Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 31. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
July 24, 2016, 07:19:59 PM
It's a good strategy for people who want invest money in bitcoins on long term, prcie is always growing but very slow and you will get your profit for sure, someday.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 24, 2016, 07:04:56 PM
I agree that the best is not to sell but to use the coins.
But considering the amount of rise we get, I usually sell half of what I receive. I use or invest the rest, but when you see that price, you don't want to regret it later. So I use part of my coins... You know, just in case!

Yup if it reaches to your satisfactory level then I think you should sell your coins without any hesitation and that is the best way to play with your coins.
Do whatever makes you happy at the moment wisely and do not regret it later. That's the main thing.
You should enjoy your life and not save your money for preparing to live only.
e1e
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 24, 2016, 06:36:02 PM
im not selling anything too, im only holding my btc
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
July 24, 2016, 06:28:43 PM
This is not the right time to sell I guess as price is still under $700 so its better to hold it for sometime.

And if it touches $800 in coming days then I will prefer to sell some of them at that time and rest will hold for future.
Do you sure that bitcoin price will hit at 800 value this comings days? not month?
I think its impossible that the price will hit at 800 value because we are still at 600 level,, and it takes long time before we can see 800 value..

Anything is possible with bitcoin, either it will go higher or even go below $500 in coming months, but everyone is hoping for price rise so its better to hold it for a moment.
bitcoin user expectations can probably just not in tune with what is going to happen you have to look at market charts. maybe you can make predictions by looking at the statistics on the price table. sell now or hold it up to you. for now I better hold my bitcoin
Activity: 38
July 24, 2016, 09:29:46 AM
Falling Bitcoin prices are always a good opportunity to increase your stake by buying the coins of panicked holders.
It is like in poker. You are the shark, they are the fishes
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
July 24, 2016, 09:25:04 AM
Yup if it reaches to your satisfactory level then I think you should sell your coins without any hesitation and that is the best way to play with your coins.

Some people prefer not to sell anything at all. It is not about satisfactory or the exchange rate of their preference however it is more about believing in bitcoin, some people believe that it hasnt shown its full potential yet therefore keeping it all the time is one kind of things that only believer would only do

I am one of those people. To me it makes no sense of selling my coins while bitcoin is low. At best we can or should hold to see a realistic value.

the current price is realistic. if you bought your coins around the $350 price level, and kept holding till now, then you can sell and secure profits without any problems since you made a very good profit. if you bought your coins at $630 and the price right now is $650, then it's of course different. then it's not worth to sell your coins at such prices.
We only sell base of our goal but if we don't have a specific goal as to what price we are waiting before we sell our bitcoins because if we don't have one it is very dangerous for us and we are like doing gambling without the intention to stop even if we are already winning big.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2016, 09:12:06 AM

Some people prefer not to sell anything at all. It is not about satisfactory or the exchange rate of their preference however it is more about believing in bitcoin, some people believe that it hasnt shown its full potential yet therefore keeping it all the time is one kind of things that only believer would only do

I am one of those people. To me it makes no sense of selling my coins while bitcoin is low. At best we can or should hold to see a realistic value.

the current price is realistic. if you bought your coins around the $350 price level, and kept holding till now, then you can sell and secure profits without any problems since you made a very good profit. if you bought your coins at $630 and the price right now is $650, then it's of course different. then it's not worth to sell your coins at such prices.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2016, 09:09:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
July 24, 2016, 08:44:27 AM

For the better future of bitcoin I think we should sell them regularly and collect profits at regular intervals but most of the user prefer to hold  it for the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
July 24, 2016, 08:39:06 AM

Activity: 868
July 24, 2016, 08:25:34 AM
But considering the amount of rise we get, I usually sell half of what I receive. I use or invest the rest, but when you see that price, you don't want to regret it later. So I use part of my coins... You know, just in case!

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 24, 2016, 08:07:08 AM
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 24, 2016, 07:56:36 AM
It really doesn't matter if you keep or sell because there will be always a group of miners who sell as they mine bitcoin.
Also there are a lot of people depending on earnings on daily bitcoin selling, so that is why price goes down and only rises  a little
Which is bad because after halving price is not ideal and many are losing every second.

Who is losing every second with a Bitcoin price around 700$? What is the ideal halving price?

I don't think it is good to sell your bitcoins now. The price will definitely rise in the next 6 months. Better to spent the Fiat money you get each month then your actual bitcoins.

Actually its only speculation that the price this year will get more increase but we cant say it will happen .how about vice versa will happen you wait for the increase but decrease will happen.don't put all your money in bitcoin just give a limitation atleast half of your money, so if the price decrease it will not be so much hurt.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 24, 2016, 03:44:04 AM
It really doesn't matter if you keep or sell because there will be always a group of miners who sell as they mine bitcoin.
Also there are a lot of people depending on earnings on daily bitcoin selling, so that is why price goes down and only rises  a little
Which is bad because after halving price is not ideal and many are losing every second.

Who is losing every second with a Bitcoin price around 700$? What is the ideal halving price?

I don't think it is good to sell your bitcoins now. The price will definitely rise in the next 6 months. Better to spent the Fiat money you get each month then your actual bitcoins.

legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
July 24, 2016, 03:03:57 AM
greater profit potential if you never sell your coins and hold for the long term, because in the future all believe prices will rise very high. I also did it for the future.

Holding bitcoins for future is good for earning some profits with it, but holding them for too long can be worse sometimes because sometimes the price comes down after reaching at a good point so the people who dont sell their coins when the price is reasonable would surely regret it when the price comes down again.

I have a similar thought. I believe we should not hold bitcoin for so long. it may grow the price in future it it will take too much time.
for example right now the price of bitcoin is 670$ and you have 5 bitcoins. if you hold them for 5 years you and that time price become 1000$. then you'll surely get 350$ profit per coin. but In my openion 350$ for 5 years is very low profit.
if you use your 5 bitcoins wisely you can even make lots of more bitcoin after 5 years. and you'll get that 350$ profit anyway.
that's what I think.

I think the best way to earn profits from it to sell them when you see higher price and buy it again when price goes down in future, regular small profits are always better instead of dreaming too big.

We call it trading. as I said above using bitcoin wisely to grow them up better to just hold them. so I think may be trading is right choice for use bitcoin and increase them.
Activity: 672
July 24, 2016, 02:28:58 AM
It's completely up to you. If you want to save them, then save them. But remember now bitcoin price is much higher than any time. So i think who have enough bitcoin he or she should sell some of the coin to get profit in cash.

That's right, if someone has a lot of bitcoins which he had bought or earned when the price was at $400 or something then he should sell some of them to gain some profit and should keep the remaining ones for the future if he feels the price will go even higher in future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
July 24, 2016, 01:15:58 AM
How could you say that after the halving many are losing after he second, I believe the price before that halving if they have bought some bitcoins is not that far with the current price and apparently the price is just sort of stable and the volatility that we see is just normal in the price range.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
July 24, 2016, 12:05:56 AM
Activity: 48
July 24, 2016, 12:00:38 AM
It's completely up to you. If you want to save them, then save them. But remember now bitcoin price is much higher than any time. So i think who have enough bitcoin he or she should sell some of the coin to get profit in cash.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
July 23, 2016, 08:04:03 PM
Well, now your wish is granted because bitcoin price is at $650+.
Pages:
Jump to: