Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 36. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
I'm afraid too. I was always kept safe my wallet by many ways.
First: Do not used to much Private Key On Browser., Just do one time on Mestamask
Second: Never access to strange websites. perhaps it's virus take go your private key.
Finally: Don't accept everyone even your friends used your computer.
It's will safe!.

Thanks for instructions! I will follow it and hope at least we will be safe Smiley
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 18, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
Everyone is afraid of loosing any amount of money.
Even in cryptocurrency we are gambling in our investments.
We might lose any amount of money, but the greater the risk we have the better the profit we may get.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 18, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

During this time I can say that many of us are also afraid on losing money. To prevent and to protect my bitcoin I choose hardware wallet. Always keep your private key and never share it with others even on your friends. Dont trust anyone because they will take advantage on you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 18, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
It is a normal feeling, however, it`s okay just for the newbies, not for the experienced traders. try to eliminate this feeling
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 18, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
Its cryptocurrency friend.
In this stage of evolution projects creates for taking moneys from ordinary investors how you and me.
If you want earn moneys you must be ready to lose everything or besmarter then billions
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
Hey, guys!

I'm afraid too. I was always kept safe my wallet by many ways.
First: Do not used to much Private Key On Browser., Just do one time on Mestamask
Second: Never access to strange websites. perhaps it's virus take go your private key.
Finally: Don't accept everyone even your friends used your computer.
It's will safe!.

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
If you are afraid of losing money then putting it in a safe place like a bank is better, cryptocurrencies are the future of the transaction system but very risky so we must be wise.

I know that crypto is risky and I want to do everything in order to minimize the chance of losing any coins.
There are so many wallets on the web that it's hard to choose the good one.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
October 18, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
i have been using blockchain.com (formerly blockchain.info) to store my bitcoins and some ethereum. i find it very safe since the site does not have the private keys to our wallet addresses there. hackers cannot withdraw wallet funds even if they hacked the site successfully. just be careful not to expose your password to phishing sites.  i suggest installing metamask to your browser for added extra layer of security.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 18, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
I think that if you decide to take care of the security of your wallet, then there is a decent amount of cryptocurrency. I think that you need to buy a hardware wallet and you will stop being nervous.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
October 18, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
Hey, guys!

Why do you have reasons to worry about your cryptocurrency? You already tried to able to crack or were what the hint on this? And in the future I'll tell you-never Shine your wallet. don't brag about how much money you have and you'll be safe
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
This is a full-fledged normal situation because a situation when a person takes money and people perceive it as normal, then I think that this is not normal, therefore I fully support you, fear helps to be vigilant
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
Many people are afraid of losing money when investing and trading. I think this is normal. But in order to reduce risks, we must be able to make the right decisions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
I myself am also new to this crypto. I usually change my ETH address when I start being uncomfortable with my ETH wallet. I don't have other wallets except ETH, because right now I only have ETH. Maybe someday I will have another wallet. We really have to keep our wallet safe so we don't lose money. I was very traumatized when I remembered that I experienced something like that where bad people stole my money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
October 18, 2018, 11:11:18 AM
Hey, guys!

in my opinion all the wallets are good and safe, as long as you hold full authority over the wallet. from the first time I knew crypto to date, I have never heard of a hacking case except Exchange wallet, or phishing wallet case.

the most important thing is not to leave your assets to the exchange wallet, you also have to be more careful when using your personal wallet. and make sure every time the system security price is always updated.
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
Hey, guys!

I think even MEW is a good wallet. You just have to keep your passwords in safe places. Use anti-viruses, open the wallet only with bookmarks from the browser.. do not show the key on the screen (as can read information from the screen notubuka), and it is better to use the system LINKS instead of Windows.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 10:50:17 AM
I lost a lot of money when I buy cryptocurrency. Now I wait for market growth to return myself the lost money. I am afraid of it will not be.

losing money is our risk in investing. because the investment is not entirely in our favor, of course there are times when the investment is losing. so investment is sometimes profitable and sometimes loss, whereas if we lose it is certainly our risk.
Activity: 510
October 18, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
Hey, guys!

I think you should get a hardware wallet if you're afraid of being hacked. Hardware wallet at times increase your protection, the more it is very easy to use. Why don't you keep the coins in separate wallets?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 10:32:32 AM
Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.

this is exactly right, loosing sometimes and failures are the best to take another good steps forward. btw, so many decent wallets that supported with all your holdings. and i think you should try hardwallet to more secured.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 18, 2018, 10:09:56 AM
I think it's best to keep the coins in different wallets. You cannot log in to the wallet without the Matamask. It's dangerous.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
You have to understand that you are not the only person that is using crypto, there are hundreds of thousands of people have also, so if they are not so worried then why you should be. There are many good wallets, for bitcoin you can use Blockchain.info and for ethereum and other ERC20 tokens you can use myetherwallet, which is quite safe too.
Pages:
Jump to: