Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 30. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 26, 2016, 07:13:21 PM
It sounds simple, but it is difficult to perform. The volatility is really unusual.
But the history of bitcoin has shown that, in general, if you hold you win. Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2016, 07:03:35 PM
Bitcoin will be in rise.. But you must keep your eyes on altcoins cuz the price not stable for long term...
anything might happen with the price, im afraid it can easily drop in the near future, i think i will sell all my bitcoins if i see the trend to go down

Everyone should actually do the same if they see any percent of chances of price going down again because no one can really know if what will happen in future people just predict that the price will grow but we really dont know.
At least you should not sell at the current price, the current fluctuation is just normal and I believe it will back up the soonest. Just calm down you all guys and just wait for the right time to sell your bitcoins as I have not seen any bad signs of price fall back this month.

Price is stable at a moment and I don't think that price will fall extremely at a moment so its better to hold them for future and sell when price goes higher.

If you believe the bitcoin price will rise in the next few years, it is better to hold the cons and wait for the rise.

You can hold and you can also buy some of them at present, as price is still not too high so buy it before its too late to enjoy higher profits in future.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
July 26, 2016, 04:35:11 PM
Bitcoin will be in rise.. But you must keep your eyes on altcoins cuz the price not stable for long term...
anything might happen with the price, im afraid it can easily drop in the near future, i think i will sell all my bitcoins if i see the trend to go down

Everyone should actually do the same if they see any percent of chances of price going down again because no one can really know if what will happen in future people just predict that the price will grow but we really dont know.
At least you should not sell at the current price, the current fluctuation is just normal and I believe it will back up the soonest. Just calm down you all guys and just wait for the right time to sell your bitcoins as I have not seen any bad signs of price fall back this month.

Price is stable at a moment and I don't think that price will fall extremely at a moment so its better to hold them for future and sell when price goes higher.

If you believe the bitcoin price will rise in the next few years, it is better to hold the cons and wait for the rise.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
July 26, 2016, 09:48:25 AM

Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 26, 2016, 09:37:33 AM

Activity: 672
July 26, 2016, 09:22:07 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 25, 2016, 07:36:35 PM
The altcoins are readjusting their value around bitcoin, soo they can be undervalued and those will be corrected over the time, soo its better hold all coins you believe will grow and readjust their value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 25, 2016, 07:30:46 PM
Long-term thinking, knowledge and patience, this leads to the great reward. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2016, 07:20:01 PM
Activity: 658
July 25, 2016, 07:03:20 PM
yeah, bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the near future, i think the price might even reach a new all time high, i hope i will make good money
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 25, 2016, 06:57:54 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
July 25, 2016, 06:54:57 PM

It is really profitable if we are going to sell our coins. But the thing is, Is the price of bitcoin by that time is profitable for selling? But as of today,
we all know that the price is going to rise in the next months and near future. So, if you are able to hold it until that day.
For sure you are going to get some good profit out of it.

As always, bitcoin price is quite unpredictable and a good timing is needed when to sell. But, we know that the price is going up and we are waiting for that since it didn't happen after halving. I did sell some of my btc before halving when it reach higher, and lucky enough since it dive days after Smiley Now, I'm on saving mode again, waiting for my btc to rise again..well, that is fun in trading Smiley
Activity: 714
July 25, 2016, 05:44:11 PM
I do not sell the coins. I just use the mined bitcoin to pay things otherwise I will pay with fiat. So it is good for the bitcoin ecosystem.

I haven't sold any coin since 8 months now. When I did sell my coins it was for money I needed, not for cashing out.
Now i am saving again hoping to reach my goal, and when the next pump comes, I will probably  not sell again, because the 2020 pump will be the best.
Activity: 722
July 25, 2016, 10:44:52 AM
I do not sell the coins. I just use the mined bitcoin to pay things otherwise I will pay with fiat. So it is good for the bitcoin ecosystem.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 25, 2016, 06:05:38 AM
It's a good strategy for people who want invest money in bitcoins on long term, prcie is always growing but very slow and you will get your profit for sure, someday.
correct it is good to hold for the investors but for the bitcoin earner who are not investing i think every time is best time to sell and to spend it for their needs and wants in their life.

It is obviously always profitable for the earners to sell the coins they have earned but it is even better if they earn them and store them for future because they can have even more profit if they dont sell them anytime and store them to be sold later.

It is really profitable if we are going to sell our coins. But the thing is, Is the price of bitcoin by that time is profitable for selling? But as of today,
we all know that the price is going to rise in the next months and near future. So, if you are able to hold it until that day.
For sure you are going to get some good profit out of it.
Activity: 672
July 25, 2016, 05:08:52 AM
It's a good strategy for people who want invest money in bitcoins on long term, prcie is always growing but very slow and you will get your profit for sure, someday.
correct it is good to hold for the investors but for the bitcoin earner who are not investing i think every time is best time to sell and to spend it for their needs and wants in their life.

It is obviously always profitable for the earners to sell the coins they have earned but it is even better if they earn them and store them for future because they can have even more profit if they dont sell them anytime and store them to be sold later.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 25, 2016, 12:41:41 AM
Yup if it reaches to your satisfactory level then I think you should sell your coins without any hesitation and that is the best way to play with your coins.

Some people prefer not to sell anything at all. It is not about satisfactory or the exchange rate of their preference however it is more about believing in bitcoin, some people believe that it hasnt shown its full potential yet therefore keeping it all the time is one kind of things that only believer would only do

For the better future of bitcoin I think we should sell them regularly and collect profits at regular intervals but most of the user prefer to hold  it for the future.

Yeah, it will be useless if bitcoin losses its value just because all of us hold and not spend even a part of our coins. Transaction matters. Soon it will be the life blood of miners. After the next halving, they will just be relying on transaction fees to survive. If we do not spend, then it will be the end of bitcoin.
You can always transact and it is not necessary to just save your bitcoins until you die, the value of bitcoins should be experience like living a comfortable life and you can do anything you want, that is why we invest to experience the aforementioned.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 24, 2016, 11:40:46 PM
Yup if it reaches to your satisfactory level then I think you should sell your coins without any hesitation and that is the best way to play with your coins.

Some people prefer not to sell anything at all. It is not about satisfactory or the exchange rate of their preference however it is more about believing in bitcoin, some people believe that it hasnt shown its full potential yet therefore keeping it all the time is one kind of things that only believer would only do

For the better future of bitcoin I think we should sell them regularly and collect profits at regular intervals but most of the user prefer to hold  it for the future.

Yeah, it will be useless if bitcoin losses its value just because all of us hold and not spend even a part of our coins. Transaction matters. Soon it will be the life blood of miners. After the next halving, they will just be relying on transaction fees to survive. If we do not spend, then it will be the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
July 24, 2016, 11:29:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 24, 2016, 08:50:47 PM
I agree that the best is not to sell but to use the coins.
But considering the amount of rise we get, I usually sell half of what I receive. I use or invest the rest, but when you see that price, you don't want to regret it later. So I use part of my coins... You know, just in case!

Do whatever makes you happy at the moment wisely and do not regret it later. That's the main thing.
You should enjoy your life and not save your money for preparing to live only.
That's true because money are suppose to be spent in order for you to get the value of money you are holding. Most people just save without any intention to spend it because they wanna get rich when they get old but the miss the opportunity to get the value of their money while they are still young.
Pages:
Jump to: