Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 29. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 30, 2016, 01:04:56 PM
bitcoin prices still easier to predict, because the prices are very stable. but different if you are holding altcoin, it could be a big loss if within one day you do not choose the decision to sell or hold.

Holding altcoins is really a foolish thing as the prices of altcoins are never stable and they can come down totally in just a matter of seconds, so altcoins are good for just short period trading but not for long period because altcoins can disappear and new coins can some into market so you should not just hold the coins you bought earlier.

Agreed
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 30, 2016, 12:31:43 PM
bitcoin prices still easier to predict, because the prices are very stable. but different if you are holding altcoin, it could be a big loss if within one day you do not choose the decision to sell or hold.

Holding altcoins is really a foolish thing as the prices of altcoins are never stable and they can come down totally in just a matter of seconds, so altcoins are good for just short period trading but not for long period because altcoins can disappear and new coins can some into market so you should not just hold the coins you bought earlier.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
★CryptoGamesFX.com★
July 30, 2016, 05:44:49 AM
You did make a good choice looking at BTC price now, it almost reached the previous level before the recent selling incident. BTC fits an important need and therefore there is increased use for it and the price would rise with the increased demand

The previous high level was about $780. The current price is around $650. There is a difference of $130.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2016, 08:41:18 AM
You did make a good choice looking at BTC price now, it almost reached the previous level before the recent selling incident. BTC fits an important need and therefore there is increased use for it and the price would rise with the increased demand
Activity: 294
Minter
July 29, 2016, 08:09:20 AM

But we must not always depend on history as a gauge on how things are going to be in the future. There are other things that come into play whenever the price behaves rather wildly. For what it's worth, I am only investing what I am willing to lose.

Rather than investing in what you are willing to lose, why don't you study your investment properly so you do not lose at all. Trading requires some risks but they are worth it.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
July 29, 2016, 06:50:39 AM
You are right altcoins is a buy and sell and you must know when you should leave the game, the coins i got are coins with a great community and the price doesnt changes a lot daily, soo this one is like stable, but sure there are risks. But for anybody collect profit must take the risk, bitcoin looks stable now, but several altcoins still searching their new value around bitcoin.

Some big bitcoin holders are buying the Ethereum Classic to revive, so they might sell their bitcoins.

That could be the reason why the bitcoin price action is subdued. It also means the funding of bitcoin is not too good.
Activity: 203
★CryptoGamesFX.com★
July 28, 2016, 12:57:11 PM
You are right altcoins is a buy and sell and you must know when you should leave the game, the coins i got are coins with a great community and the price doesnt changes a lot daily, soo this one is like stable, but sure there are risks. But for anybody collect profit must take the risk, bitcoin looks stable now, but several altcoins still searching their new value around bitcoin.

Some big bitcoin holders are buying the Ethereum Classic to revive, so they might sell their bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 28, 2016, 07:57:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
July 28, 2016, 07:46:56 AM
It sounds simple, but it is difficult to perform. The volatility is really unusual.
But the history of bitcoin has shown that, in general, if you hold you win. Cool
Well that sums up all things pretty well, since the history of bitcoin told us that wether there's a big dump on a coin it will still recover and make a new-step on it's way. So whatever the price will be wether down by 10% of it's current price, it will still increase as time goes by.

But we must not always depend on history as a gauge on how things are going to be in the future. There are other things that come into play whenever the price behaves rather wildly. For what it's worth, I am only investing what I am willing to lose.

No one can say or no one can really know if what will happen tomorrow, so it is also some kind of risk to hold or to buy bitcoins today to sell them higher tomorrow because it may go up but it also may come down.
you are right, but it is still possible to more or less predict what the price is going to be in the near future, in my opinion the price should go significantly up soon
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
It sounds simple, but it is difficult to perform. The volatility is really unusual.
But the history of bitcoin has shown that, in general, if you hold you win. Cool
Well that sums up all things pretty well, since the history of bitcoin told us that wether there's a big dump on a coin it will still recover and make a new-step on it's way. So whatever the price will be wether down by 10% of it's current price, it will still increase as time goes by.

No one can say or no one can really know if what will happen tomorrow, so it is also some kind of risk to hold or to buy bitcoins today to sell them higher tomorrow because it may go up but it also may come down.
you are right, but it is still possible to more or less predict what the price is going to be in the near future, in my opinion the price should go significantly up soon
Activity: 672
July 28, 2016, 07:10:38 AM

Activity: 518
July 28, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 28, 2016, 04:45:23 AM

Yes and it happens many times now, jumping for a great range price then fall then recovering it again. We have big whales here and the good thing is even without their much effort, the price can significantly increase unlike back then that it needs pure manipulation just for the bitcoin price to increase it's price.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2016, 04:39:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 27, 2016, 12:49:30 PM

I think the volatility status of the bitcoin is excellent at the moment. If you look at the Ethereum, bitcoin is much more stable.
Don't compare ethereum and bitcoins because it is way more different, bitcoins is controlled by the majority volume of users but etherium is I don't know right now, I think it is controlled by the whales and anytime if the whales feel bored they play with the price. I would never put my investment in ETH for long term as it is just all about the game now.

Agree here in most of the point. ETH hype is for profit taking only so if anyone wants to ride then just go on. It's completely a pure manipulation and look at it's resistance right now, it goes down for bigger percentage. Where are the community of ETH now?

Altcoins are just there to make a side income.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 27, 2016, 11:44:32 AM
It's a good plan for people who don't need money to live(from bitcoin), but for me personaly it's not possible cause i'm living on earning from bitcoins.
Activity: 406
July 27, 2016, 10:03:38 AM
well it is really easy to not sell your bitcoin, just put your bitcoins into a cold storage and that would be it, i think it is better to hold if you want to earn money
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2016, 09:03:09 AM
Bitcoin will be in rise.. But you must keep your eyes on altcoins cuz the price not stable for long term...
yeah, the price is going to be stable only for a really small time in my opinion, we will see much bigger prices in like a few months or so and make a lot of money
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 27, 2016, 08:53:07 AM

I think the volatility status of the bitcoin is excellent at the moment. If you look at the Ethereum, bitcoin is much more stable.
Don't compare ethereum and bitcoins because it is way more different, bitcoins is controlled by the majority volume of users but etherium is I don't know right now, I think it is controlled by the whales and anytime if the whales feel bored they play with the price. I would never put my investment in ETH for long term as it is just all about the game now.
Activity: 722
July 27, 2016, 07:58:09 AM

Pages:
Jump to: