Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying bitgold with btc - Bought about $800 worth bitgold - Still buying - page 3. (Read 9695 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Hi there, Are you still buying bitgold? I have 0.34g of gold available in my account, some are bought and most came fro my deposit. If you are intereste please send me a PM with your offer. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
I am thinking bitgold is scam there are many reasons but main reason is they just block my affiliate account even I spend $200+ for advertising their affiliate program. got good leads. After then waiting for payment. The affiliate manager even ask me to submit photo id.

And most important he asks me how you promote program. That make no sense. They dont have rights to know my methods of promotions.

Even I have bought domain http://bitgold.co.in but he tells you have made promotion against out terms and conditions. As you cant use name bitgold. I was surprised whats this stupid  things talking. Even he tell me to down your domain otherwise he will go for legal action.

I just waste my time energy and money for scam and fake company. I had gave them aroundly 300 leads from all over the world.

But they dont pay me even block my affiliate account.

The Bitgold is public listed company. Dont know about future. But he just want to invest money to buy gold and one you buy gold. Company will kick users. As I have thrown. So stay away of Bitgold.

I make study for privacy and use of name of any brand. They can go legal if I use logo or brand name for same promo. But now http://bitgold.co.in is my domain I hv bought it. So I am not willing to lost my money I changed my mind and kick to bitgold. And start new website on domain. About Bit Gold Coin

Please don't post anything related to scam on this thread please because it is my sales thread. If you have any issues with the service please open up another thread to discuss.

I hope you understand my point of view and for others please don't respond any reply to his post here. I want my sales thread out of these discussion and thanks for your kind understanding.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I am thinking bitgold is scam there are many reasons but main reason is they just block my affiliate account even I spend $200+ for advertising their affiliate program. got good leads. After then waiting for payment. The affiliate manager even ask me to submit photo id.

And most important he asks me how you promote program. That make no sense. They dont have rights to know my methods of promotions.

Even I have bought domain http://bitgold.co.in but he tells you have made promotion against out terms and conditions. As you cant use name bitgold. I was surprised whats this stupid  things talking. Even he tell me to down your domain otherwise he will go for legal action.

I just waste my time energy and money for scam and fake company. I had gave them aroundly 300 leads from all over the world.

But they dont pay me even block my affiliate account.

The Bitgold is public listed company. Dont know about future. But he just want to invest money to buy gold and one you buy gold. Company will kick users. As I have thrown. So stay away of Bitgold.

I make study for privacy and use of name of any brand. They can go legal if I use logo or brand name for same promo. But now http://bitgold.co.in is my domain I hv bought it. So I am not willing to lost my money I changed my mind and kick to bitgold. And start new website on domain. About Bit Gold Coin
I still have 0.150g gold in my account make offer.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Confirm I did the trade with fullypak.

I sent first. He sent right after. Not a bad guy to trade with.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have 10 gram of bitgold I would like to sell for BTC netller payza skrill.

http://www12.0zz0.com/2016/01/16/12/830827217.png
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
I have .25 gram of bitgold I would like to sell for BTC.

Feel free to send me a PM. I'll hold onto it for you.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
If you’re not remembered, then you never existed.

'm still buying bitgold and have over 1BTC to spend on purchasing bitgold. If you have some spare gold then cash it out from me.
I have 0.855 gr how much can you offer me, also send me details where to send the gold via PM
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello,
I have 2 g of gold in bitgold i want to sell it so give me an offer
thank you.
legendary

Sold him 0.2 grams of bitgold, I went first. Thanks, smooth deal.

Thanks for the smooth deal. He went first and waiting for transaction to confirm.

Quick and easy deal of 0.275 grams of gold. I went first and he paid up.
Thanks for the smooth deal! Positive feedback left.

It was a quite fast and easy deal. He went first and provided all the required details before the deal.

I have 0.187g of gold to sell. Someone interested?

P.S.    I bought it with BTC,it is not any bonus...

I sent you personal message, please check. If you can transfer you gold from dubai vault than can contact me.

'm still buying bitgold and have over 1BTC to spend on purchasing bitgold. If you have some spare gold then cash it out from me.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
I have 0.187g of gold to sell. Someone interested?

P.S.    I bought it with BTC,it is not any bonus...
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
Quick and easy deal of 0.275 grams of gold. I went first and he paid up.
Thanks for the smooth deal! Positive feedback left.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

Sold him 0.2 grams of bitgold, I went first. Thanks, smooth deal.
legendary
Hi,

I have 0.100 g bitgold and I will accept BTC

Sent you a PM.

I sent you personal message, please help to check and reply.

Smooth deal as always. Thanks!

Thanks for the smooth deal again. I'm still buying if you have more gold, you can contact me any time.

Sold him 0.1 grams of bitgold, I went first. Thanks, smooth deal.

Edit: sold another 0.09 Thanks.

Thanks for smooth deal. I hope you will find some more gold to sell it to me. Smiley

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Sold him 0.1 grams of bitgold, I went first. Thanks, smooth deal.

Edit: sold another 0.09 Thanks.
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
Smooth deal as always. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Hi,

I have 0.100 g bitgold and I will accept BTC

Sent you a PM.
legendary
I have 0.06 gms., gold how much btc would i get please let me know.

Amount is too small to trade and I sent you personal message to you. Please check.

sold OP 0,2 grams and it was smooth and easy!

Thanks for very smooth and fast trade. Nice person to deal.

I have 0.200g, can send first, give me further instructions.

I sent you personal message. Please help to check and reply with the details requested.

I'm still buying bitgold and have over 1BTC to spend on purchasing bitgold. If you have some spare gold then cash it out from me.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
I have 0.200g, can send first, give me further instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: