Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 28. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 250
August 01, 2016, 01:46:23 PM
im also not selling any of my bitcoins right now, i hope that the price will grow a lot pretty soon
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 01, 2016, 01:27:31 PM
The year end price will be around $900 to 1000 this year. That is around $350 higher than the current value.

And what is the connection of that to the thread title?

No price drop will happen this year, the current drop is just a normal one and it has not really affect the current stability. We should only sell for good and that is when we have already achieve our goal to see a higher price so we can make profit as what we have speculated.

Price drop already happen this year for about a margin of above $50 and close to $100. But then it's not a major drop in my own perspective.

Your statement can applied if we will start today but it can't applied for the whole year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 01, 2016, 01:23:40 PM
Yes! you shouldn't and really really shouldn't sell your coin now! It's time to buy more! Bitcoin will return to 400-450 at any time! Until then, you should start buying them!
ot
i do not think that bitcoin will devalue so much, i think it is just a market correction and the price of bitcoin has to increase again very fast and it will not even give chance to any one to get bitcoin therefore i think it is better to hold bitcoin instead of selling it in panic, we should remain calm and strong no need to worry about, hope everything will be ok in next some days.
Activity: 242
August 01, 2016, 07:36:11 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
yeah I see the current price decline I certainly would not do anything stupid like panic and sell all my bitcoin I need to be calm
and patient I'm sure the price will surely rise and pump. This is just about time dude. I hope that next week the price could pump
I don't see any reason for panic. The price for bitcoin is hight now and bitcoin buying only those people who know or expect that price will rise soon. Don't sell your coins wait to price get higher  Wink

No one should sell their coins unless they see a quite big drop in price suddenly because we can never know if what is gonna happen right next second so we should just have patience, who knows maybe the price goes even higher and even if it stays stable that is not bad for earning and holding.
No price drop will happen this year, the current drop is just a normal one and it has not really affect the current stability. We should only sell for good and that is when we have already achieve our goal to see a higher price so we can make profit as what we have speculated.

The year end price will be around $900 to 1000 this year. That is around $350 higher than the current value.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 01, 2016, 04:53:19 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
yeah I see the current price decline I certainly would not do anything stupid like panic and sell all my bitcoin I need to be calm
and patient I'm sure the price will surely rise and pump. This is just about time dude. I hope that next week the price could pump
I don't see any reason for panic. The price for bitcoin is hight now and bitcoin buying only those people who know or expect that price will rise soon. Don't sell your coins wait to price get higher  Wink

No one should sell their coins unless they see a quite big drop in price suddenly because we can never know if what is gonna happen right next second so we should just have patience, who knows maybe the price goes even higher and even if it stays stable that is not bad for earning and holding.
Activity: 672
August 01, 2016, 04:27:49 AM

Activity: 294
July 31, 2016, 01:05:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 31, 2016, 01:04:11 PM
It sounds simple, but it is difficult to perform. The volatility is really unusual.
But the history of bitcoin has shown that, in general, if you hold you win. Cool
Well that sums up all things pretty well, since the history of bitcoin told us that wether there's a big dump on a coin it will still recover and make a new-step on it's way. So whatever the price will be wether down by 10% of it's current price, it will still increase as time goes by.

But we must not always depend on history as a gauge on how things are going to be in the future. There are other things that come into play whenever the price behaves rather wildly. For what it's worth, I am only investing what I am willing to lose.
I think we do not need to see the history a few years ago to predict the price of bitcoin. I think it is a different matter. although in the
previous year after a dump then prices will rise this year will rise in price is not necessarily the same as last year or a few years ago

Well we have own prediction but if i compare the old chart from the present chart i think there is some same graph.. so sometimes better to aware for this maybe it will work again next time..
Activity: 293
July 31, 2016, 12:55:55 PM
It sounds simple, but it is difficult to perform. The volatility is really unusual.
But the history of bitcoin has shown that, in general, if you hold you win. Cool
Well that sums up all things pretty well, since the history of bitcoin told us that wether there's a big dump on a coin it will still recover and make a new-step on it's way. So whatever the price will be wether down by 10% of it's current price, it will still increase as time goes by.

But we must not always depend on history as a gauge on how things are going to be in the future. There are other things that come into play whenever the price behaves rather wildly. For what it's worth, I am only investing what I am willing to lose.
I think we do not need to see the history a few years ago to predict the price of bitcoin. I think it is a different matter. although in the
previous year after a dump then prices will rise this year will rise in price is not necessarily the same as last year or a few years ago

This is what I said in the past his post. It is not possible to predict the price of Bitcoin. But panic is not necessary for this reason. Bitcoin is not very stable. If he started to fall sharply, this does not mean or anything. Maybe tomorrow, the Bitcoin price can increase dramatically. By this, I compare the people who play with the Bitcoin, with people who play roulette. Wink
Activity: 293
July 31, 2016, 12:47:36 PM

I think you are right. I analyzed the changes Bitcoin course. Maybe I'm wrong, but Bitcoin speed, it is difficult to guess. All changes in the price of the Bitcoin, were spontaneously, and I was not able to draw an analogy with the fact that this particular factor that affects the price of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
July 31, 2016, 10:09:58 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
July 31, 2016, 08:05:47 AM
Activity: 242
July 31, 2016, 07:14:58 AM

You were right the price from the time of your thread increased much higher and once again a good time came for bitcoin, and it is also to be said that the price of bitcoin will increase more higher sooner in this year.

The bitcoin price dropped to $630 now. If it drops again to some where below $600, that could be a good buy.
Activity: 686
July 31, 2016, 06:13:13 AM

You were right the price from the time of your thread increased much higher and once again a good time came for bitcoin, and it is also to be said that the price of bitcoin will increase more higher sooner in this year.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 31, 2016, 06:11:17 AM
I think it's good to hold some bitcoin rather than spending or trading it all. The value could keep going up and holding some as an investment may prove to be profitable.

That is exactly what i feel, if i had some bitcoins then i would have divided them into two parts, one for trading and one for holding, because you can earn profit from the amount you are trading with and add it to the amount you are holding, so in that way you will be doing the both things.
Yeah! that is called diversification, a person will do that to minimize the risk. Trading will take care of your daily income if you are doing good in day trading and your investment will take care of your future if the price will have a substantial increase overtime.
Activity: 672
July 31, 2016, 06:02:43 AM
I think it's good to hold some bitcoin rather than spending or trading it all. The value could keep going up and holding some as an investment may prove to be profitable.

That is exactly what i feel, if i had some bitcoins then i would have divided them into two parts, one for trading and one for holding, because you can earn profit from the amount you are trading with and add it to the amount you are holding, so in that way you will be doing the both things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 30, 2016, 11:36:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
July 30, 2016, 05:49:23 PM
You did make a good choice looking at BTC price now, it almost reached the previous level before the recent selling incident. BTC fits an important need and therefore there is increased use for it and the price would rise with the increased demand

Yeah it seems that OP have some kind of power that can predict the future LOL.  I bet by now he already sold some of his bitcoin and the rest is still sitting in his stash waiting for another increase in price value for Bitcoin.  Well i hope it will come soon,  Higher Bitcoin means Happier  Us!
Activity: 658
July 30, 2016, 05:07:54 PM
You are right altcoins is a buy and sell and you must know when you should leave the game, the coins i got are coins with a great community and the price doesnt changes a lot daily, soo this one is like stable, but sure there are risks. But for anybody collect profit must take the risk, bitcoin looks stable now, but several altcoins still searching their new value around bitcoin.

Some big bitcoin holders are buying the Ethereum Classic to revive, so they might sell their bitcoins.

I think they will be only some, not more, and with that we do not have to expect any harm to bitcoin, those who want a confirm and serious and long term profit then they will invest in bitcoin and will not move them to ethereum, as on ethereum now no one can trust like before so the price of bitcoin will now not drop with the emergence of ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
July 30, 2016, 01:18:52 PM
You are right altcoins is a buy and sell and you must know when you should leave the game, the coins i got are coins with a great community and the price doesnt changes a lot daily, soo this one is like stable, but sure there are risks. But for anybody collect profit must take the risk, bitcoin looks stable now, but several altcoins still searching their new value around bitcoin.

Some big bitcoin holders are buying the Ethereum Classic to revive, so they might sell their bitcoins.
i do not think that bitcoin holders sell their bitcoin , i think against of bitcoin want to spread the wrong news about bitcoin and they want to fail bitcoin, but bitcoin getting more stronger and more popular and i am sure that any crypto currency never takeover bitcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: