Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 104. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 132
January 24, 2018, 11:15:56 AM
The main thing is patience and endurance, everyone makes mistakes. I for example sold crypto coins for cents, which now cost thousands of dollars. But also bought cheap, which now cost a lot - this market is normal.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 24, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
I think that all of us have done some "stupid" stuff like this. My personall example is that i bought eth when it was 8 $ and sold at 17$ all of it. Then i bought ETC and sold it. Had some litecoin too, NEO and sold it with 14$ and much more.
But i dont regret it that much because over all i made profit from those coin, this being a non-holder stratedy. Now i changed this strategy and i want to increase my portofolio and become a holder.
I avoid thinking at the money i could`ve made from holding all my coins because this would make me sick. Instead i focus on the future and the gains that this crypto world can bring me.
stupidity in crypto are fine.because its the panic that causes this problem but its not too late,as what OP says market are still here and the coins goes ups and downs so lets make the best move as chances is ours.and lets leave this all as a glorious mistakes because it gives us learning not to panic anytime the values of our coins dropping for the reason that it will recover and make good profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
unfortunately you are not alone ((
This fall, I lost 50% of my deposit in BTC. it was necessary to wait 2 weeks and I would have earned 150%
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Everything happens for reasons. You are not the only person with that kind experience in crypto. If we could predict what will be for tomorrow then we are all millionaires in here. You should use that experiences to be more positive and hope that you will hit the right coin/s at the right time.
Patience and determination are needed to push more and gain much profits.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
Oh no. That's a big mistake and turn to yourself and blame whole day or more months.
Can I say accept the fact that past is past. You cannot return what had happened. Isn't easy to forget the regrets but you should learn from mistakes. Better move on regrets wouldn't help you to enjoy life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 11:00:56 AM
You are not the only one who makes these mistakes, I think most of the members here have similar experience. In my trade history, I have sold all my XRP, which was bought at $0.25, for $0.85 each just the day before it started to surge to $2.x; I have also sold all my ETH for $700 just few days before its boom; and I am currently experiencing a significant and continuous price drop after buying BCH at $3,000. I’ve already got used to it.
I understand how bad this market failure is because I have felt the same way. I lost most of my fortune after two months of entering the market, at that time I felt extremely stuck and depressed. But then I started to find out the reason and I found the reason so I started researching and investing again, now I get back the capital and get the profit from it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
At least you gained some experience... and a story to tell I guess. Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
January 24, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
You are not the only one who makes these mistakes, I think most of the members here have similar experience. In my trade history, I have sold all my XRP, which was bought at $0.25, for $0.85 each just the day before it started to surge to $2.x; I have also sold all my ETH for $700 just few days before its boom; and I am currently experiencing a significant and continuous price drop after buying BCH at $3,000. I’ve already got used to it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 20, 2018, 09:11:48 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I experience same scenario several times after ivsold my coins it usually bounce up and when i keep holding it continuously  drop  looks like market wants to test our patience or it wants to tell us something Sad
Activity: 42
January 20, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
we can only learn from our mistakes and you have to be patient in this investment game
Activity: 110
January 20, 2018, 09:02:43 PM
be gently with yourself: there is no failure, just feedback. And if you learned something precious, actually it's a success.
Activity: 42
January 20, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

Thank for listening.
well you learn from your mistakes and investment is a risky business
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

Thank for listening.

You don't have to worry, you will learn from your mistakes and become a good trader soon and get back all that been wasted. You can earn all of those later when you learn about some new techniques.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

Thank for listening.

And that what we called trading mysteries in which sometimes is really ironic because prices is unpredictable but that is a part of trading which is natural. Anyway, you are not alone in this ironic nature in which many encountered the same scenario including myself in which i lost $5000 in the process but still i continue to hold because their value are now rising up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
January 20, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
Men were the same , and i guess your not the only one. I guess you are newbie and you dont have patience thats why your losing. Hold it for long term and be patient always, you need to have a target year for selling your coins and you should have also have a target accumalation of your coin. Me myself last year i also hold etc, xrp and strat i sell it all and now see the prices but dont be so sad look for another coin and see if its have future this year is still buying stage so grab all your coin i bought some electroneum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 20, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
Everyone can recognize himself in this story, at least i the beginning of crypro expirience. I made the same mistakes, with NEO for example. I bought for 2 dollars, sold for 50$ to buy cheaper and  bought again for 100$  Grin, when i realized that the price hardly will go down so strong back till 50$.  I call that emotional trading,it is very very bad thing. Better way - buy and hold, fix the profit when it gives x2-x3 (sell the part of holdings) and hold other part for ages.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
January 20, 2018, 02:43:12 PM
Every initiation of any business has multiple ups and downs in their performance graph. As such, I don’t think that you are the only one with disappointments. Almost every trader has experienced the same set of emotions. Similarly, altcoins had a slow but a very steady start and their value at that time were high in our eyes. The 15 dollars of Ethereum was a real breakthrough in those days. No one had expected that its price will skyrocket, considering the general trend of those days. Doing a bad trade can give you a harsh lesson. However, all the good learning that we can take out of the failure also stands as positives inspiration for the future. Some coins are worth keeping for the future, while others are meant for day to day trades that are dependent on the current market strategy. I have personally made the same mistake as that of yours. However, I learnt from my mistakes and hope to deal with the right choice of the right coin for better opportunity in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Thank for listening.

Don't worry every decision we made always has a lesson in our life. I suggest that you always make a plan before trading so you have precise entry and exit, also you will not panic sell at all even though btc goes bull or bear.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
Every new trader makes a lot of mistakes. You should not regret the loss of profit, you should rejoice at the successes that have already been achieved. When you have more experience you will be able to feel the market and get the most out of it.
this will make you motivate cause you may able to see that you that mistake for then take that as an opportunity for you to be more able to have a lot of knowledge about what is trading and seen also that you may have to be more productive for.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 20, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
Invest your money and try not to invest your emotions (hard as that is). Honestly, the longer I do this - the more I realise I am the weak link in the system - human frailty overrulling logic. That's why, if you want to prosper long term, you have to work on strategies that keep your head cool, and stop you burning out or making stupid calls. I never believed in meditation before I got into crypto, as I thought it was some kind of culty, new-age rubbish - but now I do some basic 10 minute exercises every day to keep my mind focused and under conrol better. I now find it a lot easier to disengage in the evenings, and can focus better on my other obligations: day job, family etc. Yeah, timing and strategy, research etc. it's all important - but it counts for nothing if YOU can't keep happy and healthy yourself.
You were right everything should be balance, so as a person you should stand in the middle of everything because whether you are in the top or in the bottom you will always not feel any satisfaction. It is also important that you should learn how to control yourself with all of the emotions you have in your mind. Also a great timing to everything is necessary to become a successful trader.
Jump to: