Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 105. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
At each trader were, is and there will be similar mistakes. Only the number of losses at everyone differs. All shall pass through it
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
I am sorry for your experience and hopefully be a valuable experience for you. my advice is buy, hold, price rise time to sell
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
you didn't tell your wife, but my wife tell too much bad thing about this crypto
maybe because of our government and newspaper nowadays
but i want to prove to her that i can get something from crypto
i will...
anyway thanks fro the sharing, now i know what to do with longterm investment
but i will combine it with a litle trade
Activity: 606
Just Do The Best
January 20, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
All jobs must have risk as well as in trading. If you feel lost, you can cover it by pursuing profit on another coins. Keep optimistic and learn from experience.

We can not determine when the right time to sell or buy, the price could be becomes higher after you sell. However, you must have confidence and parameters for the price benchmark.

Experience, confidence and patience will help you become a successful trader.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
It's too bad, but you don't need to upset, you may also have such an opportunity,
Later remember next time, keep calm, patience to hold your COINS, give it some time, it will give you enough profits
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
January 20, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
... long-term ownership is in direct proportion to making money.

Gonna print this out and mount it on my office wall.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
January 20, 2018, 11:22:46 AM
Invest your money and try not to invest your emotions (hard as that is). Honestly, the longer I do this - the more I realise I am the weak link in the system - human frailty overrulling logic. That's why, if you want to prosper long term, you have to work on strategies that keep your head cool, and stop you burning out or making stupid calls. I never believed in meditation before I got into crypto, as I thought it was some kind of culty, new-age rubbish - but now I do some basic 10 minute exercises every day to keep my mind focused and under conrol better. I now find it a lot easier to disengage in the evenings, and can focus better on my other obligations: day job, family etc. Yeah, timing and strategy, research etc. it's all important - but it counts for nothing if YOU can't keep happy and healthy yourself.
Activity: 176
January 20, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
Making mistakes is a part of us, we are Humans, even the investiments veterans, can making mistakes, in small amounts. It is through the mistakes that you can grow, always seek tranquility.
Activity: 210
January 20, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
Needless to say, there are plenty of opportunities to encrypt money markets.
I used to sell all the neos at $1, but now the price of NEO, I want to cry.
But there are plenty of new opportunities, but remember: long-term ownership is in direct proportion to making money.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
January 20, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
Every new trader makes a lot of mistakes. You should not regret the loss of profit, you should rejoice at the successes that have already been achieved. When you have more experience you will be able to feel the market and get the most out of it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 09:57:36 AM
I have the same story! only now I ETH sold at $ 50, and after 4 days it became $ 100 ... It's insulting but nothing ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 09:40:02 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I'm with you!I also make similar mistakes periodically.It's good-it's an experience!About the ethereum classic-I bought it at a price of 20 dollars. Many people say that in the future he will not achieve the same success as the ethereum.but I do not sell it.I am waiting. Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
It happens all the time.
I believe everyone will regret a lot once he is in cryptocurrency world.
For me, my biggest regret is that I sold some altcoins too early.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 20, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
Sometimes it is necessary to give a bad investment decision. The stage of the learning process. How to earn money The decision is wrong to learn, then the rules are learned. Stay calm, do not hurry.
really do not rush in taking action, always learn every mistake what you have done, and tomorrow do not repeat again

We all make mistakes and I think its a good foundation for you to earn more in the future. We should learn from it and follow the process don’t just look for quick profit. Set you goal on trading and execute it well so you will not be disappointed and start believing on yourself.
Activity: 294
January 20, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
I think that everyone will have the same story as you, I personally sold some of my coins, thinking that they reached their peak, and the price goes lower, but no, this coin continued to grow and did several X and did not fall below the price I sold. So do not worry, my friend, you're not the only one
Activity: 127
January 20, 2018, 09:20:18 AM
well, that's always happen everyday
dissappointed because sell at lower profit
but sometimes, it can be lucky because of sell at higher point
that's what you think because of not enter and exit market with good strategy
none gan always lucky with good entry and exit point
the point is, if you already make a decision, what is already happen doesnt matter
what will we do next is the most important thing

This is very common as you said but we can change this by being more patient and careful in trading. These two are very significant not to feel bad about you, not to get depressed, not to get disappointed with yourself in trading.

I'm trying to apply them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 20, 2018, 09:19:44 AM
when you go to the stock exchange, you have to understand one thing:
Both sides can not win here, one always loses in the end
yeah that's the reason why there's a buy and sell features so people who positive with certain movements will buy and wait till their desire price to reach
then sell it out to those who are just anticipating more jumped, but the problem is we don't really know when the value will jumped high nor when to fell
dip, I think its normal to the market so better to practice to have very long patience in order to survive with this market.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Trading is all about patience. If we know the it is a good coin, let us just wait for its pump. But let us always remember that price do not always goes up fast.
Previously, I also have a coin earned from signatute campaign. I sell it immediately right after I receive it. That time, the coin price is 0.5 I think. But weeks later it goes up to 4$. It hurts. But from it, i just tell myself not to do the same thing again. Let us learn from our mistakes to be a good trader. After all experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Well I think, your not the only one who faced that kind of experienced here dude. Take it as charge experienced and learn from your mistakes. It's part of growing here in this industry anyway mate at last the next time it happen you know what to do isn't right? Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
You're talking about fundamentally pretty good coins but last month I've definitely seen coins that are totally worthless getting pumped to insane levels. I'm not even sure you can avoid missing chances because fundamentals don't matter. At least last month. In the long run you should defintely own coins that have a high chance of survival and haven the potential to become the new Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Speaking of which, what do you think about EOS? Overhyped, overfunded or contender for the throne?
Jump to: