Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 30. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:14:41 AM
Yes, everyone has this problem. After all, people's money is limited, but investment is a risky game. You must be brave to find experience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 04:13:59 AM
If you are afraid of losing, be careful in storing your coins in the wallet. If you believe Bitcoin is safe, then save it on bitcoin and later you will benefit if you can take a good chance.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
If you do not dare to think big, ,  a :-*liitle bit l in the price  make you in panic,I think you will never be rich pain, Join this game, you have to risk, you can get rich OK. Remember, the more you rode, the higher your profit. Bitcon is not for security
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 25, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
Not afraid. Make informed decisions, watch your trades and if they fail , analyze them and yourself at the very moment .
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 09:50:24 AM
I've been losing money since January. There's no such thing as making money. Sometimes you're going to lose sometimes. That's the nature of this.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 24, 2018, 09:45:09 AM
Now in terms of wallets, many have problems, all this because of the market, many people have lost a lot of money but they continue to trade.
Activity: 182
October 24, 2018, 08:25:29 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Just clean your computer, secure your email with 2FA authentication, or phone number. And do the same with your exchange account. Surely you will be 99% safe, 1% is when the exchange is hacked but it is very unlikely. If you are still not comfortable then it is best to use a Ledger Nano S
if my computer been hacked will the 2FA authentication with phone number could be change?
Activity: 585
October 24, 2018, 08:23:35 AM
Of course, we all do not fear losing money. Making money is not as easy as our sweat. So investing in electronic money should be very careful not to lose white. Electronic money can help you get rich but need to know how to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Just clean your computer, secure your email with 2FA authentication, or phone number. And do the same with your exchange account. Surely you will be 99% safe, 1% is when the exchange is hacked but it is very unlikely. If you are still not comfortable then it is best to use a Ledger Nano S
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
I keep my keys in a private place with 2factor authentication, Also I encrypt my disk on pc, another option could be to keep backups in couple of places. But I am not so paranoid.
Activity: 266
October 24, 2018, 07:55:59 AM
The most secure to date of course is the Ledger and Tresor wallets. But many use just cold wallets , or keep their coins on different, thereby reducing the risk of losing everything . Can crack one or two, but not all. It's better than keeping it all on one
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
I am afraid to lose the money too. Any person is afraid to lose the money. Money it is good life and lack of problems.
I am afraid to so used google authenticator for every wallet I have for it to be secure and cannot accessible without my permission. Investment is more important because there is where the big fund and need to make profit. You should keep the private key safe.
Sometimes the problem of Google Authenticator being one that often happens, losing code or anything else becomes a problem that sometimes becomes loss of assets, including losing money. it must be guarded by amana so that our assets are always well maintained.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 04:37:29 AM
Hey, guys!

You should use the hardware wallet such as Leger Nano S or Trezor. Currently I think this is the best wallet to store BTC, ETH and some reputation tokens: XRP, BCH ... Take a small amount to buy these wallets to protect your property. Beside,please be careful when logging into trading platforms, need 2FA to protect your account.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
October 24, 2018, 04:37:12 AM
Hey, guys!

I am sure there are many friends here who have recommended various wallets to you, whether it's hardware or something else.
but I just want to suggest, focus on your PC security, install security that can block viruses and phishing. do it safely.
Activity: 532
October 24, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
You are just paranoid my fellow trader. Most of my coins are sitting safe in exchanges and they are still there up until now. You just really need to activate 2FA in thos exchanges and you will never to worry about getting   hacked anymore. I have them on Binance and Kucoin. Leaving them in seperate wallets will just consume too much time.
Activity: 388
October 24, 2018, 04:33:11 AM
Most people are like this. It is normal to invest and lose money. You must be courageous. Only those who dare to take risks can get more profits, or you can wait patiently.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 24, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
We should always secure our wallets from the hacks because daily we are hearing much news about this scams. We should not loose and we have to some actions in order to setups all security requirement for protecting them.
For greater security, it is best to have a hardware wallet, safer than it has not yet been invented. You will not worry about their money.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
We should always secure our wallets from the hacks because daily we are hearing much news about this scams. We should not loose and we have to some actions in order to setups all security requirement for protecting them.
Yes, of course everyone is afraid of losing their money and of course we must be more careful in safeguarding the assets we have not to lose our assets because of the lack of action to secure the important things we have
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 04:04:29 AM
I'm still new here so I don't really understand and in my opinion you have to find out more in detail, you ask your friends who already understand so that you will understand and increase knowledge. Save and select a wallet that has been used by many people, especially those that clearly prove safe, just replace it there. A person's trust depends on themselves because everyone has choices that he thinks are safe.
Activity: 686
October 24, 2018, 03:38:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: