Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying bitgold with btc - Bought about $800 worth bitgold - Still buying - page 9. (Read 9695 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
i only have 0.380gr of bitgold can we work with that

I don't buy the gold which you brought from the credit card because already one guy reversed the bitgold after couple of days so I have stopped buying gold from the accounts which shows the credit card purchases. It no difference between bitgold and paypal if one brought gold from credit card.
It might be better to wait for an established gold business to add Bitcoin services to its offerings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
still looking to buy?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

I don't buy the gold which you brought from the credit card because already one guy reversed the bitgold after couple of days so I have stopped buying gold from the accounts which shows the credit card purchases. It no difference between bitgold and paypal if one brought gold from credit card.
Activity: 242
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I have a little over 2 grams of Bitgold. I have no issue escrowing the trade until you can successfully cash out the gold.
legendary
i have 0.05 G gold on bitgold website
are you interested to buy this balance
 IF yes kindly pm me your offer thanks btc accepted

Still buying gold. PLease contact me if you have some to sell today.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i have 0.05 G gold on bitgold website
are you interested to buy this balance
 IF yes kindly pm me your offer thanks btc accepted
legendary
Can USA transfer on there yet?

I didn't understood your question.

I have another 1.5 grams bitgold to sell and I'm OK with rate last time. If you're still buying please send me PM.

All these gold are collected from referrals and the proof will be provided if you agree to buy. This gold also selling from the same account which I had sent you last time 0.98 gram gold. waiting for your reply.

I sent you PM. Please check.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
I have another 1.5 grams bitgold to sell and I'm OK with rate last time. If you're still buying please send me PM.

All these gold are collected from referrals and the proof will be provided if you agree to buy. This gold also selling from the same account which I had sent you last time 0.98 gram gold. waiting for your reply.
Activity: 146
Can USA transfer on there yet?
legendary
Op, are you accepting payments they bought gold through debitcard - since its not the same as a credit card.

debit cards are only attached to a checkings account at a bank .

If people like your trust level selling gold which brought from debit cards then I can take risks for small quantities to buy but if non trusted members then no.

Are you Still Buying? What are you giving for 1Gold?

I sent you PM, please check.
legendary
Merit: 1002
Op, are you accepting payments they bought gold through debitcard - since its not the same as a credit card.

debit cards are only attached to a checkings account at a bank .

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Are you Still Buying? What are you giving for 1Gold?
legendary
sold 1g bitgold  Cheesy, sent first and deal went smooth. this is my second time selling to fullypak and i can vouch for him. He's definetely earned my trust.

Thanks for the second smooth deal. He sent first.

Still looking to buy some more gold today.

I have another 0.5 gram to sell and this gold is from signup bonus. Nothing to hide let me know, will you be buying it again and what is your offer for my 0.5 gram gold?

I'm still waiting for your reply. Hope you may be busy, contact me when your free to deal.
Activity: 756
sold 1g bitgold  Cheesy, sent first and deal went smooth. this is my second time selling to fullypak and i can vouch for him. He's definetely earned my trust.
legendary
Merit: 1023
Still looking to buy some more gold today.

I have another 0.5 gram to sell and this gold is from signup bonus. Nothing to hide let me know, will you be buying it again and what is your offer for my 0.5 gram gold?
legendary
I have started buying again but my buying rate has been reduced due to the high risk involved.

Also if your gold is brought using a credit card I will not buy it because it can be easily charge back so you must provide me the complete proof of your account that your not selling credit card brought gold. Contact me for the prices and with below details.

legendary
I have stopped buying gold for now and I may resume in future.
Activity: 756
sold ~1.7 grams, i sent the payment first and he paid me in bitcoins no problem, user can be trusted
Activity: 168
I have 0.025g, can send first, give me further instructions.

Deal done smoothly!

Thank for the smooth deal and still buying it and rate depends on quality of your gold.
can sell u 150-300usd
40% rate
Pages:
Jump to: