Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm starting to get fucking pissed (BFL) - page 6. (Read 13669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
The plan seems to be simple: Have a good salary, run of of money, go out of business.

Guys read the infomation in this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207331.480

It is 100% certain that these guys are going to steal your money no questions asked ...!!!

They are worse than we could even have imagined !!!

You are a fool if u do not get a refund NOW !!!!

Read the above information that Phineaus Gage has discovered and I believe he has just scratched the surface....after reading this is u still believe that they are going to deliver and not STEAL your money ... u should see a doctor....

The US does have a extradition treaty with Costa Rica but say good bye to getting your money back ....u should be very very affraid by all of this !!

There's more where that came from: http://cerebro.xu.edu/~ryanr/triplesite/basenji-archive/v01.n112

Tom Hunt wrote:
>
> Did anyone else on the triple list get the following mailing sent to them?
> I'm just trying to track how I ended up on someone else's mailing list . .
> . it least it has to do with something I'm interested in, not some
> get-rich-quick-selling-snake-oil scam.
>
> -------------------------------------------
> Tom Hunt
> [email protected]
>
> Reply To:  [email protected]
> Home Page:  http://eagle.cc.ukans.edu/~hunt
> -------------------------------------------
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 10:59:02 +0000
> From: Sonny Vleisides <[email protected]>
> To: Sonny Vleisides <[email protected]>
> Subject: Free Web Pages
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The plan seems to be simple: Have a good salary, run of of money, go out of business.

Guys read the infomation in this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207331.480

It is 100% certain that these guys are going to steal your money no questions asked ...!!!

They are worse than we could even have imagined !!!

You are a fool if u do not get a refund NOW !!!!

Read the above information that Phineaus Gage has discovered and I believe he has just scratched the surface....after reading this is u still believe that they are going to deliver and not STEAL your money ... u should see a doctor....

The US does have a extradition treaty with Costa Rica but say good bye to getting your money back ....u should be very very affraid by all of this !!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Lets assume, Big Free Loan (BFL) business plan was:

1. Take max of possible moneys for preorders.
2. Move moneys to BTC at (1BTC/$10-) rate.
3. Wait for 1BTC/$200+ rate.
4. Now, each $1- mln become $20+ mln.

Resume:

1. We will not work FAST at now, because we ALREADY got our moneys.
2. To success leave business we will simple wait, and (may be) do something slow (we have no motivation to work at now).
3. May be we will do something like that Dev.Rev.of.Jala (who care?).

So, 100% signed Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1261
Activity: 546
Does anyone know if any more jalapenos went out last week?

I remember on the 13th Josh said that new chips were arriving and they'd use them to ship out some jalapenos that week (and for work on the singles).

I'm still confused as to why they haven't ramped up production on the singles since they started shipping them, what was it, almost a month ago?

The pessimist in me is worried that maybe there was something wrong with those early Jalapenos and they needed a redesign.

I'm not expecting 400/day right now, but I would think they would be aiming for a least 100/week right now, no? What is their plan to get through 60,000 orders?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Making Sense of Things
No.  They do not have a working prototype of anything other than their jalapeno.  You cannot do anything to change your position on delivery or on the development of their products.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
I don't want a refund. I want a fucking upgrade. They told me that they will self host only for their 50Ghz shit.

Okay. Fine. I wanna upgrade my order then. Is this possible?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Making Sense of Things
If I had a dime for every time this thread was posted, I'd have at least a pocketful of dimes.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1261
Are there any BFL Pre-Order holders here who'd like to chime in?
Get a refund - I move up in the queue...

Do you see any advantage in moving up the queue when nothing is delivered? Maybe you should try to get a certificate about your place in this queue before BFL runs out money.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I guess the real way we could all join as a community is if we all get our refunds, and stop any future orders to go into BFL. That way they can stop living off our money while they sit on their asses for months. They won't have money to "Operate".

+1 It would resolve the issues and protect the community.  Moving up the Q seems to be a nice mantra for BFL because that solidifies people into inaction which may prove the losing proposition given the progress of DIY projects and the fact a generation II Avalon chip is being designed. This means if you cling too long to the BFL product line you will be left behind. Enjoy being first in line and with a product that is quickly becoming "obsolete" before it is even delivered.
Are there any BFL Pre-Order holders here who'd like to chime in?

Get a refund - I move up in the queue...
Activity: 991
I guess the real way we could all join as a community is if we all get our refunds, and stop any future orders to go into BFL. That way they can stop living off our money while they sit on their asses for months. They won't have money to "Operate".
Sell your preorder to a greater fool.

^ best idea but i don't think anyone will buy it now as everyone knows that BFL is not going to ship anything soon.

Look here http://bfl.ptz.ro/ New orders are reported every day.

WOW...like how fucked up are BFL that ppl have now resorted to this !!!

Thats really cool ..remove all the smoke and mirrors from there dog and pony shows !!!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
BFL = Big (interest) Free Loan ?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
I have alot I want to say...............but I must keep quiet  Sad

You have probably said too much already. Forced order cancellations in 3...2...

+11111
Activity: 532
I'm in that position,2nd day order.So I'm stickin it out.I couldn't get 30GH for $650 now or ever,so..........................

Nice way to shut down critics. Well done BFL!

I don't have any orders or beef with BFL myself, but it's pretty disgraceful that it's come to that.

It's literally holding customers hostage.
Activity: 1162
I'm in that position,2nd day order.So I'm stickin it out.I couldn't get 30GH for $650 now or ever,so..........................

Nice way to shut down critics. Well done BFL!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

You have probably said too much already. Forced order cancellations in 3...2...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Having placed a very early preorder I can say that as it currently stands there's pretty much no reason to ask for a return if you're one of those June/July orders.  It's almost like bettering on #24 on a roulette wheel - low chance in hell but decent payoff if you do get it.  What's $1300 for a Single now anyways - 11 BTC.  I paid over 200 BTC for mine, at this point getting back 11 BTC would be like an escrow tip  Roll Eyes

Now for anybody who has later orders you must either have faith in the company or not want to deal with the other ASIC vendors.

For the OP who has less on the line it doesn't make sense to ask for a refund unless he absolutely needs the $.  What BFL should do is return the current price of the miners (ie 2x cost) for seizing the money for 10 months but like that will ever happen  Cheesy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Avalon has upgraded their production line and is back to shipping units. I bet an order placed right now with them would result in a unit (that meets specifications) actually arriving before any BFL order.

This is what getting a bitcoin ASIC device looks like, in case anyone has forgotten Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwzHfr-qaFo

Are we sure they are mass shipping now, and not just shipping the 20 test units?  I haven't seen anything official or even heard from anyone that talked with Yifu to confirm that.  Link?
Pages:
Jump to: