Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 86. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 27, 2016, 07:25:18 AM
Well neither am I. It is just the wrong time to sell my coins. I am going to wait until halving comes, and then I will sell.

That's the right thing do, hold it at a moment as this is not the right time to sell, price is not too huge at a moment so better wait till halving and sell it after price reaches to a certain level.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
February 27, 2016, 06:58:46 AM
Well neither am I. It is just the wrong time to sell my coins. I am going to wait until halving comes, and then I will sell.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2016, 06:07:12 AM
You did a good thing by not selling. The price is going up now again so
who knows what the value of bitcoin will be tomorrow.

That might be a good idea that OP didn't sell any coin at that moment..but what if the unexpected happen than what we are expecting right now?  Smiley

At a moment price will keep on rising it won't fall below $400 as the halving is also coming so we can expect some better price in next couple of months, so is better to hold till then.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 27, 2016, 04:07:30 AM

That might be a good idea that OP didn't sell any coin at that moment..but what if the unexpected happen than what we are expecting right now?  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 26, 2016, 10:01:23 AM
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 26, 2016, 06:56:33 AM
Me neither, bitcoin is gonna rise this year I think it would be bad,  to sell your bitcoins right now due the point the price is gonna rise.
The halving is also coming this year so that is another reason why I not sell them.
Activity: 546
February 26, 2016, 05:42:50 AM
If you sell at the low price you take the loss. If it then dropped further you could the buy and recoup some of that loss but if it then rises it is going to cost you more.

Well you will most likely not take lose but it will not be good because you can make more profit in the future of the bitcoin.
The most people that have bitcoins should just wait for the halving so they can make a lot of profit at the end of the halving.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 04:59:05 AM
Yeah, and this time also it is expected that the price would be much higher after halving, so it is better to wait till halving and sell our coins once the prices reaches to certain higher level.

I keep my bitcoin for the long term. So I will hold it even after the halving. If the price rises 10 times, I might sell some.
Activity: 196
February 25, 2016, 09:47:45 AM
You should not sell any coins these days, the bitcoin is getting back up and it will from now only be raising most of the times plus the halving is also coming.

I think its good to just not sell them but to invest now, if you invest now you will make profit for sure this year.

Thats what Im doing also,i keep on buying whenever i have free funds to disposed.Hoping that we are all correct with our assumption that after the halving we are expecting it to raise further. Wink

Some of us here are investing in altcoin also,what altcoin are expected to bounce back this year? thnx
That is very good. Its not now smart to sell the coins. The value are not that high now around this time and that is not good to sell it.
If the value is rising in the future, you can sell it with a good price and that will be good, then you get profit.

Exactly, having a patience is a key here, if you can afford to hold at a moment, you will taste some good profits in future, so it is better to hold for a while and sell when the price climbs up.
Activity: 322
February 25, 2016, 08:40:29 AM
You should not sell any coins these days, the bitcoin is getting back up and it will from now only be raising most of the times plus the halving is also coming.

I think its good to just not sell them but to invest now, if you invest now you will make profit for sure this year.

Thats what Im doing also,i keep on buying whenever i have free funds to disposed.Hoping that we are all correct with our assumption that after the halving we are expecting it to raise further. Wink

Some of us here are investing in altcoin also,what altcoin are expected to bounce back this year? thnx
That is very good. Its not now smart to sell the coins. The value are not that high now around this time and that is not good to sell it.
If the value is rising in the future, you can sell it with a good price and that will be good, then you get profit.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2016, 07:22:20 AM
Its good to no sell any bitcoins because of the halving that is coming it will let the price jump to a high amount for sure, its just a matter of time.

I think when the halving has been done many people will sell there bitcoins that's of course a downside if you think about it.

Yes. The halving could increase the price quite a lot. In 2013, the price rose to $1200 within a year of halving.

Yeah, and this time also it is expected that the price would be much higher after halving, so it is better to wait till halving and sell our coins once the prices reaches to certain higher level.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 25, 2016, 07:15:17 AM
Do not sell any coins indeed, if you now sell them you will regret it for sure if the price will rise again in the future, you should just hold your bitcoins right and cash them out later.

I think this is the best way to gain profit by investing in the bitcoin and hold them for a long time so you can make profit, plus the halving is also coming.

I will follow many people's advice here. I will keep most of the coins and use some if I have to do so.

This is why price of bitcoin rises because it is common for many to say that they will hoard bitcoins that will lessen the number of sellers that will increase the demand because of less sellers that will lead to a higher price of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2016, 07:08:05 AM
Its good to no sell any bitcoins because of the halving that is coming it will let the price jump to a high amount for sure, its just a matter of time.

I think when the halving has been done many people will sell there bitcoins that's of course a downside if you think about it.

Yes. The halving could increase the price quite a lot. In 2013, the price rose to $1200 within a year of halving.
Activity: 476
February 24, 2016, 04:27:58 PM

Activity: 774
February 24, 2016, 04:19:02 PM
Do not sell any coins indeed, if you now sell them you will regret it for sure if the price will rise again in the future, you should just hold your bitcoins right and cash them out later.

I think this is the best way to gain profit by investing in the bitcoin and hold them for a long time so you can make profit, plus the halving is also coming.

I will follow many people's advice here. I will keep most of the coins and use some if I have to do so.
Activity: 778
February 24, 2016, 12:01:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
February 24, 2016, 11:42:56 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
your post give some people a hope,some people who see your post will considering t not sell bitcoin,but its also broke bitcoin rule,bitcoin as payment. and you use bitcoin for investement.
Activity: 476
February 24, 2016, 11:00:39 AM
You should not sell any bitcoins from now on that is right, if you would sell them now you will make profit but not as much you will in about a few months, so if you are smart just hold them and be patient for the halving.
If the halving has been done you can sell your bitcoins if you find that necessary or your can just hold them longer and maybe you will gain more profit because of that but its always a risk of course.
Activity: 714
February 24, 2016, 10:15:03 AM
Its good now to save your coins. The value now is quite low so its not smart to sell it all now. That wont be very good.
If you wait a little longer than you can have some more money later, if you sell it in the future when the value is high. So just have patience and just wait.
Activity: 182
February 24, 2016, 06:30:39 AM

the current prices have decreased quite sharply. I think you should stay calm and do not panic to sell, I'm sure the price will go up

Yeah, majority of people gets panic when the price falls down and sell their all bitcoins, but we need to have patience and wait till the price climbs up.
Pages:
Jump to: