Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 106. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
Here. " a living example of what you do not need to panic and sell all at once! where you were in a hurry, your money will not be taken away from you! such work does not tolerate panic and haste. the price has fallen ... nothing, spend a month or two or three ... and then it will be seen! no, you have to sell everything, and then bite your elbows! In any case, this is your decision, and you have already done it. so there is no point in regret!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
January 20, 2018, 08:55:37 AM
So more and more HODL guys disappointed in stop loss orders, daily trading and things like that! Mighty HODL is everything!  Grin Would be easy to rob us if cryptomarket will fall beyond the recovery.  Wink I'm your guy as well now, after selling ADA cheap and ZCL STUPIDly cheap (it was stop-loss order triggered, I'm not using one from now on)
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 08:20:28 AM
The best thing to do is just expend your portfolio with the coins you believe will have a good future and dont look at the highs and lows every day.
One day it will do down the other it goes up again. Just leave them alone, dont sell and check from time to time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 08:15:23 AM
Good point for change your position about trading. Simple trick - measure profits as much as possible in a longer period of time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
it Is normal you were not experienced, all of us made mistakes.
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 07:35:37 AM
well, that's always happen everyday
dissappointed because sell at lower profit
but sometimes, it can be lucky because of sell at higher point
that's what you think because of not enter and exit market with good strategy
none gan always lucky with good entry and exit point
the point is, if you already make a decision, what is already happen doesnt matter
what will we do next is the most important thing
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
January 20, 2018, 07:14:35 AM
when you go to the stock exchange, you have to understand one thing:
Both sides can not win here, one always loses in the end
Activity: 241
TLS Group
January 20, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
Sometimes it is necessary to give a bad investment decision. The stage of the learning process. How to earn money The decision is wrong to learn, then the rules are learned. Stay calm, do not hurry.
really do not rush in taking action, always learn every mistake what you have done, and tomorrow do not repeat again
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 20, 2018, 07:10:34 AM
With all the empathy going around, i think you won't be feeling so bad, or losing confidence in your decisions. However careful one is, everyone at some point ends up kicking themselves, sometimes for not holding long enough, sometimes for waiting too long. Just try to avoid the mistakes as you perceive them, do proper research, and avoid hasty decisions. Venting was a great move by the way!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
I think that all of us have done some "stupid" stuff like this. My personall example is that i bought eth when it was 8 $ and sold at 17$ all of it. Then i bought ETC and sold it. Had some litecoin too, NEO and sold it with 14$ and much more.
But i dont regret it that much because over all i made profit from those coin, this being a non-holder stratedy. Now i changed this strategy and i want to increase my portofolio and become a holder.
I avoid thinking at the money i could`ve made from holding all my coins because this would make me sick. Instead i focus on the future and the gains that this crypto world can bring me.
You said it right. We should not dwell in the shadows of our mistakes. Instead, we should learn from them and move on with an optimistic mind. This is the only way we could truly recover from our disappointments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
January 20, 2018, 07:04:11 AM
Just have emotional people and introverts. The introvert is more balanced and it's hard to get mad. But, if you are an extrovert, it's hard to stay cold. Money likes peace of mind, and investments like silence and tranquility even more. Do not give in to emotions, keep yourself in hand. This experience that you have acquired is priceless.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
January 20, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
Everyone can make such mistakes, it is trading and we are learning from our experience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 20, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
In order not to make such mistakes it is necessary to pass a good training from an experienced trader. Then you will have complete confidence in your actions. You will be able to make the right decisions.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
January 20, 2018, 06:56:17 AM
That is why I learned not to make drastic actions from market data within weeks or months because it doesn't even conclude anything, cryptocurrencies are very hard to predict and has ever changing value in which makes holding the best strategy when investing to it.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
January 20, 2018, 06:08:17 AM
I also often sell coins before they reach the maximum price. I have no patience, so I make this mistake. In order to be a successful trader you need a lot of patience and experience.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
January 20, 2018, 06:05:37 AM
Such mistakes are not just op only experience it, I also experienced it as well. I buy NEO when it costs 30 $ and sell it when 18 $ for fear of price getting down, but look now the price reaches 143$ A crazy thing! I never expected that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 06:02:33 AM
For myself i made a strategy to HODL and not refresh crypto everyday, so i just refresh once in a while and hodl like a god , i suggest you to not pay attention to missed opportunities and just buy and hodl.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 05:59:55 AM
This scenario happened to me also. I bought NEO at 33 and sold at 46. then boom reached 180. thank you for that lesson.  Wink
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 20, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
I used to do quite a bit of swing trading (continuously buying at low points then selling at high points, buying again, etc). But i realized it actually doesn't lead to much profits doing this short-term, and i missed a few boats when I sold and the price suddenly zoomed up. I suggest buying at low points based on the trade chart and keeping coins for a month or so instead of continuously swing trading
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 20, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
Trading is not easy, you have to be very patience, keen and wise in dealing, in selling your coin, and determine, you may free bad about it, but at least your learned something, sometimes the price gets high sometimes is too low it's too tricky and tempting. What you gonna do are you going to sell some and hold some? your experience now make your more wiser than before.
Jump to: