Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 24. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
Many of us have been in your shoes. You can not catch the best price all the time. Have a good rest and have a clear mind, start fresh trading. Good luck.
Activity: 110
August 27, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
Believe in yourself, if you do not patience, you will make mistakes. Overcome this opportunity, and you will have more experience in the transaction. There are many opportunities in the future. Hope you will succeed
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
Definitely, the main profitable tool in the cryptocurrency market is information. Without a sufficient number of relevant insiders, it is impossible to build a profitable strategy, and it takes time to study it. So Yes, you should not make hasty decisions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

in the crypto-currency it is very difficult to remain calm, because any decision taken may not be true in the end, and that will lead to a loss. in this area you need to have a cold mind.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
It speaks for itself that there is nothing to hurry. It is necessary to wait and everything will be fine. We are not predictors and do not know what will happen to the market tomorrow. And tomorrow you wake up, but your coin is worthless, and maybe it will fly off like a plane quickly and high.
Activity: 308
August 27, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
most important think is patient,
i have done the same mistake with btc , had sold bitcoins after the bullrun .

now im more patient than ever Cheesy

timing ist the most important thing

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 03:06:39 PM
Almost everyone at some points has made or make mistakes in the crypto space. Nobody is perfect and we learn on daily basis. Although for those who want to learn. It was long before i could realise that patience is needed for one to succeed in this space. There were some coins i sold hastily. This should not make us to regret, but that we should see all that happens to us as lessons and as stepping stone to attain greater heights in the space.
in fact, today the work is very difficult, because not only a bad market, but also a bad mood affects our activities. So I would not blame anyone for incapacity for work. There are very good reasons for this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
August 27, 2018, 02:54:07 PM
Almost everyone at some points has made or make mistakes in the crypto space. Nobody is perfect and we learn on daily basis. Although for those who want to learn. It was long before i could realise that patience is needed for one to succeed in this space. There were some coins i sold hastily. This should not make us to regret, but that we should see all that happens to us as lessons and as stepping stone to attain greater heights in the space.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 12:38:24 PM
This story happens with almost every crypto investor. And there's nothing to be done, because the crypto currency is very volatile. Change in their prices is very difficult to predict. But on the other hand, if you have not lost your investment, but have received, any, even a small profit, then this should please you.
Activity: 119
August 27, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
A failure will help us more things if we look back and understand the reason why we failed. What of things we learned from the failures will help our success in future.
Activity: 33
August 27, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
everybody was a newbie one, and all of us makes mistakes, don't blame yourself, just learn all the wrong what you did and you will be fine, gl in the future!
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
Of course, there must be luck in the crypto market. A very small part of the processes occurring here is amenable to logic. Unfortunately, we see more chaos than order. We need experience. Only thanks to experience you can be successful in crypto.
Activity: 728
August 27, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
It is common story, i think almost everyone, who is here can tell such story. So, i dont think you are stupid, you just have to remember your mistakes and dont repeat them.
Activity: 546
August 27, 2018, 08:19:11 AM
Don't blame yourself too much. it's normal and i think we all here ever face that situation. don't give up and learning from the fault. all thing in crypto are no guarantee just be more carefully next time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
It is possible that you need to analyze everything well in order not to regret your choice in the future. Of course there is a share of luck.
You will also understand that such conversations about the full analysis and everything else on this topic are just talking about doing something that could help you in this regard very hard, because this is just your analysis, there are no other resources that would they said what to do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 08:07:15 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You cannot blame yourself for that, there is no way that you could tell what would happen to the coins. Infact this is why we wait for bull markets, you could decide to sell a coin then after that the coin goes up. But you also have to ask yourself, what if the coin had gone even further down and you did not sell, which means you could be making losses. There is always two sides.
copper member
Activity: 226
August 26, 2018, 07:31:02 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself mate. It is a general market condition. Try and be patient with good coins and never sell at loss no matter the current market condition
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Thank for listening.

Well, this is the crypto world. I experienced the same thing already too, and it is very frustrating but it happened already I can't do anything about that now. What's important is that you learned something from what happened.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 07:11:35 PM
Well, it's a double-edged sword. It all depends on the purpose of acquisition or retention of cryptocurrency. Those who want just to make investments and in a year to receive any profit, Yes, these people shouldn't hurry and grab everything. But those who earns even the minimum fluctuations of the market, certainly not to procrastinate.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 25, 2018, 04:38:58 PM
It is possible that you need to analyze everything well in order not to regret your choice in the future. Of course there is a share of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: