Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying bitgold with btc - Bought about $800 worth bitgold - Still buying - page 5. (Read 9698 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Can you please stated how much min bitgold you buying?

Please send me personal message on how much gold you have than I will let you know on it. Like $1 or 2 deals I don't want to do it.

I have 0.200 grams , are you willing to take that small amount ? If it's the case then please contact me with your email (I have no problem on going first) ;

Thanks for the smooth deal. I will transfer your coins when bitgold transaction confirms.

hey 0.147 Bitgold i have
I know its small but well
Send me ur mail and i will send it ( with amount u can give for it )
i hope trade will be instant cuz dont want urs and my time )

I sent you PM, please help to check and reply.

I'm still buying bitgold and have over 1BTC to spend on purchasing bitgold. If you have some spare gold then cash it out from me.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
hey 0.147 Bitgold i have
I know its small but well
Send me ur mail and i will send it ( with amount u can give for it )
i hope trade will be instant cuz dont want urs and my time )
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I have 0.200 grams , are you willing to take that small amount ? If it's the case then please contact me with your email (I have no problem on going first) ;
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can you please stated how much min bitgold you buying?
legendary
I have an account but I am a US customer so it appears I can not "send payments".   Would you be interested in just buying the account.

If you can't transfer your gold than it is no use for me. I can cash out so sorry I don't buy that gold.

Have a few bitgold that i would like to sell due to other commitments inbox me your offers atm only selling 10g bitgold

I sent you detailed personal message, please check and let me know when we can do this business.

Hi, I want to sell 0.053 gr bitgold or $1.81 worth of btc in exchange. I sent you a PM.

This gold is too small to buy. Sorry and I already sent you message.

I'm still buying bitgold and have over 1BTC to spend on purchasing bitgold. If you have some spare gold then cash it out from me.
Activity: 19
Hi, I want to sell 0.053 gr bitgold or $1.81 worth of btc in exchange. I sent you a PM.
Activity: 27
Have a few bitgold that i would like to sell due to other commitments inbox me your offers atm only selling 10g bitgold
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I have an account but I am a US customer so it appears I can not "send payments".   Would you be interested in just buying the account.
legendary
I got another 1 gram bitgold to sell. I sent you message and waiting for your reply.

Thanks for another smooth trade. https://blockchain.info/tx/9d4751ca9f5d35eb3785e9e54a0ffcace52ad008ceaad85f56ef02b890b89c9c

Hi fullypak,

I have 0.399g BitGold for sale ($13.74). Please PM me with what price would you buy the gold and we might get a nice deal going. I am getting more BitGold monthly if not weekly and should we come up to nice deal I can always keep selling to you as long as you want to buy these Smiley

I sent you the personal message. Please help to check and send me the details. Thank you.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi fullypak,

I have 0.399g BitGold for sale ($13.74). Please PM me with what price would you buy the gold and we might get a nice deal going. I am getting more BitGold monthly if not weekly and should we come up to nice deal I can always keep selling to you as long as you want to buy these Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I got another 1 gram bitgold to sell. I sent you message and waiting for your reply.
legendary
Did a transaction with this guy,it was quick and easy.Thanks!

Thanks for the smooth transaction. He went first.

I have 10.88$ bitgold lmk how much you offer.

How much of a discount are you looking at for purchasing gold? @fullypak

I've got just a small amount of bitgold that I want to get rid of, PM me if you're interested Wink

I sent you personal message and waiting for your reply.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
I've got just a small amount of bitgold that I want to get rid of, PM me if you're interested Wink
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
How much of a discount are you looking at for purchasing gold? @fullypak
Activity: 560
Did a transaction with this guy,it was quick and easy.Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have 10.88$ bitgold lmk how much you offer.
legendary
Asked him the price but he failed to answer.Cant want it that bad

I usually reply to everyone whether I buy gold from them or not. But anyway I don't deal with people who got red trust feedbacks.

how much for 0.082g?

The quantity is very little to buy it. Sorry..
Activity: 56
Activity: 756
Asked him the price but he failed to answer.Cant want it that bad
legendary
I have some to sell. Let me know if you are interested.

I sent you the details, please check and let me know if you're OK with my terms to sell your gold.

how much you paying?

Please check your personal message.
Pages:
Jump to: