Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm All In - Sold My House! - page 19. (Read 112528 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 24, 2015, 02:13:46 PM
I admire his courage, and I see that he gets online from time to time means he's still OK.

Be strong, they don't know what bitcoin is, they think it's just digital money, they have no idea whats comming..

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.

just because he signs in that only means that he is alive,and sometimes being alive is worse than being dead.

He should be just fine just curious, dont make those assumptions

I hope he's OK and this thread does not get him down, but merely logging in does not prove he's OK. Believe it or not Mark Karples still logs in as MagicalTux. If you check his profile link below it shows he logged in recently, although his last post was a long time ago. Mark Karples might have money but I doubt he's a happy man.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/magicaltux-2134

At least he can take a time for reflexion about the matter, so many opinions spread here
Activity: 1022
February 24, 2015, 11:17:22 AM
I admire his courage, and I see that he gets online from time to time means he's still OK.

Be strong, they don't know what bitcoin is, they think it's just digital money, they have no idea whats comming..

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.

just because he signs in that only means that he is alive,and sometimes being alive is worse than being dead.

I hope he's OK and this thread does not get him down, but merely logging in does not prove he's OK. Believe it or not Mark Karples still logs in as MagicalTux. If you check his profile link below it shows he logged in recently, although his last post was a long time ago. Mark Karples might have money but I doubt he's a happy man.

Who knows if he is happy? I would guess that he is not happy but he may feel relieved that mtgox disapeared because he doesn't have to fight and lie anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
February 24, 2015, 03:43:02 AM

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.

omg Litecoin on GOX !!  Roll Eyes

I don't know whats going in that mans mind, but people say he was a great man who contributed a lot to the crypto,
we also know that the banks had a role in stealing investors money
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
February 23, 2015, 06:35:26 PM

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.

February 23, 2015, 06:03:44 PM

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.

legendary
February 23, 2015, 04:41:50 AM

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.

Are you a guy that would kill himself over a loss of some fiat money ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 23, 2015, 04:36:54 AM

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
February 21, 2015, 08:13:11 AM
I mortgaged my assets and sold my family heirlooms for you BTC....WHY did you betray me!?!

Chillax, brah.  We's gunna be farting through silk, it's a scientifically proven mathematical fact!

Bitcoin's exchange value can and will go to $300,000 per BTC ($300 per mBTC)
February 21, 2015, 07:14:54 AM

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.

Hes definitely not alone! More mates every day  Grin
Activity: 294
February 20, 2015, 08:44:47 PM
I mortgaged my assets and sold my family heirlooms for you BTC....WHY did you betray me!?!
legendary
February 20, 2015, 12:16:08 PM

You are not alone.

We stand with Bitcoin.
February 20, 2015, 12:01:40 PM
Im curious whether the op is going to appear again and tell us his ventures

He will when the price is 1000$ again Grin
February 20, 2015, 10:47:36 AM
Im curious whether the op is going to appear again and tell us his ventures
Activity: 384
February 18, 2015, 11:14:07 AM
I know a guy that "invested" all his heritage in btc, lol. I'm all for this shit, I'm here for the lung run, but dunno what's wrong with these guys.

The lung run Wink
Gl to the guy who invested his heritage lol.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2015, 11:13:39 AM
I know a guy that "invested" all his heritage in btc, lol. I'm all for this shit, I'm here for the lung run, but dunno what's wrong with these guys.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
February 18, 2015, 09:28:50 AM
^
Nah, OP sold @$640.

Didn't saw him posts that he sold his bitcoin though. It seems you're close friends Tongue

No, we're not close friends.
I do know how to read tho, and that [grantedly awesome] skill is often confused for magic, insider knowledge & clairvoyance by the learned denizens of these fora.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Investor / Trader / Analyst
February 18, 2015, 09:09:39 AM
^
Nah, OP sold @$640.
Even better. Haters gonna hate.
Activity: 602
February 18, 2015, 09:08:21 AM
^
Nah, OP sold @$640.

Didn't saw him posts that he sold his bitcoin though. It seems you're close friends Tongue
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 18, 2015, 08:31:48 AM
gratzzz... may the force be with you  Grin
February 18, 2015, 08:27:39 AM
Is the OP still alive?
he is currently living on the streets like a bum with no house and just a piece of paper with his private keys on it. and with the hope that the price will skyrocket!

when he sold the price was $75... even with this shit price he still did good

75$? He didn't say he sold any.
Pages:
Jump to: