Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 37. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
October 18, 2018, 10:03:41 AM
All your friends here suggest that you use a cold wallet, this is a good choice for long-term investments and secure every payment transaction you make, cold wallet is very safe because you can use it safely, the important thing is to sympathize your cold wallet well and don't lose it.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 18, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
I lost a lot of money when I buy cryptocurrency. Now I wait for market growth to return myself the lost money. I am afraid of it will not be.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 18, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
Hardware Walters are the safest way to store your cryptocurrencies.
Get 2 hardware wallets and back them up together and then store in a safe location. Also use stainless duct tags to keep your private keys instead of writing it on paper.
With this you cryptos should be safe.
Also to avoid been a victim phsing and transfer interception scams try to avoid public WiFi
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 08:50:29 AM
Coinbase
Cryptopay
blockchain
Coinkite
BitGo.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 18, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

around 4 years I was at crypto and I never suffered a loss due to hackers or whatever it is, I always save in local exchanger using security 2FA, also use blockchain and MEW is very safe I also use it daily, or it could try to buy hardware wallets such as ledger or trezor and it was also safe.

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 18, 2018, 08:46:35 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Basically all online wallets have the risk of being a scam, so many people suggest using some wallets to be safer, but if you want to
use only one wallet, then I recommend storing it in hardware wallet, no third party controls your assets, so that's will be safer..

Can you offer some hardware wallet? I don't know much about it.
I can tell you some hardware wallets which have a high security, the first should be the trezor wallet and the second is keepkey.
both wallets are very recommended wallet dude.
You can try to get more infor regarding what kind of coin that has already supported by both of wallets through their site dude.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 18, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
To minimize loses  you need to invest wisely and be sure of coins you are throwing your money at! Also besides losing money via trading, you have to have a wallett which only you hold the private keys and don't leave your holdings in exchanges. If you can adhere to those simple steps, you would be safe! otherwise invest elsewhere
We're here to earn profit not to lose money ,it's like a waste of time for us if ever there are loses of earnings because for that we insert effort and strategies. We all know that this investment is to risk so make sure to plan furthermore before we greedy for the following.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 08:41:14 AM
myetherwallet is the best for me for the ERC20 tokens and for the bitcoin wallet I recommend coinbase. If you really want solid security for your cryptos you should use hardware wallets.

As long as we follow the security recommendations given by myetherewallet, the account will be safe, even though you recommend to divide the balance into several places so that when you get hacked we still have another.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 18, 2018, 08:26:58 AM
To minimize loses  you need to invest wisely and be sure of coins you are throwing your money at! Also besides losing money via trading, you have to have a wallett which only you hold the private keys and don't leave your holdings in exchanges. If you can adhere to those simple steps, you would be safe! otherwise invest elsewhere
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
The only way how can you be safe in crypto in these day is having a hardware wallet for example Ledger Nano or Trezor. Both of them support many coins, so you shouldnt have store your coins here Sad.
Activity: 504
October 18, 2018, 08:13:59 AM
I use Ledger Wallet Nano S - a hardware wallet for cold storage of cryptocurrency. It ensures the security of electronic payments Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ZCash, Dash, Ripple and other altcoins.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 18, 2018, 08:13:14 AM
If you are very scared, I advice you leave exchange wallets and even mew (myetherwallet) and use a wallet like imtoken.Then you have to be careful and avoid phishing  links that want to steal steal your assets . Be safe and you do not have to worry.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
If you are afraid of losing money then putting it in a safe place like a bank is better, cryptocurrencies are the future of the transaction system but very risky so we must be wise.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
October 18, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
For ERC tokens I will recommend Myetherwallet for you to use to hold your coins or metamask. These wallet though are not hardwallet but it is convenient and cheap way of storing your tokens and coins if only you don't compromise your actions by letting another know the key or entering a phishing sit.
Activity: 322
October 18, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
everyone must be afraid to lose money, but if we do not dare to take risks or fear failure then we will never feel the success.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 07:39:13 AM
calm only calm )) we are all a little paranoid, I would suggest Ledger , in my opinion better alternatives had not yet been invented and don't keep all your savings in one place, try to spread in different wallets if one will open and you will not lose all but only part
Ledger is a safe bet for all investors and does not have to worry about loss of property. I have used this wallet and have not encountered any problems and they always update new security and reasonable policies that make investors feel safer holding Token or Altcoin.
Activity: 378
October 18, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
It seems to me that absolutely everyone is afraid, but it is worth panicking, because everything will be fine, I am almost sure!
Activity: 916
October 18, 2018, 07:35:20 AM
Actually bro you really worry too about this. But you really wanna to guarante your capital, you can flas drive that you can put your coins. It is not online and safety other a lot of things but there is a porblem about this. You may lost it.

Why can I lost it?
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
Actually bro you really worry too about this. But you really wanna to guarante your capital, you can flas drive that you can put your coins. It is not online and safety other a lot of things but there is a porblem about this. You may lost it.
Activity: 1358
October 18, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
myetherwallet is the best for me for the ERC20 tokens and for the bitcoin wallet I recommend coinbase. If you really want solid security for your cryptos you should use hardware wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: