Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 35. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 02:43:48 PM
I am afraid to lose money too I many times lost money. Many projects appear in negative monetary balance.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 20, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.

Afraid everyone that's right. Also no risk no gain. Risk is everywhere. Invest in good coin and hodl and also keep calm. Always be quiet and learn more about crypto. Crypto invest not fun, its so serious thinking. Always remember that learn and earn.
Without learning you can't earning. So research more about cryptocurrency and ICO then go fast.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 20, 2018, 02:26:56 PM
On these three coins you can get a hardware purse of Ledger Nano S for storage. In him there are all these coins and storage in him the coins safe.
Activity: 210
October 20, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
if you are afraid, then it is better not to enter the market because no one will ever be able to guarantee a certain price for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
Fear of losing money is now present in every person who is associated with cryptocurrencies because hackers have become smarter and more often we see how someone robbed
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 02:19:34 PM
You can keep your coins on multiple wallets with complex passwords and the Metamask app for the MEW wallet. It is very convenient to use.
Activity: 336
October 18, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
You can keep your coins on multiple wallets with complex passwords and the Metamask app for the MEW wallet. It is very convenient to use.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
October 19, 2018, 04:35:52 PM
Most common thing is third party wallet and exchange. Where more chance of losing funds. Many hackers targeted many good reputation exchange in the past already. Hardware wallet good option if funds are more. But in the matter of low funds offline or desktop wallets are more good.
it is scary sometimes indeed but it does not mean taht this should stop you from new things and new impressions of this world
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
October 19, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
do not be afraid of it as it id necessary for peopel to control their emotions and do sometimes things that makes them scary
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 19, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
Most common thing is third party wallet and exchange. Where more chance of losing funds. Many hackers targeted many good reputation exchange in the past already. Hardware wallet good option if funds are more. But in the matter of low funds offline or desktop wallets are more good.
Activity: 916
October 19, 2018, 04:20:44 PM
Fear it is very bad for the cryptocurrency trader. The fear prevents trade in cryptocurrencies. The trader makes the wrong decisions and loses money.

Have you read the post at least?
I'm not one of those panic sellers and I don't suffer a lot because of the rates.
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 04:14:39 PM
Fear it is very bad for the cryptocurrency trader. The fear prevents trade in cryptocurrencies. The trader makes the wrong decisions and loses money.
October 19, 2018, 04:12:26 PM
Do not trade when the market is red. Never sell your own altcoins. Market movements are in the form of circles and return to the place where they started. Expect the price to rise and the daily volume level on crypto money exchanges to increase.

I know how to trade and I follow the rules. I'm not afraid to lose money because of the rates or something.
I want to choose a good encrypted wallet in order to keep my money in a safe place.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
Do not trade when the market is red. Never sell your own altcoins. Market movements are in the form of circles and return to the place where they started. Expect the price to rise and the daily volume level on crypto money exchanges to increase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 06:12:46 AM
Everyone is afraid of loosing any amount of money.
Even in cryptocurrency we are gambling in our investments.
We might lose any amount of money, but the greater the risk we have the better the profit we may get.
absolutely right and all the investments must have a big or small risk for sure, so if the risk is large then the profits and results we will get are also large
Activity: 319
October 19, 2018, 06:09:24 AM
If you are afraid of lossing money.
Then get your money in a safe place and store it on banks and not on cryptocurrency to avoid lossing money for investinh for many coins in the market.
October 18, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
a good wallet is your desktop wallet, and abisa also stores it in exchange, with the best security

Many people here mention desktop or hardware wallet. So it seems to be the safest one?
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
October 18, 2018, 11:55:48 AM
a good wallet is your desktop wallet, and abisa also stores it in exchange, with the best security
October 18, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
I have never lost any penny on the online wallet (I've heard that they MEW is not reliable but I store all my token and didn't get any trouble)
but it's better to becareful.
if your money is much, I think a cold wallet is a good choice.

There's not too much for now, but I hope it will rise soon Smiley
Anyway even these money have to be safe Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 11:48:20 AM
I have never lost any penny on the online wallet (I've heard that they MEW is not reliable but I store all my token and didn't get any trouble)
but it's better to becareful.
if your money is much, I think a cold wallet is a good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: