Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 25. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
The moral lesson is don't daytrade or short-term trade. Even if you are tempted to sell, sell just a portion because it can only go just two ways which is go up again or go down. Most of veteran traders do that and that always work and I always follow. Lips sealed Lips sealed
in my opinion, we don't need to be disappointed with our own decisions. we must take lessons and experience so that in the future we will not be disappointed again. not only are you a lot of cloth people are also in a hurry and are disappointed so you don't need to worry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
August 25, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
The story familiar to all of us. In crypto we need never look back and regret because the price has gone further up. It's just a waste of emotion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:47:19 PM
crypto is so hard to predict and I would have made the same mistake you made as well. There is nothing you can do about it other than accept it and grow from your mistake.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 04:41:01 PM
Thank you for the experience . I think that a large number of people face this problem
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 08:04:30 PM
Failing is part of every process, and sadly when there is money involves I think it hurts even more, but remember that you can recover that profits after just a some time if you make the right decisions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 23, 2018, 07:59:22 PM
We all mistake many time but when one mistake can give the chance to be success. some time we have no need to sell the coins but we can't wait for increasing the price of coins and we sell all the coins and after some time the price of coins increase then we are very dissapointed. Don't be a disappointed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 23, 2018, 07:29:58 PM
We all finds ourselves in this situation's at different time. but the most interesting part of the story was you taking responsibility for your action and having a fine understanding that the market is still here and there are numerous opportunity abound.

This is way life generally is, but we most often are lost with the anxiety to get rich quick. Crypto is filled with a lot of opportunity to make  more money. We should not cast blames on the YouTube video we watch or the article we read before making our trading decision.

Understanding that the opportunities are limitless "for now" is very important.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:39:44 PM
Yes, no need to regret the missed opportunity, the market will be a lot of opportunities, just the next time suffer more
Activity: 47
August 23, 2018, 06:38:28 PM
Of course not. The reason for decision-making can serve only weighted conclusions after the analysis of both the currency chart and the information background around it.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
Don't worry bro, many people do the same thing as you do. You are not the only one who does that, so you don't have to worry. we don't know what's going on out there, maybe someone is worse than you. you have to stay fighting.
Activity: 96
August 19, 2018, 03:10:27 AM
That's normal for me. I think everyone went through something like that. The good thing is that people learn from experience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 02:07:21 AM
Try to rise up, do not falter before the difficulties, if you are not hard and do not rise, then can not be successful in any field, so let's see the failure of the mother of the public

It's ok to feel disappointment sometimes but don't let that to be a hindrance in your plan to succeed in this crypto industry. Make it a lesson in your past and move on with your present life.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 06:09:06 PM
Of course, at 100 percent, you need to weigh the pros and cons. It is good to study the market, conduct a good analysis and only then make decisions.
Activity: 12
August 18, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
dissapointment is not good in life try to motivate yourself and try to help others  you will feel better
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 18, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
You are not the only person that have made decisions that you later regret. I have also made such type of decisions.
I wanted to invest in pchain post ico, so I observed it growth. It started to trade at x2, and I decided to wait more. When the market started to drop, so I bought it when it was x1.2 and now it is x0.6. I also felt bad that I should have been patient enough but the market is just hard to predict
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 18, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
Try to rise up, do not falter before the difficulties, if you are not hard and do not rise, then can not be successful in any field, so let's see the failure of the mother of the public
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
In this case, you do not need to be disappointed, but on the contrary you need to gain strength and take it all as a rewarding experience!
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
I am very disappointed with my self why because i bought a coin and immediately sell it off after some days i now notice that the coin is now 8 doller i was shocked. When i saw it
Activity: 93
August 18, 2018, 04:43:18 AM
The moral lesson is don't daytrade or short-term trade. Even if you are tempted to sell, sell just a portion because it can only go just two ways which is go up again or go down. Most of veteran traders do that and that always work and I always follow. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 53
August 17, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
The market is very volatile and it is always carried out with the help of some pumps or dumps. Never invest or sell in a bunch, always try to buy or sell in different places.
Pages:
Jump to: