Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 27. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 04, 2016, 02:28:10 PM
Same here, by looking the price of bitcoin now, i'm not gonna sell any coins for now. I rather to wait until the price of bitcoin increase again, because i'm sure  the bitcoin's price will increase.

Well what is happening with bitcoins price today is not really going to make me sell my bitcoins I'm going to wait again until the price is going to be at $670+ again. Because now the price of bitcoin is now at dropping and it is makes me feel sad that I haven't cash it out in a better price last week.
So, I am not really going to sell now.

Haha definitely im not selling my Bitcoin if I bought it at 700 usd.  I wont sell it at a lost and besides Bitcoin is proven to bounce back after  it's price decline.  Maybe for now we can just use BTC to trade altcoins for profit.  Who knows maybe it can double for a few day.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 04, 2016, 01:25:55 PM
The hacking does not really affect largely the whole market of bitcoins, I am pretty sure the price will be back to normal in the following days. Hacking is just a normal thing in bitcoins and since this kind of incident is not new to the supporters the trust is not really completely gone.

The hacking damages people's confidence in the bitcoin. It will take several months at least for the price to recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
August 04, 2016, 10:19:50 AM
Same here, by looking the price of bitcoin now, i'm not gonna sell any coins for now. I rather to wait until the price of bitcoin increase again, because i'm sure  the bitcoin's price will increase.

Well what is happening with bitcoins price today is not really going to make me sell my bitcoins I'm going to wait again until the price is going to be at $670+ again. Because now the price of bitcoin is now at dropping and it is makes me feel sad that I haven't cash it out in a better price last week.
Of course, that is the right decision, it is never a wise thing to do when selling now, the price is falling and we have no choice but to wait until it will rise again. Just consider this as a market crisis that we can survive if we will support each other altogether, we should stay calm and never panic and always think of the future.
The drop below $600 may also indicate a change from the bullish sentiment that has so far characterized 2016, the bitcoin's drop below $600 could indicate that the currency's long-term fundamentals are weak. so it good to sell when price rise and never sell in loss.
Losses are just paper losses until you actually sell them. If you the patience to wait for a price increase, then you might be rewarded in the long term. We all know that the bitfinex hacking incident was what triggered the downfall to $500. But looking in the short term, it has somehow recovered a little. Let us just wait what happens in the coming days and do what's necessary then.
The hacking does not really affect largely the whole market of bitcoins, I am pretty sure the price will be back to normal in the following days. Hacking is just a normal thing in bitcoins and since this kind of incident is not new to the supporters the trust is not really completely gone.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 04, 2016, 07:16:57 AM

Of course, that is the right decision, it is never a wise thing to do when selling now, the price is falling and we have no choice but to wait until it will rise again. Just consider this as a market crisis that we can survive if we will support each other altogether, we should stay calm and never panic and always think of the future.
The drop below $600 may also indicate a change from the bullish sentiment that has so far characterized 2016, the bitcoin's drop below $600 could indicate that the currency's long-term fundamentals are weak. so it good to sell when price rise and never sell in loss.
Losses are just paper losses until you actually sell them. If you the patience to wait for a price increase, then you might be rewarded in the long term. We all know that the bitfinex hacking incident was what triggered the downfall to $500. But looking in the short term, it has somehow recovered a little. Let us just wait what happens in the coming days and do what's necessary then.
Activity: 672
August 04, 2016, 06:55:38 AM
I think it might be a good time to use the bitcoin to buy Ethereum. The price of that coin is going high.

Buying Ethereum wont be a good decision right now as Ethereum is really trying hard to grow but it is not able to do it right now, but it is just coming down getting back to the same point, so better not to trade it right now.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
August 03, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
People who sold their coins at 450 are just stupid,
It was the right moment not to sell, but to buy again! Buy then if you want sell back once we're at 530/550. That was the only reasonable thing to do.
Activity: 774
August 03, 2016, 07:19:13 AM

That drop will be quite brief as just one exchange was hacked. The bitcoin itself is still very safe.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 03, 2016, 06:09:08 AM

BULL RUN until 2030
August 02, 2016, 11:58:30 PM

Activity: 420
August 02, 2016, 09:31:16 PM
Activity: 336
August 02, 2016, 09:12:33 PM
I think it might be a good time to use the bitcoin to buy Ethereum. The price of that coin is going high.
Man are you see market price? ethereum going down slowly
If you mean ETC yes it is going to high now
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 02, 2016, 01:55:58 PM
That’s very good decision and I appreciate you for this one. Now I think smart investors will start investing in bitcoins and take benefit of price fluctuations. Panic selling ends up with loss and if one is really aware of bitcoin as a community and as a technology then he will not sell his bitcoins in such kind of situation, in fact he will try to acquire more bitcoins. Such downfalls are just a passing phases and such phases test our patience as an investor.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 02, 2016, 12:28:43 PM
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
August 02, 2016, 12:05:15 PM
im also not selling any of my bitcoins right now, i hope that the price will grow a lot pretty soon

Me too, even though what happening with the price of bitcoin now is quite disappointing for me. But I'm not losing hope. I'm still going to wait for the price increase in the future and going to hold until the day that it is going to be profitable for me. Just wait for it guys, we will see the fruits of our waiting in no time. Grin
We have to accept with what is happening with the price of bitcoins because that is normal, not everyday is a sunny day. Rainy days is happening so we have to make the necessary measures in order to take advantage even with the price crisis that is going on.

Days where the price is getting dumped down are a great opportunity for people that have been waiting for the price to go down. The majority of the people don't look at things from that point of view. The only thing they want is to see the price go higher and higher without any interruption. It doesn't work like that.

That is right. I have encouraged my friend to buy some bitcoins when the price drops below $600.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
August 02, 2016, 08:37:11 AM
im also not selling any of my bitcoins right now, i hope that the price will grow a lot pretty soon

Me too, even though what happening with the price of bitcoin now is quite disappointing for me. But I'm not losing hope. I'm still going to wait for the price increase in the future and going to hold until the day that it is going to be profitable for me. Just wait for it guys, we will see the fruits of our waiting in no time. Grin
We have to accept with what is happening with the price of bitcoins because that is normal, not everyday is a sunny day. Rainy days is happening so we have to make the necessary measures in order to take advantage even with the price crisis that is going on.

Days where the price is getting dumped down are a great opportunity for people that have been waiting for the price to go down. The majority of the people don't look at things from that point of view. The only thing they want is to see the price go higher and higher without any interruption. It doesn't work like that.
BULL RUN until 2030
August 02, 2016, 08:27:02 AM

Activity: 242
August 02, 2016, 05:39:35 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
yeah I see the current price decline I certainly would not do anything stupid like panic and sell all my bitcoin I need to be calm
and patient I'm sure the price will surely rise and pump. This is just about time dude. I hope that next week the price could pump

Not a good time to sell your coins.  Price is declining now you should hold it until the price bounce back.  Or if you want it to be more productive, you can start investing it to some profitable legit ventures.  that way when the time come that bitcoin is bouncing back, you have more bitcoin in your hand and that is a win win for you.
yes that is good to say and i my self not going to sell my bitcoin, although a panic selling is in progress and people are selling their bitcoin because they are thinking that the price will fell down so much but i think it is not good to say and it will fell down to a very low level and hope that the price of bitcoin will pump in some days, therefore it is better to hold your bitcoin instead of selling it.
You can not earn profit if you do not sell your bitcoin even the price of bitcoin was too high. sometimes we need to sell our bitcoin if we see that the profit is there then wait for the price to fell down and buy bitcoin again.

That is right. It might be a good idea to trade the Ethereum with bitcoin at the moment. When the Eth is high, you sell it.
Activity: 406
August 01, 2016, 11:54:43 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
yeah I see the current price decline I certainly would not do anything stupid like panic and sell all my bitcoin I need to be calm
and patient I'm sure the price will surely rise and pump. This is just about time dude. I hope that next week the price could pump

Not a good time to sell your coins.  Price is declining now you should hold it until the price bounce back.  Or if you want it to be more productive, you can start investing it to some profitable legit ventures.  that way when the time come that bitcoin is bouncing back, you have more bitcoin in your hand and that is a win win for you.
yes that is good to say and i my self not going to sell my bitcoin, although a panic selling is in progress and people are selling their bitcoin because they are thinking that the price will fell down so much but i think it is not good to say and it will fell down to a very low level and hope that the price of bitcoin will pump in some days, therefore it is better to hold your bitcoin instead of selling it.
You can not earn profit if you do not sell your bitcoin even the price of bitcoin was too high. sometimes we need to sell our bitcoin if we see that the profit is there then wait for the price to fell down and buy bitcoin again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 01, 2016, 02:05:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 01, 2016, 01:59:40 PM

Pages:
Jump to: