Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 7. (Read 5685 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
Undoubtedly, everyone is. No one is fond of facing loss. Also, truly speaking i am also facing the same problem and confusion. I would also be grateful if i too get a solution because of your query.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
November 23, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

The most reliable storage place is at home under the pillow.  Transfer everything to cash and keep at home, you will sleep better and worry less.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Well, if you're so afraid of losing your money I think you need to buy a Ledger, only it can provide you with a greater guarantee of safety
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 01:35:42 PM
Hey, guys!

if you want to be safe, use a wallet in the form of hardware, like Trezor. and if you want to use your wallet online, use myetherwallet. safe or not all depends on you who use
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
You can use hardware wallet like trezor or ledger nano.
It must be safe than exchange wallet cause you own your wallet on your hand
Activity: 366
November 23, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
Now I'm using Blockchain wallet, coinbase and O3 wallet. I don't know which one is more trusted wallet. Still I don't find any wallet which support every coin with secure.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
If you want to get massive returns then you need to get out from your comfort zone. Cryptos is only for risk takers. If you are afraid of earnings or returns then you should go for traditional investment where you will get stable returns. Don't bother about the losses. Cryptos is all about timing. Just hold your investment and wait for the best time.

I think there's no point in selling coins at the bottom. Wait a year and your investment will grow of course If we are talking about liquid coins. The market is very unstable and oversold now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
At the first time, i am like you. I am affraid of to losing money but nowadays i got used to this situation. But first thing you have to know when you are doing investment, if you affraid of losing your money you can not earn money.
Activity: 644
November 23, 2018, 04:26:22 AM
If you are afraid then it is good to stay away from the crypto trading because those who face risks will always make a good profit through cryptocurrencies. There is a downfall in every market but we need to be very careful in choosing the coin list in order to increase your portfolio.
Activity: 30
November 23, 2018, 04:22:12 AM
Most people are like this. It is normal to invest and lose money. You must be courageous. Only those who dare to take risks can get more profits, or you can wait patiently.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 04:21:35 AM
Everyone is afraid of losing money, many friends are using Ledger, I think you can try to use it to save your crypto! But I think the crypto wallet is not absolutely safe!
Activity: 255
November 23, 2018, 04:18:12 AM
Hey, guys!

I have two different smartphones: one for storing money and other for everyday use. That is how I make sure that nobody is able to hack me.
Activity: 25
November 23, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
MEW in my opinion, it is very safe to store your coins. And as long as I continue to keep the coin in the wallet of MEW. And coins I stay safe and not diminished. But if you're still afraid of losing money, of course, you should try to learn and understand further crypto.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 23, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
Well i think he's afraid of the kind of wallet to use and i believe many people must have recommended one wallet or the other. There is also the atomic wallet that can help to safe coins from multiple blockchains. But the answer is that you keep your private keys safe offline and not on your device, it can be hacked.
Activity: 29
November 23, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
If you do not invest all your money, then there will be no reason to be afraid. People who have invested all their money will then, in case of need, sell their coins at any price.
Activity: 350
November 23, 2018, 03:17:29 AM
When we store the cryptocurrency in a wallet instead of converting it to cash, we must be prepared to take the loss. Because there is no free lunch, because when someone makes a profit, someone must lose money!
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
Hey, guys!

Crypto is very safe now, and people like Crypto are like diamonds that are hard to destroy. There are many wallet service providers, and the highest level of safety is the cold wallet. These wallets are safe and cannot attack because the purse will be removed from the Blockchain network until it is frozen until you connect it to the internet.

Wow.. Hadn't heard of it before. It's very interesting and seems very reliable. Can you tell me some exact names of wallets like this?
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
November 23, 2018, 02:56:10 AM
Reasonable behavior in the network; store assets at addresses that nobody knows; talk less about your coins. In this case, MEW and blockchain.info are enough for you.
In the case of other behavior, it will not help you save coins, even a hardware wallet.
I agree about our behavior. People talk a lot and hackers use it. I also heard that hardware wallets are safest but we also need to be sure not a single soul knows about it.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 22, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
Hey, guys!

Crypto is very safe now, and people like Crypto are like diamonds that are hard to destroy. There are many wallet service providers, and the highest level of safety is the cold wallet. These wallets are safe and cannot attack because the purse will be removed from the Blockchain network until it is frozen until you connect it to the internet.
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
If you are afraid of loosing then this market is not for you as this market has highest volatility of all money markets and your money go up and down regularly with market trend. This market is for patience holders as those people not panic in these circumstances and will be a winner lately. If your horizon is long then never see your account every hour.
Patience is the best thing we can do in this market. Demand for investment in the Cryptocurency market will certainly increase over the next few years and you should not worry about this. I believe that as long as you wait for an additional period of time, the profit will soon happen and the market will enter the uptrend.
Are you a new member of this market? If true, why are you afraid, prices are much lower than when we joined. take it easy, You should be happy for that
Pages:
Jump to: