Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 32. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 23, 2018, 05:10:59 PM
I am afraid to lose the money too. Any person is afraid to lose the money. Money it is good life and lack of problems.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
October 23, 2018, 04:23:42 PM
I think if you want your assets are safe, just buy a hardware wallet. That is safe wallet you can use. Like nano ledger or trezor is good wallet, I suggest you buy it in new condition.

Do not buy a used hardware wallet.  You have no idea what the previous owner potentially did to it and you risk losing your funds.  Don't skimp on security!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 04:59:36 PM
Just follow the simple rule - Don't invest in crypto more than you can afford to lose and you won't ever be afraid .I had invested in last year in crypto almost 15 % of my savings and I wanted to buy more but reading and following this rule saved the rest of my money.

For a person who does not have a lot of money, and they want life changed quickly. They will be able to bet all their money to do so
Activity: 324
October 21, 2018, 04:05:57 PM
You shouldn't be afraid of losing money because crypto market always involves risks but it is interesting to take risks. without risks, it is impossible to get income. I think that there is no need to panic
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 21, 2018, 04:02:18 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

If you have tried all available wallets and they have all failed you, I will advise you to try hardware wallet such as Nano or trezor wallet. I feel safe when using either Nano or Trezor.

Keeping wealth and fear of loss, we must remain cautious and alert, a hardware does have advantages and disadvantages, so for this, you keep it safe. Nano can give it to you and stay careful.
Activity: 149
October 21, 2018, 03:52:54 PM
I think 90% lost money in crypto by this year who had long term investment, but if you learn how to trade short you can always earn money
As long as you do not give in to all those fails then you will be okay. Think positive and you will earn some btc.
Activity: 1176
October 21, 2018, 03:50:20 PM
I think you should just keep your passwords and keys on a removable drive. You can also buy a hardware wallet, as it is the most reliable way to save your money.
Activity: 132
October 21, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
The most secure wallet is hardware.It can store all the coins, it certainly costs money, but it is the most secure.
Activity: 672
October 21, 2018, 03:30:24 PM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

If you have tried all available wallets and they have all failed you, I will advise you to try hardware wallet such as Nano or trezor wallet. I feel safe when using either Nano or Trezor.
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust
October 21, 2018, 03:19:32 PM
I'm afraid of losing money too. But without risk there is no profit.Now is a very good time to buy, much better than in the situation of January 2018.So you need to be aware of this
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
If you do not invest all your money, then there will be no reason to be afraid. People who have invested all their money will then, in case of need, sell their coins at any price.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
I think you can use myetherwallet or metamask. It's a good wallets. And one more good hardware wallet it's ledger nano s.
Activity: 560
October 21, 2018, 02:49:35 PM
Anything on the internet has the potential to be hacked. You can't be in crypto and be afraid of scam. Just be extra careful. It is not advisable to keep all your tokens in one wallet. You can't create 3 or more to avoid losing all in one attempt.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 21, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
If u are afraid of losing money then dont get in crypto or invest that money to be not afraid for that..u need to understand that may happens with all of us,just dont panic,other way hodl and wait for right moment..
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
Hey, guys!

I recommend that you use a hardware wallet:Ledger Nano S, and there have been no problems with the use so far.
Agreed, hardware wallet is recommend to you with a good/safe security, ledger nano s support a lot of coins, including btc, eth and ripple, current official website have 20% discount with free shipping, it's a best time to grab your own high security wallet right now  Wink

Thank you! I'm so happy that at least someone reads the full text and don't advice me to end with it or to take a risk Smiley
Activity: 451
October 21, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
Hey, guys!

I recommend that you use a hardware wallet:Ledger Nano S, and there have been no problems with the use so far.
Agreed, hardware wallet is recommend to you with a good/safe security, ledger nano s support a lot of coins, including btc, eth and ripple, current official website have 20% discount with free shipping, it's a best time to grab your own high security wallet right now  Wink
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2018, 01:52:55 PM
Just follow the simple rule - Don't invest in crypto more than you can afford to lose and you won't ever be afraid .I had invested in last year in crypto almost 15 % of my savings and I wanted to buy more but reading and following this rule saved the rest of my money.

You're right. I never understood people who sold apartments and invested money in crypto. Then they cried and tore their hair from loss.
Activity: 552
October 21, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
Investing is always at risk and at first you should know where to invest in. I would recommend hardware wallet like nano Ledger. Though I would advise not to have your coins in one wallet depending on the amount you have and in most cases it's best advised to be more patient with the market and holding for more time.
Activity: 916
October 21, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
I think 90% lost money in crypto by this year who had long term investment, but if you learn how to trade short you can always earn money

I know how to trade in order to earn even in this situation. I'm looking for a good wallet if you didn't read the topic..
Activity: 560
October 21, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: