Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 23. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 26, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
I think you should only invest the amount you can afford to lose in crypto. Otherwise, it can end badly.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2018, 03:49:34 PM
I think you should just buy a hardware wallet. If you kept a large number of tokens or different coins, then this option would not be acceptable, but to store the top coins you can buy a hardware wallet and you will not regret it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 03:27:57 PM
It is necessary for working with crypto, to spend yor money. Just try to look at it from the other side. You trade your money for life expirience.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 26, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
Losing money is a usual situation which usually happens in cryptocurrency business. I don't think and worry about me losing money because I know that's the nature of cryptocurrency. You can either lose or gain money so the best approach is to avoid making quick and hasty decisions  and hold your coins for sometime.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 03:14:17 PM
who is not afraid of losing the money?
we are here to gain the money we are having!
but how can we lease about the lose of any amount?
we should be there looking and learning! that is the best thing!
Everyone is afraid of losing their money. This is a rhetorical question. Losing your money you will not learn anything, just spend your nerves. So I don’t worry about losing money. Money is candy wrappers. (I try to treat them that way).And of course I do not invest all the money I have in crypto)
Agreed. Every afraid. But we should calculate and don't use last money or credit. With smart decisions risks to lost are not so big. It's not equal zero but we understand that 'no pain - no gain'. And advice to keep patience is not important while we make our investment without understanding for what we make it
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 26, 2018, 03:08:35 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
The only wallet i can recommend for you if you really want to have a good, safe and reliable wallet is hardware wallet like ledger and trezor. It is not advisable to use web wallet because they could be hacked or phished easily. Pretty sure that you can get hardware wallet for under 100 usd in amazon.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 03:00:32 PM
who is not afraid of losing the money?
we are here to gain the money we are having!
but how can we lease about the lose of any amount?
we should be there looking and learning! that is the best thing!
Everyone is afraid of losing their money. This is a rhetorical question. Losing your money you will not learn anything, just spend your nerves. So I don’t worry about losing money. Money is candy wrappers. (I try to treat them that way).And of course I do not invest all the money I have in crypto)
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
October 26, 2018, 02:54:01 PM
This is a good way to approach it, a certain amount of fear is encourage so that you do not end up making decisions that you are going to regret. That being said, you also have to be ready to lose money if you want to make money because as far as cryptos go, they are not an exact science. You are going to lose some and you are going to win some
Lyd
Activity: 420
October 26, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
Try to relax because you are not loosing anything as long as you don't sell for nothing. It is better to don't make decisions when you are anxious about it
Activity: 392
October 26, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
Cryptocurrency is a very big risk. I think that only those people who are willing to put their capital at risk can invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
For you to be a business man and succeed in life you most be a risk taker because every business have it risk so it better to take risk and lose and learn your experience and investors have once lost money but make back their profit again.
If we talk about lofty matters and say things that could ideally be, then It’s quite true that This one is much more important, because He will bring good benefits in the future. But the negative consequences and results of your activity will still negatively affect your composure.
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 02:09:04 PM
For you to be a business man and succeed in life you most be a risk taker because every business have it risk so it better to take risk and lose and learn your experience and investors have once lost money but make back their profit again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 02:05:44 PM
Do not be afraid. The main thing is to understand that the volatility of the course is normal and losing money is quite normal. so do not be afraid, but take it and try it. the main thing is not to sit still
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 26, 2018, 01:59:08 PM
Don't panic. All people worry about this and ask what to do for having some incuranse. But unfortunately no one tells you how you should act for making more money and stay safe)
Activity: 224
October 26, 2018, 01:55:26 PM
Before I did my first investments I did very serious researches and learn many rules about market contdition and also I know what siglas I should watch
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 26, 2018, 01:49:27 PM
I you made your investments in right coins you don't have to be worry about them) Perhaps you should choose long term strategy?
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 01:44:03 PM
Do not be afraid of losing money if you take good care of it and do not act carelessly, I think your assets will be safe.

try to check this web might help to suit your needs https://www.thebalance.com/best-bitcoin-wallets-4160642

The 7 Best Bitcoin Wallets to Get in 2018

Best Overall: Coinbase. Courtesy of Coinbase. ...
Best for Security: Trezor. Courtesy of Trezor. ...
Best for Desktop: Electrum. Courtesy of Electrum. ...
Best Online: Blockchain.info. Courtesy of Blockchain.info. ...
Best for Free Buying and Selling: Robinhood. Robinhood. ...
Best for Intuitive Desktop Use: Exodus. ...
Best for Mobile: Mycelium.
Activity: 182
October 26, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
Of course you do, because this is your own money and specially if you invested at first time you will worry about them twice more!
Activity: 140
October 26, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
I have never met investors who don't worry about this. All people earn money hard so you should be calm and don't make panic
Activity: 182
platio.io
October 26, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
If you did right everything with your investments you shouldn't worry about this! Don't do quick decisions and hold your coins
Pages:
Jump to: