Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 34. (Read 5716 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
If you are afraid of losing money then join bounty campaigning. In this you have to devote your time and do social campaigning for different token. You have to do according to their rule and they will pay for your hardworking. By this you can't lose money money and experience crypto world too
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
If the wallet from official developers, i am believe its safe for us to store our coin. I think as long we keeping safe our private key from others people, our coin is safe on our wallet. But if want to make sure, better buying hard wallet
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 21, 2018, 07:32:49 AM
Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.
I think you are misinterpreting the posts above. He's not afraid of losing assets due to price drops or token sell but he was more afraid of the direction the security of the wallet that he had. Its more horrible than losing money because trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
October 21, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Ledger Nano if you want hardware wallet
Relax and do all that is required to secure your money and do not make fear defeat you
Then you will lose everything.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 07:18:17 AM
Yes, there are so many wallets you can use, but my experience is more comfortable using MEW, which is collaborating with Metamask. I think it's simpler and safer. And do not forget to make your MEW bookmart the correct site. and store the keys in a safe place. And good luck not to be seen by thieves
This is so risk to put our money here in crypto because there's a lot of hacker's who steal our earnings but I believe there will be solution for that by having a lot of wallets and we can transfer from time to time.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 07:10:03 AM
Yes, there are so many wallets you can use, but my experience is more comfortable using MEW, which is collaborating with Metamask. I think it's simpler and safer. And do not forget to make your MEW bookmart the correct site. and store the keys in a safe place. And good luck not to be seen by thieves
Activity: 260
October 21, 2018, 05:18:35 AM
depending on the value you save, if it's not too much in the exchange it's enough. but to save all three coins you can also save on the local wallet on your device it's much safer, but make sure you always have backups for access to your wallet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
Personally, my portfolio has declined seven times since January. So in this market the loss of money was and will be. With this you have to accept and try to earn with such risks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
If you want to save your money (coins) more, I will recommend you to buy a cold wallet. He's the most, although you can say the safest available. Because it is not online, and offline wallet, password you enter yourself and mechanically, without the computer and keyboard, and most importantly, it is not subject to hacking, as it has no permanent contact with your computer.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
If you have such feelings, then you are a healthy person. The one who is not afraid, he usually loses the investments. Therefore, fear is normal.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
October 21, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
The most safest way where to store your cryptocurrencies is having a hardware wallet.
Recently, I have heard about Coolwallet, which seems to be more mobile than Ledger or Trezor.
Yes we can consider it but we still can't guarantee that it will be secured till last.  We engage into internet jobs and it requires keys to finish the transaction. In that case, we might get loss our keys due to visiting unsecured sites or phishing site which could lead into losing our accounts.  
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
October 21, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
Safe your money in offline wallet, such as in USB or some other external device.

You will not lose money unless you do something bad by your own there is no such way that your money can be stolen in crypto.

like for online I use blockchain.info you can use that it is the most secure wallet and for cryptos if they are in tokens, then myetherwallet is the best for me but the choice is yours.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 21, 2018, 03:48:10 AM
The most safest way where to store your cryptocurrencies is having a hardware wallet.
Recently, I have heard about Coolwallet, which seems to be more mobile than Ledger or Trezor.
Activity: 302
October 21, 2018, 03:33:42 AM
In order not to be afraid of losing money, do not invest more than are willing to lose. It's simple. Learn theory, test in practice. Start with small amounts.
Activity: 280
October 21, 2018, 03:20:07 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

I think your idea of storing all your crypto tokens in one wallet to me is not a wholesome idea because it's like keeping all your eggs in one basket, the security of your wallet is very important,so by creating plenty wallets reduces the risk of loss. In the online business world nobody can guaranty 100% safety.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
October 21, 2018, 03:08:38 AM
I would suggest to use MyEtherWallet for Ethereum and all the ERC-20 token projects, it has adequate security built in to it to suit every situation. The only danger is you being tricked onto a phishing site and giving away your seurity info.

For other coins I use Exodus and Bitcoin Core for Bitcoin only downside with the Core products is the need to download the whole blockchain which can take wuite some time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 03:01:51 AM
I’d recommend you to try some real-life activity cuz your information as well as assets are never safe 100% in the digital. some people are getting too paranoid about cryptocurrency, so relax a bit.
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
I think you are ready to buy a hardware wallet. I own a hardware wallet and I must say that I have not had any problems so far.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 20, 2018, 02:49:31 PM
My suggestion is do not use just all in one wallet in case any hack or any mistake you do not lost all of your funds. I prefer to have a few wallet for storage my long term investments, (prefer o use ledger as a secure storage), some for may bounty and airdrops, and 2 for decentralized exchanges. I think this is the best way to secure my own funds.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 02:45:40 PM
You cant keep it all in one wallet as one wallet doesnt support all coins/tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: