Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 4. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:51:39 PM
That is natural if you are afraid of losing money especially crypto in conditions like this, all of course there are risks but believe your assets will remain safe if you save your coins in a place that you think is the best place of course
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 09:48:47 PM
Hackers are indeed a problem for all investors and bounty hunters. We need a wallet that is very safe and maybe you can use a hardware wallet. And you can also use MEW because I think it's safe and you need to be able to ensure that your private key is properly maintained.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 09:39:36 PM
I think all investors are worried about their money, if I think if you can protect yourself by choosing good projects that you develop in the future, I think you will also be good and good at protecting your money and also many benefits.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
November 26, 2018, 09:26:14 PM
Crypto is full of risk. If you want extra safety just keep your money in bank. Everything is depend how you safe your asset. Online wallet always full of risk. Just keep it your mind. Be carefull and think bad and good before do anything. One day maybe you need offline wallet.
Activity: 168
November 26, 2018, 09:19:19 PM
Well, if you are afraid of losing money then you should not invest then if you want to be rich then you should invest , if you are holding bitcoin now then do not worry !
Activity: 170
November 26, 2018, 06:24:59 AM
Everybody is afraid, because there are a lot of hackers and scam projects in the crypto industry at the moment. Be safe, try to avoid visiting fishing websites and always keep your funds on different wallets and your private info safe.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 25, 2018, 01:11:19 PM
If you are holding for longtime or untill the dump finish , I guess you had better to use cold wallets or hardware one I prefer Trezor or Ledger NANO is cheaper.
Activity: 238
November 25, 2018, 12:14:44 PM
It's right that you are trying to secure your wallet, and I think that you can use the exchange and of course ledger or mew wallet are great and have not yet been hacked!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 25, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
You see, at the moment there are no secure wallets, but the MEW wallet is currently the safest for me, of course, there are flaws in the security system, but the team is working to eliminate this flaw, it’s necessary to install this for a long time, and therefore many people resent and say wallet has become unreliable
Activity: 420
November 25, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
Everyone is afraid of losing their money , for this there is a diversification of risk that was not much panic and do not keep your money in one coin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
November 25, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
unfortunately for this period its really lost money. But need be very careful. I think now its moment to participate in bounty campaign and buy coins in market. important no panic. soon market will rise
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
everyone is very afraid of losing money, but if you are patient and know when the right time to buy and sell, then it will be very profitable, i think now is time to buy
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 25, 2018, 11:24:49 AM
The absolute best wallet you can ever have is a paper wallet.
You will never get phished or scammed.
On top of that, they are free!
Of course, you could lose the paper wallet...but if you store it in a safe or security box no problem.
If you don't know what a paper wallet is or how to make one, there are TONS of faqs and guides on how to do it.

If you feel like paper wallets are not your thing, then the next best thing is a hardware wallet.
The only two brands that are good are Trezor and Ledger.
These are a little bit expensive, about $100 for one.
But they are secure, they support a huge amount of coins, and they are easy to use.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
November 25, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

You can choose ledger wallet, it accommodates your asset as well. You can store your asset offline and online. You can find the tutorial how to use it on the youtube channel

Thanks for advice. I have so big variety of wallets already that were offered to me by forum users that I don't even know what to choose Smiley
The point is not what wallet to choose, but what method to protect your system to choose. Reliable firewall, accurate handling of mail and instant messengers, and you can safely use online wallets. There is still a good way - to use several wallets and store currencies in different wallets.
Activity: 45
November 25, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

today dreamed of a strong rebound from 3600
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
November 25, 2018, 11:19:23 AM
Money disappearing? What wallet are you pointing out. Please be specific i want to look at it closely. Just do not ever disclose your personal wallet info other than the public address and you will be fine. always safe guard your important details.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 11:17:07 AM
Yes . Every investment is risky. If you are afraid of losing money, do not enter the market, because electronic money is the most dangerous place, and all the wrong decisions will make you lose money. . But here is also your chance to make money. just have knowledge. Be careful in decision and a little luck you will succeed, good luck
It is better to invest using coins from Bounty so that we will not be too afraid of losing money because we get capital for free. but it has weaknesses where we must be patient in raising capital because Bounty does not always pay for our work.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 25, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Have you ever tried to use a hardware wallet?
I think that will be a lot safer than using regular online wallet.
Activity: 45
November 25, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
I thought to withdraw until the course was kept at 4300, but did not dare, but now it is too late (
same,  also thought to output, but I was late, now I’m just waiting for the rocket
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
November 25, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
people who invest to crypto now all are afraid to lose their money, the market now fall down, the price go down deeply, everyone worry, but i think we should calm down, the market will rise, i believe it
Pages:
Jump to: