Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying bitgold with btc - Bought about $800 worth bitgold - Still buying - page 8. (Read 9695 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I want to sell 0.5 grams signup bitgold. WIll you buy?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Hey guys I have a question to ask. We will get 0.25 grams or 0.025 grams of gold while signing up and referring others ?

Somewhere I read 0.25 while at some places 0.025.
What is the actual amount ?
And also pm me your offerings for per gram gold. I am planning yo invest few bucks in advertising

Are selling your gold or your buying gold? I confuse with your post.

I am not selling nor buying. I just have some confusion which I think users like you who know much better about bitgold might be able to answer
So if you know answer of those question then please take a minute to answer those. And as I said I am will few bucks in advertising to gain some gold which will be sold to you
So profit for you too
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
How much maximum are you willing to buy?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
I have a 0.5gram bitgold to sell. This is from referral bonus. I sent you PM please send me your offer. If possible we can do this deal today.

I sent you PM with my offer price. Please check and let me know if you want sell.

Sold him my gold, smooth trade. Vouch for OP!

Thanks for the confirmation on my trade. Good luck to you.

I have 0.8 gram gold to sell and it is from referrals. Send me your offer. Thanks

I usually will not trade with newbie account but I sent you PM so please check and send me the required details then I will give you my offer for your gold.

I still have more than 1BTC budget to buy bitgold.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have 0.8 gram gold to sell and it is from referrals. Send me your offer. Thanks
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Sold him my gold, smooth trade. Vouch for OP!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have a 0.5gram bitgold to sell. This is from referral bonus. I sent you PM please send me your offer. If possible we can do this deal today.
legendary
This person interested to sell bitgold he has some 1 to 1.2 bitgold you can contact him from this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-bitgold-account-1247352

Thanks for helping me to get me potential seller.

Message sent.

I brought gold from him and deal went very smooth. I'm still buying your gold either referral or signup bonus gold. Contact me for the buying price details.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
legendary
Hey guys I have a question to ask. We will get 0.25 grams or 0.025 grams of gold while signing up and referring others ?

And also pm me your offerings for per gram gold. I am planning yo invest few bucks in advertising

Are selling your gold or your buying gold? I confuse with your post.

I have 0.025gram gold, but still pending over 60 days. I don't know when i can get it.

YOu need to hold for 60 days to release this signup bonus for you to use. 60 days is locking period.

But i was hold over 62 days. I was signed up 11 sep 2015.

I think if there system detects some suspicious activity or referral forming then I think they will not release signup bonus after 60 days. But if your sure that, you didn't do anything wrong then you can contact their support team and request for releasing signup bonus then they will release it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This person interested to sell bitgold he has some 1 to 1.2 bitgold you can contact him from this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-bitgold-account-1247352
Activity: 435
I have 0.025gram gold, but still pending over 60 days. I don't know when i can get it.

YOu need to hold for 60 days to release this signup bonus for you to use. 60 days is locking period.

But i was hold over 62 days. I was signed up 11 sep 2015.

Activity: 435
legendary

It depends on which country you're from, some countries they pay 0.25g and for some countries 0.025g.

Is there any place where I can find the list of those countries getting paid 0.25 grams
Is there any country who don't get any ?

It depends on which country you're from, some countries they pay 0.25g and for some countries 0.025g.
legendary

legendary
I have 0.775g Gold
ref gold bonuses selling for $30 USD.

I have sent you the personal message with my buying price details. You also need to send me the account transaction details for the proof.

If you agree then we can do this deal.
Activity: 728
I have 0.775g Gold
ref gold bonuses selling for $30 USD.
legendary
still looking to buy?

Yes still interested buy bitgold. I have sent you the personal message you can check and reply with your account activities proof.

i only have 0.380gr of bitgold can we work with that

I don't buy the gold which you brought from the credit card because already one guy reversed the bitgold after couple of days so I have stopped buying gold from the accounts which shows the credit card purchases. It no difference between bitgold and paypal if one brought gold from credit card.
It might be better to wait for an established gold business to add Bitcoin services to its offerings.

I really didn't understood your post meaning. Are your giving me a suggestion or your asking me question. Not clear, please put in more details of what your trying to say.
Pages:
Jump to: