Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 28. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 08:59:35 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
cold wallet, or trezor wallet you will be safe and if you are afraid to lose money in cryptoworld then its not the best place for you to invest your money
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 25, 2018, 08:56:41 PM
Ye we are afraid if we losing money because we have money for our work in the company, So that's why we are  afraid if we invested to the ICO's but not have totally can succeed or going to be a scam. So if we have some money must better to invest to those ICO's if we think are active a have a chance we can earn some profit of it.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 08:49:56 PM
Today you invest in the crypto market your property can evaporate 9 parts and only 1 part. But tomorrow your property can also multiply 90 times is common. So important you have to patience and wait and determination is to accept everything.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 08:39:16 PM
Any money invested into Crypto is a risk.  Dont invest anything your willing to lose
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 08:03:27 PM
Are you new in crypto? if not then you must know its always risky , you always need have strong nerves and  i dont think its only with crypto but with any business either.

Just by the way a person behaves in emergency situations, it can be concluded that he is a person. A strong person will not panic and sell their coins at a fallen price.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
i think you are not the only one who is afraid of losing money. I am afraid of this now because the market is still not stable. I have got some coins for the long-term hold and hope that I won't lose
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
Are you new in crypto? if not then you must know its always risky , you always need have strong nerves and  i dont think its only with crypto but with any business either.
He does not need to invest in any coins if he is that scared to lose some money by trading coins.
Activity: 476
October 25, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

Hardwer wallets are the most secure ones for storing your coins. Do not keep your funds
on exchanges only those your are trading with.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 04:11:40 PM
This is what can lead to the fact that you really lose money. Thoughts are material, by and large, so be more positive .

New users of cryptocurrency to wait out the current state of the cryptocurrency market, sell their coins for USDT and thus establish fixed capital in dollar equivalent of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:54:59 PM
This is what can lead to the fact that you really lose money. Thoughts are material, by and large, so be more positive .
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
I am also afraid of losing my capital. Long-term investments brought me very large losses, so I am very careful about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 02:46:50 PM
Are you new in crypto? if not then you must know its always risky , you always need have strong nerves and  i dont think its only with crypto but with any business either.
yes you are right, everything we do to get money must have a risk. of course we have to calculate our income and our expenses when we invest anywhere. always careful and careful when investing because there are lots of thieves and scams out there.
Activity: 210
October 25, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
I lost a lot of money, but it was only the value of the portfolio that changed, I'm sure everyone will return to the highest number, need a little patience
If the market really started to grow again, It would be great. But what are we witnessing now? There are no any signs that the crypto could become common in our society. Cyber attacks and fraudulent schemes are a fairly frequent occurrence and none of us knows how to get rid of them.
Activity: 347
October 25, 2018, 02:07:20 PM
You have to be really alert and calm in the crypto market at this stage. If fear and impatience can lead to unfortunate mistakes. Success factor in the crypto market is to be patient and not confusion.
Activity: 476
October 25, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
Wolves are not afraid to go to the forest. Find yourself a exchange that will be protected by the government and start-up funds. With any failure, you will get your money back.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 01:45:31 PM
There is no good , safe and reliable wallet, to me they are all the same all we do is to believe in them and hope that they are reliable.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 01:19:03 PM
if you are afraid, then you should not have to invest, all there must be risks that must be borne, but if you study it well and be patient, crypto will give you future benefits
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
October 25, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
Not only strong nerves, but you also need to clearly understand what you are doing. If you will try to find huge profit and not think, you will lose your money very Fast. Also most importantly do not try to connect with people who trying to give you huge percents.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

Ledger nano or hardware wallet is best and reliable wallet all in one. But if you are going to buy a lot of crypto even MEW or knows as myetherwallet was also a good one to keep more altcoins, as long as you keep your private key, password, or backup key everything will be fine
for sure in the end.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

I can not recommend you a reliable wallet, but you can create even more ordinary ones and store them there for a bit, thereby securing your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: