Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm buying bitgold with btc - Bought about $800 worth bitgold - Still buying - page 4. (Read 9695 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 266
sold OP 0,2 grams and it was smooth and easy!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I have 0.06 gms., gold how much btc would i get please let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
I have 0.295g to trade for BTC.

Deal done in quick time. BTC Received. Thanks for the trade! Smiley

Thanks for the smooth trade. He sent first and waited until bitgold confirm the transaction. Nice person to deal.

Sold fullypak 0.272 bitgold smooth transaction Smiley

Thanks for the smooth transaction. He went first and waited for bitgold to confirm the transaction. Nice person to deal.

I'm still buying bitgold and have over 1BTC to spend on purchasing bitgold. If you have some spare gold then cash it out from me.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Deal done in quick time. BTC Received. Thanks for the trade! Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Sold fullypak 0.272 bitgold smooth transaction Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary
Hi I've got 0.272 in bitgold, how much would that be in btc if you're interested?

I sent to personal message, please check and reply to message. Hope we can do this deal by today.

I have a 2 grams gold to sell. Most of these gold from referrals systems. All of them confirmed quite long back, just only notice. I would like to sell this gold to you so let me know at what price you can buy all of them?

I sent you personal message, please check and reply.

I'm still buying bitgold and have over 1BTC to spend on purchasing bitgold. If you have some spare gold then cash it out from me.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I have a 2 grams gold to sell. Most of these gold from referrals systems. All of them confirmed quite long back, just only notice. I would like to sell this gold to you so let me know at what price you can buy all of them?
Activity: 2
Hi I've got 0.272 in bitgold, how much would that be in btc if you're interested?
legendary
Hi

I have .2gram Gold, How much you give me in BTC?

I sent you personal message, please check and let me know when we can do this deal. Thanks.

I have around 1.01 grams, interested?

I sent you personal message, please check and let me know when we can do this deal.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I have around 1.01 grams, interested?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hi

I have .2gram Gold, How much you give me in BTC?
legendary

How will you know that they are not bought with credit cards ?

I don't want to discuss off topics in my sales thread I sent you personal message on your question.

As requested from OP , I'm posting my second review for our second transaction .
I sold him 0.200 grams of gold and everything went fine just like last time , I went first ... I agreed to wait until Bitgold confirms the transactions , once that was done , he sent me the funds in BTC .

Thanks for the smooth second deal and you can contact me if you have some more gold to sell.

sold him 0.250g pretty quick and easy

Thanks for very smooth deal.

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
sold him 0.250g pretty quick and easy
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
As requested from OP , I'm posting my second review for our second transaction .
I sold him 0.200 grams of gold and everything went fine just like last time , I went first ... I agreed to wait until Bitgold confirms the transactions , once that was done , he sent me the funds in BTC .
Activity: 14
i have 30g gold today, if you wanna buy contact me

I don't buy gold which is brought from credit or debit cards because I already got cheated. Those transactions can be reversed after few days.

No problem , I checked and it says that It should be confirmed by the guardian of the vault or something , within 24-48 hours , so it's probably not going to get confirmed today .

Today transaction got confirmed and sent your payment. Please check and confirm. Thanks for the smooth trade.

I have 0.250g can I sell you that?

I sent you personal message, please help to check and reply. We can do this trade.

How will you know that they are not bought with credit cards ?
legendary

I don't buy gold which is brought from credit or debit cards because I already got cheated. Those transactions can be reversed after few days.

No problem , I checked and it says that It should be confirmed by the guardian of the vault or something , within 24-48 hours , so it's probably not going to get confirmed today .

Today transaction got confirmed and sent your payment. Please check and confirm. Thanks for the smooth trade.

I sent you personal message, please help to check and reply. We can do this trade.

Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
Pages:
Jump to: