Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 103. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 08:14:23 PM
I you are buying because you believe in the coin, then selling within a couple of days or months is irresponsible. Mass adoption will drive huge gains and not even BTC is anywhere near mass adoption yet. If you believe in the coin then hold until mass adoption or total failure is what i say.
Activity: 37
January 28, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
sounded like the mentality of a new trader. if you really believe in the coin then just hold and follow the stop loss and profit areas irrespective of the market
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 07:49:44 PM
There is one rule! If you hold a coin it is necessary to have iron nerves, and when it drops to know thoroughly the reason for this drop rather than rush to the exchange to be fast to sell the coin
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 28, 2018, 07:32:31 PM
Disappointment and joy come often when trading bitcoin or alts, you just have to learn to be apathetic to the situation, don't invest any emotion otherwise you'll be depressed most of the time, and happy infrequently. It is best not to look at the price of stable coins too often, as you might not like what you see, just look when you hear the news rather than checking preev every hour.
Activity: 42
January 28, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

don't worry bro this is the time for you to learn from your mistake
Activity: 62
January 28, 2018, 07:21:10 PM
Sometimes these experiences come at a very costly price. I am trying to teach myself to not worry about "what could've been" and think about future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 07:19:11 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Most of us tend to panic unreasonably when prices fall so we sell at a low price with the idea of minimizing our losses. Or we get too excited and sell immediately just because of a small increase in price. If this is how strategize trading, then we shouldn't even be trading at all! Trading requires a surmountable amount of patience to gain max profit. Day trading is an option for many because of the quick-bit profit they earn. But this really defeats the purpose of trading which generally became an investment. Being said, if we want max profit, we need to become patient enough to hold.
Activity: 195
January 28, 2018, 07:15:17 PM
Don't be disappointed,  because there's a lot of altcoins that can make you rich, it's not too late i have the same experience i bought some altcoins and i sell them When the price was going down because I was afraid from loosing every thing but the surprise was that my decision was unfortunately wrong, i learned that if i wanna be rich i should get the risk and that's what I'm doing now and i don't regret.
Activity: 38
January 28, 2018, 06:41:33 PM
Oh lord, I feel for you buddy - but i guarantee there is no one who has never made a loss. Learn from your mistakes & move on. Good luck.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 28, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
There are lessons to be learned in these threads, funny when you look back and see what people did and how we are all still doing it. You can never find the bottom, you can never find the top
Activity: 532
January 28, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

Thank for listening.
I think you just do what you think is the right thing to do. Because as a trader you don't know what the value of your coins in the future. And as you said you bought you coins at low price and you sell it at a higj price. That ok don't be stress.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
January 28, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
"He that can have patience can have what he will." Benjamin Franklin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 05:58:17 PM
Patience is the key my friend, not only you made that mistake like what you did. I admit it also that i have no patience but i learned on that mistake that i did.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
You need to look for more information about crypto. Then your actions in the market will not be like that.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
January 24, 2018, 07:53:40 PM
We all make mistakes. The important thing is to learn the lesson and move forward. No use crying over spilled milk. I also lost a lot of money when I started out because I thought that I could short the coins I had. I sold them all and waited for the price to drop so I can re-buy, but the price shot up and kept shooting up. I had to re-buy at a much higher price, then the price dropped again Smiley Being patient is half the battle in this crypto world.

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 24, 2018, 07:32:51 PM
In trading you will make a lot of bad decisions. There is no way to always be right.
Therefore it is useless to blame ourselves; it is important that at the end of the game we will have a profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 07:32:43 PM
disappointed in business is a common thing but I think we should get out of this condition and be able to start again this business with carefully and patience
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
January 24, 2018, 04:08:07 PM
Well, such is normal and inevitable as long as one is a fan of crypto. The market will always experience up and down moment as long as demand and supply is concern.
You are not the only one experiencing this...in fact, that makes you a real crypto fan.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 24, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Thank for listening.

I think there are a lot of people who have this kind of histories. Cryptocurrencies' characteristics are really different from the traditional currencies. Many traders have learnt how to get profit with cryptocurrencies by trying and failing many times. Good luck on your next transactions!
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

Thank for listening.
Don't get disappointed because all of s has the same experience as yours. Even if you ask those who are already veteran in trading experience it and will experience it again. Those mistakes are just a learning curve in our trading career.
Jump to: