Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 5. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
I thought to withdraw until the course was kept at 4300, but did not dare, but now it is too late (
Activity: 916
November 25, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

You can choose ledger wallet, it accommodates your asset as well. You can store your asset offline and online. You can find the tutorial how to use it on the youtube channel

Thanks for advice. I have so big variety of wallets already that were offered to me by forum users that I don't even know what to choose Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 25, 2018, 10:51:45 AM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

You can choose ledger wallet, it accommodates your asset as well. You can store your asset offline and online. You can find the tutorial how to use it on the youtube channel
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
Yes . Every investment is risky. If you are afraid of losing money, do not enter the market, because electronic money is the most dangerous place, and all the wrong decisions will make you lose money. . But here is also your chance to make money. just have knowledge. Be careful in decision and a little luck you will succeed, good luck
Activity: 916
November 25, 2018, 10:34:54 AM
if you are afraid or worried about your wallet, you should back up so that there are no problems going forward, I suggest you have to have a wallet that does have a very good security system so that it is difficult to be hacked by irresponsible people

And how can I check if it has a good security system or not?
All of them promise to be the best ones, but they are not.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
What to do on such market? Smiley))
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 25, 2018, 05:03:40 AM
Currently I'm fully in fiat, but I'm going to buy 3btc through the local bitcoins and put it in my ledger. I guess in 1-2 years BTC will be $100k.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 04:54:48 AM
if you are afraid or worried about your wallet, you should back up so that there are no problems going forward, I suggest you have to have a wallet that does have a very good security system so that it is difficult to be hacked by irresponsible people
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
It is not about wallet only. hackers are pretty solid right now, so you should not try to save money: buy some reliable antivirus for all your devices.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
November 24, 2018, 07:31:09 PM
If you are afraid of losing your crypto asset then you should buy hardware wallet, trezor and ledger nano can hold the coin you've mentioned so you should be find if you buy hardware wallet. I consider it as a cheap investment for my crypto security, bought one ledger nano last year and i never worried about my coin.
Very good advice. Wallet hardware is the best, it's very safe so you won't be afraid anymore, even though the price is a bit expensive but it's comparable to the comfort you'll get. If you don't have the funds for that yet, the online wallet is also quite safe provided you are able to manage your security. Don't use a wallet exchange because it's prone to hacking.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 24, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
Good or bad, crypto is currently not to be feared, but to face it. Face this situation wisely. Crypto prices are in very bad condition, prices continue to decline. Take advantage of the current situation carefully when choosing coins. Hunt as many coins as possible, and then hold them for some time to come. Wait until the crypto price is stable and increases again. Crypto prices will be able to increase and reach its highest peak in the near future.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2018, 07:28:51 PM
You are not alone in your fear. All people don't want to lose their money. While market is red we should try to stay calm and hold our coins
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
Hey, guys!

Their is a way to be safe your asset in the wallet so we had a hardware to put your crypto. Also myetherwallet will help you to keep your coins. The most important thing here is always keep your private keys to and do not share to anyone so that you will not be a victime of hack.
Activity: 42
November 24, 2018, 07:23:35 PM
This is the best time to be bullish and not afraid.  The bottom is in on the crypto currency Canyacoin CAN
Activity: 308
November 24, 2018, 07:20:41 PM
I can recommend you to use Komodo wallet, Agama. That is pretty reliable and trustful wallet, also you are able to store there all your tokens and coins.
Or you can use ledger but its expensive Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
When will growth begin?
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 24, 2018, 01:10:44 PM
If you are afraid of losing your crypto asset then you should buy hardware wallet, trezor and ledger nano can hold the coin you've mentioned so you should be find if you buy hardware wallet. I consider it as a cheap investment for my crypto security, bought one ledger nano last year and i never worried about my coin.

I'm not afraid to lose my coins. For payments, I use an old laptop, which is disconnected from the Internet the rest of the time. The computer is running the Linux OS.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
The best wallet will always be, either a paperwallet in which you have your private key encrypted or a cold wallet that you put on a laptop / PC that you are not using and do not connect to the Internet, I think that is the safest method, since it should not have contact with outside agents and keep it safe as well.
Activity: 35
November 24, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
I think All certainly have risks and you have to be careful. I am still very safe to keep the money in the wallet and Exchange. We should be able to keep the private key properly and do not let other people know about it.

What is the best way of keeping it? I mean even hardwallets may be stolen if someone will hack your computer.
So what is the best decision?
impossible to hack. while the wallet is full of different combinations of numbers and letters. so, the best way is not careless. a little mistake can be fatal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 24, 2018, 12:44:00 PM
Hey, guys!

there is no reliable wallet for a clumsy and not responsible person. what is the best is to make sure that we are not visiting malicious websites and make our pc or internet line susceptible to viruses and malware.
Pages:
Jump to: