Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 31. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 03:37:19 AM
I am afraid to lose the money too. Any person is afraid to lose the money. Money it is good life and lack of problems.
I am afraid to so used google authenticator for every wallet I have for it to be secure and cannot accessible without my permission. Investment is more important because there is where the big fund and need to make profit. You should keep the private key safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 03:30:35 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Maybe all wallet are safe if you will register on their 2FA key of they have pr if you will kept its private key in a very safe place. And in order for you not to be worried try to make an update regularly with your wallets and read some safe procedure for it.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
each  of  us  is  afraid  of  losing  money  but  this  is  crypto  and  you  do  not  have  any other thing   to  do so ican  justtelll you that mwat  is  a  good  one  for protecting your  key .
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 03:10:01 AM
The most safety way to hold your crypto-assets are Ledger nano or Tresor wallets. The only way to lose your coins with those wallets is to lose self physical carrier but you will be protected from hackers.
yes I agree with you. now the safest way to secure assets that we have in my opinion and perhaps according to many other prize hunters is to use the Ledger Nano wallet because so far there is no problem with the use of this wallet
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 24, 2018, 02:38:35 AM
Yes, I'm also afraid if I lost my assets. But until now I'm very secure in my wallet storing assets ERC20. As long as I don't give private key to other people, certainly will definitely be safe. And you should keep your assets in some wallet. And you should be able to keep up with both private keys your wallet.
Everyone of us really afraid to loss money. That is why we need to become more temperate on doing such profitable thing inside the crypto feild, because our activities on this feild really include money. And we all know that money is really important to us because we need money in order for us to buy things that is important to us.
Activity: 574
October 24, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
Yes, I'm also afraid if I lost my assets. But until now I'm very secure in my wallet storing assets ERC20. As long as I don't give private key to other people, certainly will definitely be safe. And you should keep your assets in some wallet. And you should be able to keep up with both private keys your wallet.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 02:09:15 AM
Keep calm and hold your asset because I see you have choose good and potential altcoin for investment and holding, I think both ripple and ethereum is the best choose because it have chance to grow up and you will get profit with both coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 02:06:49 AM
Fear should not be a demotivating factor for participating in cryptocurrency, once you let the fear in, you will be defeated, paralized and unable to reach your goals and objectives in cryptocurrency learning, trading and investment!
Activity: 490
October 24, 2018, 02:01:58 AM
You are worried about their safety. You own Bitcoin, ETH, and XRP and need to find a safe place to store them. Choose one of the top transaction platforms with high security. Send them all in there and set all the security that you can.
That is the safety of your money that I think of.

Optional: Binance or Bittrex
Activity: 308
October 24, 2018, 01:55:33 AM
I believe that these are quite normal concerns that periodically arise for each participant in the crypto market. Personally, I think that the best way to effectively protect your assets is to work with the Myetherwallet wallet. And be sure to protect yourself from dangerous actions, including phishing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 23, 2018, 05:58:50 PM
It is obvious that you are afraid but you should know that there are not non-risky options to make a good investment, remember.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
October 23, 2018, 05:55:43 PM
There is enough information on the web to store securely your bitcoins without the fear to lose your BTC. If it's too much for your go-to Coinbase
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
October 23, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
Your fears are justified. But I don't advise to store everything on one purse. Even if it will be a cold purse. he can be lost. It is better to store shares on different purses. And at the exchange too but only a part.
Activity: 128
October 23, 2018, 05:48:29 PM
I am afraid to lose the money too. Any person is afraid to lose the money. Money it is good life and lack of problems.
I am not afraid of losing money because doing all of those scary investments lead to scary money lol

Activity: 812
October 23, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

If you want to protect your funds it's easy use a hard wallet for your funds so it will be safe. Now a days many wallet is  got back because of many phishing site that spread of hackers. So be vigilant and extra careful to every step you do in crypto.
Activity: 134
October 23, 2018, 05:41:08 PM
Hey, guys!

Here you of course will help the Ledger (cold wallet), the rest of all e-wallets carry their vulnerabilities.
Activity: 262
October 23, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

It is normal that you are afraid of losing your money. In this case, you will try to save them and will not risk in vain. Also, you will not sell coins at a greatly reduced price.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 23, 2018, 05:27:30 PM
to collects of returns with spares on difference as applying use with personal strategy on following basics with technical competence as expending of use with resource and potentials to manage of returns with the number of target to complete within the terms of plan.
and follows as the shifts with stages to manage of difference level of terms on compliance.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 23, 2018, 05:24:03 PM
Buddy you can use ledger nano s. That is the safest hardware wallet.  I am using that and i am really happy. I am using my hardware wallet with mycrypto or mew for ethereum. Neon wallet for neo.
and for bitcoin i am using ledgers own wallet. With hardware wallet you dont need to afraid about losing money anymore.
Activity: 364
October 23, 2018, 05:23:25 PM
I think if you want your assets are safe, just buy a hardware wallet. That is safe wallet you can use. Like nano ledger or trezor is good wallet, I suggest you buy it in new condition.

Do not buy a used hardware wallet.  You have no idea what the previous owner potentially did to it and you risk losing your funds.  Don't skimp on security!
Is that so? So are you saying that hardware wallet is not safe? If this would be the case then no one will buy hardware wallet anymore. I think there is a way on how to deal with this and better ask for support. I, personally have been planning to buy hardware wallet so i am interested on this.
Pages:
Jump to: