Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 85. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 12:22:24 PM
Just hold your current bitcoins you have and wait when the price of bitcoin will spike and sell it. For sure the spike will happen for a short span of time because many will sell their bitcoins if that will happen.

Yeah, at a moment holding is the best option, hold it now and sell it after the halving, as the price would be far better after the halving as compared to the present price.
Its good now to save your coins now around this time. It would be stupid if you are spending your Bitcoin around this time.
But yeah you never know what can happen. But if you are now looking at the value you can see that the value is slowly rising.

The price is rising for sure, but if its giving you some profits at this stage, then you should sell your coins rather then waiting till halving as we don't know what would be the price at the time of halving.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 01, 2016, 11:36:27 AM
Just hold your current bitcoins you have and wait when the price of bitcoin will spike and sell it. For sure the spike will happen for a short span of time because many will sell their bitcoins if that will happen.
if you mean halving. 4 months it will happen again. you can still sell and buy back (trading)
Activity: 714
SkyFall
March 01, 2016, 10:56:30 AM

Yeah, at a moment holding is the best option, hold it now and sell it after the halving, as the price would be far better after the halving as compared to the present price.
Its good now to save your coins now around this time. It would be stupid if you are spending your Bitcoin around this time.
But yeah you never know what can happen. But if you are now looking at the value you can see that the value is slowly rising.
Activity: 210
February 29, 2016, 05:57:34 PM

Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 29, 2016, 12:05:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 29, 2016, 10:41:09 AM
Well if you are a long term investor you should wait for the high jump price but if you can't wait and want to have few profit every day or months you can try trading and set the sell order for 440 is just my example and buy bitcoin in 380 price or 400.. So than you can make a profit..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 29, 2016, 10:35:53 AM
If you want profit, sell your coins.

If you want an urgent financial problems, sell your coins.

If you want to sell, sell your coins.

It's your coins after all but..

If you believe in the future of bitcoin then just do hold.

But for me as a trader, I will not hold my coins forever and wait for the skyrocket value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 29, 2016, 10:19:04 AM
Do whatever you want with your coins Wink
yeah is up to you. but more recommended selling bitcoin when the price is good or riding. but if you need money. you can sell it at any price
Activity: 252
February 29, 2016, 08:59:53 AM
Yeah, and this time also it is expected that the price would be much higher after halving, so it is better to wait till halving and sell our coins once the prices reaches to certain higher level.

I keep my bitcoin for the long term. So I will hold it even after the halving. If the price rises 10 times, I might sell some.
I think before it happens. you can take advantage of the coin you have to make a trade. you will be more profitable.
I think the price is pretty good right now

There will be ofcourse a time that you must sell your coins. Otherwise you wont get money for it.
You must to take the risk if you want to sell it. And you never know when it has a good value to sell it. So just have patience and wait for a good value.

I will try my best not to sell any coins.

I will use some to make the bitcoin more useful to the socity. The price will rise.
Activity: 420
February 29, 2016, 05:37:10 AM
Me neither, its bad to sell all your bitcoins right now because the halving is coming and the people are believing again in the bitcoin, I think we just have to be patient and hold all our bitcoins.
There are of course so reason why you can sell them, you should only sell them if you in real problems, and you need money for it, other than that you should keep your bitcoins safely in your secured wallet.
Activity: 434
February 29, 2016, 04:21:36 AM
Yeah, and this time also it is expected that the price would be much higher after halving, so it is better to wait till halving and sell our coins once the prices reaches to certain higher level.

I keep my bitcoin for the long term. So I will hold it even after the halving. If the price rises 10 times, I might sell some.
I think before it happens. you can take advantage of the coin you have to make a trade. you will be more profitable.

There will be ofcourse a time that you must sell your coins. Otherwise you wont get money for it.
You must to take the risk if you want to sell it. And you never know when it has a good value to sell it. So just have patience and wait for a good value.
Activity: 1190
February 28, 2016, 07:32:53 PM

I think to go up 10-fold, meaning about $ 4,300 would not be possible dude, then you will not sell your bitcoin for a long time
Activity: 518
February 28, 2016, 07:04:48 PM

Activity: 182
Pollak
February 28, 2016, 04:47:40 PM
You should not sell any bitcoins right now, indeed because the bitcoins are now low and you will maybe make a bit of profit but in the future you can make a lot more profit because of the halving that is coming so.
I think its best to wait and be patient for the halving so you can have a lot of profit at the end, also the thing that the bitcoins have a really good future ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
February 28, 2016, 02:50:54 PM
Do whatever you want with your coins Wink
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 28, 2016, 12:26:40 PM
Selling is preferred at this time because the price is increasing without decrease for the past few weeks.
This increase will profit high based on the longer time you hold your bitcoins in your wallet.
Activity: 294
February 28, 2016, 12:11:56 PM
and your will coming true dude  Grin
since your start this thread bitcoin is slowly rising and i think today the price is stable.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 28, 2016, 11:56:05 AM
I have to pay my people in bitcoin so I never have any left for myself but I really want to change that soon as I need to make some provision for my family's future as well so my aim is to be able to earn more bitcoin in order to have some to save slowly and surely every month. Ideally I want to try and get 1 bitcoin a month to save but that might be a bit of a tall order at the moment but t is my goal.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2016, 11:49:33 AM
Well neither am I. It is just the wrong time to sell my coins. I am going to wait until halving comes, and then I will sell.

That's the right thing do, hold it at a moment as this is not the right time to sell, price is not too huge at a moment so better wait till halving and sell it after price reaches to a certain level.

You need to have a level / time frame in mind to sell. No point in just holding bitcoins and taking it to your grave.  Smiley
Activity: 322
February 28, 2016, 11:04:41 AM
Around this time it is indeed not good to sell any coin. The value is not now that high so that is not good for selling.
But maybe later in the future. You need patience and that is very important. But there will be a time that you must sell your coins to make some profit.
Pages:
Jump to: