Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 102. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 29, 2018, 04:22:40 AM
I am sure you're not alone. I was also disappointed with myself last month when I cash out one type of token just to pay all of my debts and buy Christmas gifts for my loved ones and myself. The tokens are worth $1,500+ in total and it's good enough for me to end the year with a bang.

However, before the mid-January crash, the price of that asset doubled and I could have earned more than what I've cashed out. However, we have no choice but to accept the fact that cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and highly speculative. I'm just being grateful of the amount that I cash out that paid my debts and eliminate all of the stress and worries that I have back then.

We can't go back anymore. At least we've learned and just move on. We should diversify our coins/tokens in our portfolio by categorizing them in short, mid and long-term #HODLings.

Don't feel bad, man. We all have experiences like you do. Cheer up, will you? Smiley
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 29, 2018, 04:02:11 AM
I feel you mate , sometimes we made a decisions that we regret afterwards. This was happened in most of us and its quite normal yet depressing. The only thing is that, if you dont need the money badly, why withdraw on that account. The chance has been given but wasted. I know that the value cannot be determined, but its cryptocurrencies nature. Patience can solve this matter. Atleast you learned. And we all do.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
learn from this experience and first research then invest
Activity: 42
January 29, 2018, 02:22:12 AM
this is experience learn from it try to get better
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Activity: 14
January 29, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Thank for listening.

It's ok everyone of us make a mistake like that, that's why we learn and make it a lesson on our lives. Right now stop blaming yourself move on, make a better plan before start trading decide for yourself what coin you want to buy do your own research then decide if this coin is long term or short term then do some TA's for precise entry and exit so you can minimize your losses. I've done mistakes too many times that's why right now I've already learn from my mistakes. Start strong never stops. Goodluck.
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
That's very common behavior when you only start trading. It's an experience everyone of us have. So hold on and continue. You'll earn way more in future and this will be a story to laugh about
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 29, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
Make it a valuable experience and make your move even better. I'm sure it's the beginning of success for the next and I think that's happen is already naturally among many people. It's ok and still keep moving up to a more better on our efforts.

let's play with a cryptos and doing the best as can be possible with it, it's like a challenge that refers to our skill in predicting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 01:04:23 AM
My advice to you is that 1)stop constantly looking at a price, 2)buy and hold,3) dont hold your coins where its easy to sell and lastly learn from the experience, dont beat yourself up.
Activity: 42
January 29, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

Thank for listening.

learn from your mistakes it's ok take this lesson as an experience
Activity: 56
January 28, 2018, 11:54:26 PM
don't regret learn from your mistakes

Thank for listening.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 11:50:47 PM
That is what called "PATIENCE is a virtue" and it should be applied especially in trading. Panic selling can bring you down and make you a loser. If you are into that attitude and cannot control your fear then better be stop being a trader. But i will still suggest you to do long term investment, no stress at all but can sutely give you huge profits.
Activity: 61
January 28, 2018, 11:43:49 PM
will that is the nature of trading and market i will increase and decrease everyday its very hard but ill get use to it.
Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 11:31:48 PM
It's the worse that can happen to anyone.
We'll never know when it will increase or decrease.
It's really difficult to have a decision when trading the coins because it's price changes every single day. And we dont want to regret our actions.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 11:02:35 PM
I hate that feeling but I think  that anyone that's been in this market for a while has experienced it. For example. I bought ZRX at ICO and sold it at around $.15. Still made money but right after it went on a huge run and all I could do is sit and watch. Also, look at the price now. Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 28, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
In this business since no one controls the market we have to ensure that we hold into our investments. Trading is very hard for me when it comes to decision making at first when I sold some of my coins I thought it is at good price but after a month it went up 5x thats why after that I made a decision, I will make a target price and when it hits the value that I want I will sell and don't look back.
Activity: 133
January 28, 2018, 10:47:57 PM
I do have that kind of dilemma. I do think most of us had done some stupid and regretful things about our mistakes and decisions at crytocurrencies. One thing is not knowing about bitcoin and other crypto about 4 years ago. Another thing is not having patience. Never thought that my alt coin will pump. That was one of my regretful things happened at my cryptocurrency life.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
January 28, 2018, 10:42:16 PM
I also often sell coins before they reach the maximum price. I have no patience, so I make this mistake. In order to be a successful trader you need a lot of patience and experience.

Experience is the best teacher they say and its correct. me too got many mistakes in trading but that is the way it is, just charged to experience and move on and do not make the mistakes again as possible. To be able to understand fully the trading I think you got to stay the whole cycle  like a year or more to learn all the possible scenario. Research is also good, but experienced is the best.
Activity: 28
January 28, 2018, 10:37:26 PM
It would be great if you can put rules for yourself. Stop Loss, Target Profit.

Do your own research by studying charts or maybe check twitter and filter by
coin to get trading analysis by some chartist.

Also not to sell when your portfolio is negative. (-). Be patient and hold.  Only sell when you are happy with your profits..

Happy Trading to us.  Smiley
Activity: 188
January 28, 2018, 10:27:33 PM
to not loss to much, always use stop loss
Activity: 70
January 28, 2018, 10:13:07 PM
Ive made mistakes like this in the past too, and it's really just from being impatient on my part! But i can relate to what you're saying, i dont tell anyone either! lol Understood my friend. But it does show that the money is there to be made! Just have to use it as a learning experience and more incentive to hodl!
Jump to: