best decision?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
I think All certainly have risks and you have to be careful. I am still very safe to keep the money in the wallet and Exchange. We should be able to keep the private key properly and do not let other people know about it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

I used to think like this as well, but I guess my folio isnt that big yet so my fear is not that big as well. what i do is,  i have separate wallets for now so if incase one of them gets compromised, atleast that's only one wallet and the other ones wont be affected.  until i was able to get out of that fear and just told myself to be really careful. i guess im not that paranoid now Smiley
Activity: 916
November 24, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
Everyone is afraid of losing their money so you don’t need to panic and look for a wallet so that all the coins are in the same place it seems to me that it is even more dangerous!

I already got that point and decided to divide it between several wallets.
Hope they're all safe, haha Smiley
Activity: 170
November 24, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
Just hodl your coins. You can use Ledger wallet or you can use a simple MEW or any exchange. Just be careful about your private key and your login dates for exchanges and everything will be okay. Best of luck and welcome to the long term investors club Grin
Good advice about Ledger and MEW. That's what I do. I also am careful with my private key and try to use different wallets for my coins.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
On that market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 308
November 24, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
Everyone is afraid of losing their money so you don’t need to panic and look for a wallet so that all the coins are in the same place it seems to me that it is even more dangerous!
November 24, 2018, 06:53:54 AM
Need to sell a crypto now?
Activity: 322
November 24, 2018, 06:51:47 AM
There are a lot of paranoid people. Some of my friend use two different phones and even do not connect them to one Wifi, because they are afraid.
Activity: 630
November 24, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

If you are afraid to lose money than don't invest.  It is that simple.  You must invest money you are willing to lose and you are not affected by it if you lost all investment.
November 24, 2018, 06:35:16 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 244
November 24, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
We all are afraid of it. But you need to pay more attention to your education: the more knowledge you have, the less money you loose.
Activity: 336
November 23, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
Then just do not buy cryptos anymore, that is the only thing that you can do at the moment, why would you keep buying if you are always losing?

Wait a few more months from now, take a look at the market when bitcoin is at $3000, and then buy as much as you can.

Wait two - five years, and you will be happy.

It is simple as that.

Even if bitcoin drops to $ 3000, this does not mean that They will not fall below. The cryptocurrency market is difficult to predict, but there will always be those who can earn at any of its trends and there will always be those who will be dissatisfied.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
Then just do not buy cryptos anymore, that is the only thing that you can do at the moment, why would you keep buying if you are always losing?

Wait a few more months from now, take a look at the market when bitcoin is at $3000, and then buy as much as you can.

Wait two - five years, and you will be happy.

It is simple as that.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
Today I don't afraid already. Now I think where is to get more money to buy more alts  Grin Maybe this discount period will continue till Bakkt was started. But it will happen not earlier then Jan '19. That's why we can see another dump for market and for our portfolio
Activity: 164
November 23, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
I think all investors afraid of this so stay calm and try to bepositive about your investments
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 03:31:57 PM
The most reliable storage place is at home under the pillow.  Transfer everything to cash and keep at home, you will sleep better and worry less.

Then it is better to have a personal safe and keep all the cash at home. The main thing to remember is that no one can spread on this account, and hire trusted cleaners. And even this does not guarantee that the currency in your safe at some point will not depreciate.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
I would say go with your previous startegy. Keeping all you coins in one wallet increases the possibility of loosing all your money at once. If you have different wallets, and by chance one gets hacked , you have another one too as a backup.
Pages:
Jump to: