Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 33. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 01:39:10 PM
I think 90% lost money in crypto by this year who had long term investment, but if you learn how to trade short you can always earn money
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:35:29 PM
There is no risk free business anywhere in the world one has to lose most times to gain you can't make profit at all time and it's  even more risky when we don't take risk,many people who made it life must have risked one thing to gain another. So it ok to lose much ensure to recover back

I know that some people sell their cars and houses in order to invest in crypto. But for now it's a silly risk as the market seems to be stuck..
Activity: 448
October 21, 2018, 01:18:35 PM
There is no risk free business anywhere in the world one has to lose most times to gain you can't make profit at all time and it's  even more risky when we don't take risk,many people who made it life must have risked one thing to gain another. So it ok to lose much ensure to recover back
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

If you want to hold long term, buy a hardware wallet. It's the safest wallet right now. And if you trade everyday, I recommend the wallet at kucoin exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
All certainly have risks and you have to be careful. I am still very safe to keep the money in the wallet and Exchange. We should be able to keep the private key properly and do not let other people know about it. And you have to be sure and don't be afraid of losing money.
October 21, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
Not even banks are totally safe, but keeping your private keys in a safe place is the best way to prevent hackers

What is the "pravate place" in your opinion? Should I use any special programs for that?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
Guys no need to afraid in wallet. Don't use only one wallet to store everything. Create different wallets and work in different times that though one wallet may lose another wallet tokens backup you. Specially for blockchain wallets you must have to use separate wallets as Etherdelta DNS server was hacked and maximum wallets was hacked. So when you will use separate wallet you be safe in everywhere
Activity: 406
October 21, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
Not even banks are totally safe, but keeping your private keys in a safe place is the best way to prevent hackers
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 21, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
I keep my coins Myetherwallet and I like it, I believe it is safe and secure if you take security measures yourself. Just be careful with your secret key.
October 21, 2018, 12:27:18 PM
If your property is more then you should spend $ 150 to buy a Nano Ledger purse. It's a great hard wallet and I've used it for so long. I bought Ledger and used it for 3 years and my total amount is still secure. This is the best and most comprehensive solution ever.

It costs 150$?? What for? There are many free services.
Can you explain what should I pay for?
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 12:21:38 PM
If your property is more then you should spend $ 150 to buy a Nano Ledger purse. It's a great hard wallet and I've used it for so long. I bought Ledger and used it for 3 years and my total amount is still secure. This is the best and most comprehensive solution ever.
October 21, 2018, 12:19:35 PM
Im afraid to losing my money so I secure my wallet when Im holding it I set 2fa to make sure that my altcoins is safe.
You can download wallet from play store if you want there is a lot and review it if it's safe or not.

I don't really believe in reviews. Many people make everything in order to have only positive feedback to their product.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 21, 2018, 12:17:30 PM
Im afraid to losing my money so I secure my wallet when Im holding it I set 2fa to make sure that my altcoins is safe.
You can download wallet from play store if you want there is a lot and review it if it's safe or not.
Activity: 121
October 21, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
afraid of losing money? it is a risk, depending on us who uses the money we use for what, if we use it to make our money increase, why should we be afraid of losing, but basically what we aim and want to achieve is indeed at risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
October 21, 2018, 12:09:12 PM
Nobody likes to lose money, but the wallets seem sufficiently safe, if the elementary precautions are respected.
About the "safety" of the exchanges, I think the best thing is not to keep all the money in a single exchange, hoping they will not collapse all together ...
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
October 21, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
Everything can be hacked.
I want you to spread your coins in several wallets anyway, also hold part of funds on exchange, because in case you lost 1 wallet or will be hacked, then you're bankrupt
October 21, 2018, 12:03:58 PM
Exchanges have one benefit. You cant trade immediately on pumps.
Cryptomarket is very fast and you can late when wait deposit. So you must know your position in this game.
Holding in own wallet its for long time investors

But even holding some money in my wallet I can trade and use exchanges when I need it..
So it isn't really needed to keep money on exchange all the time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 21, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
Exchanges have one benefit. You cant trade immediately on pumps.
Cryptomarket is very fast and you can late when wait deposit. So you must know your position in this game.
Holding in own wallet its for long time investors
October 21, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
hardware wallets safest.
By the way, many keep their coins right on the stock exchanges, put various protections for authorization. I do not know how much you can trust the exchange)

I don't trust exchanges a lot. Some of them seem to be good enough, but still I think that wallet should be used in a separate way.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 21, 2018, 07:57:10 AM
hardware wallets safest.
By the way, many keep their coins right on the stock exchanges, put various protections for authorization. I do not know how much you can trust the exchange)
Pages:
Jump to: