Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm starting to get fucking pissed (BFL) - page 9. (Read 13669 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Don't start bitchin too loud,they'll do the refund for you  Roll Eyes

Very true see this

Topic: BFL Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/butterfly-labs-forced-on-hold-for-refund-for-all-my-single-sc-orders-207331

basically; he bitched, they cancelled his $5k order.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
The point is he is upgrading, so he in effect looses his discount as well as is left with obsolete hardware he's been led to believe can be replaced, justifying the single for half the retail price.

It's scandalous however that anyone can openly state 'next week' knowing there maybe every chance that won't happen, or even worse knowing for sure!
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
get refund buy some IC or ASICminer .
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
A thread on a forum isn't going to gain you anything even if it does feel better after venting.

Go talk to a lawyer in the same state as BFL about a case action against them for failing to meet promises on purchases made by customers. They are what 8 months late and under delivering on specs.

But don't do it until they have shipped your unit! You don't want them declaring bankruptcy and going to jail (again) until you have at least got something out of them!!
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
My advice: get a refund and don't look back.
+1
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Don't start bitchin too loud,they'll do the refund for you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 991
Thanks for the input.

I am going to post something and I think most pre-order holders can agree with me, that we have a fear of getting a refund and they actually start shipping en mass shortly after, or even any amount of time after.

I know I am going to get some slack from the above post, and I know sometimes Bitcoin mining/Bitcoin in general can be a small gamble. But you shouldn't have to take chances when you pay for a product from a company, and they don't ship out in a whole year. BFL has been keeping us on our toes since October, saying next month very optimistically every time. While we think to ourselves, "Well why get a refund if they're shipping soon". From the facebook post of them shipping "next week" (beginning of May) to their recent post, they have been practicing very immoral behavior to their customers. If it was October and they'd have honestly told us the delay would be over a year, we'd all of jumped ship to Avalon.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I asked for refund 4 days ago and nothing has happened yet. Not even an email reply.

How long does it usually take?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
My advice: get a refund and don't look back.
Activity: 991
There are three things of a Man that you don't mess with.

1.)His Ego
2.)His Woman
3.)His Money

I have 2 pre-orders for Asic SC Singles. I have had it with BFL and their shit. It is easy for someone to say "Oh well just get your refund".

1. I am upgrading from BFL Singles
2. I don't want a refund, I want what I ordered

Getting a refund would be loaning BFL my hard-earned money to do what they want with it, and giving it back to me at no interest months later.

I am tired of these Useless updates from BFL_Josh. They need to hire useful workers and equipment and release the product that so many of us paid for close to a year ago. I don't care if they lose profit, I don't care if BFL_Josh has to put some of his own money to make it happen, they were optimistic with our money, and failed to have a structured business plan. They should be penalized, not us.

And also, to all of the "I told you so" people with sigs saying BFL is a scam, I don't care what you say. You guys just started posting as the delays began and act like you predicted all of this months into the future. You guys aren't helping the cause at all, you all just piggy backing the next guy and putting the same crap in your sig and saying the same things wanting to feel accomplished. Reminds me of "Yes we can" supporters.

Josh
Pages:
Jump to: