Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 39. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
I wouldn't worry about it too much, the price could of gone either way. You can't trade with hindsight, we're not psychic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
July 21, 2018, 10:15:36 AM
through a similarly passed everyone on this forum. or will soon pass))
make conclusions and repeat mistakes
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
We all make mistakes. Don't be too hard on yourself. We learn from our experience. The cryptomarket is still here and you can make it all work again. You already know what went wrong, it's half the way to success. Be more patient, more wise in your choices. It was a lesson for you. Don't forget it, but don't make it stop you from moving on.
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 06:54:48 AM
You are truly a man of great courage. I like how you just managed your worries and anxieties. It is a bold step you have taken in creating this thread. The is never the end for you, you have better things than this, to achieve in crypto. I am sure that people who have carefully read your post would have learnt one lesson or the other and you too would have learnt more. Patience is the key virtue in crypto.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 21, 2018, 12:03:24 AM
Dont blame yourself on what you did, its a part of our life to do accidentally such wrong things in life. Serves it as a lesson for you so if that things will be happen again, you know what you’re supposed to do.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 20, 2018, 09:57:47 PM
Well that happens sometime don't be too hard on yourself sometimes we  make mistake and blame on our self... maybe you just fail to be sensitive about it, and we know that the value of bitcoin in the market change form time to time so we just have to keep our self updated and not to give in easily to our impulse...better luck next time dude.. I'm pretty sure you will still recover.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 09:54:01 PM
it will not be forever that we do will always be right, surely we will make mistakes and it is very human. you will do some truth but will also make some mistakes. do not worry, you are not alone. there are many people who make mistakes here.
Activity: 180
July 20, 2018, 09:04:10 PM
Not only like you did something like that but most of us,but now you learned you lessons. Now you have a chance this time to do everything right and be more patient. And just wait for that opportunity and keep trusting and holding your investment.
Activity: 175
July 20, 2018, 08:41:29 PM
Yes i was experience disappointment in my decision when one of my coin was in high price then i sell only half because i though it will get into high more but now it was getting dump and dump.i learn now that i should be wise enough to decide.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 08:40:20 PM
if I think personally in the future you have to be careful in selling etc because at any time the price can rise drastically. you should sell when the price etc can provide benefits for you. although the benefits are few.
Activity: 32
July 20, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
That's normal to make mistake and in this crypto world is very difficult and almost impossible to make good preditctions.... don't be disappointed and learn from your mistakes!
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 08:07:58 PM
It is very normal that we are sometimes disappointed with ourselves. This is human nature. We experience these feelings so that we can learn from our mistakes. Like in my case, i sold my position in a certain coin too early.
July 20, 2018, 08:01:01 PM
Never put all your eggs in one basket. That is my advice. When you expect too much in one thing and it failed, you fell into this sad sad sad situation. Research and invest in more altcoins. Trade everyday :”)
July 20, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
Lol. You buy ETC @ 15$ then after the price will fall to $9 your mind is still believe. But when the price is back to $15 you sell it? Where that word you say "believe". If your mind is believing, just hold whenever what will happen.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 06:38:51 AM
Not who can not predict or say where the price will be sent . Your mistakes teach you. Experience is useful .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
July 20, 2018, 06:36:05 AM
you can never know if it will go up like that. because this is crypto world. anything can happen. it could drop to 1 usd even. but if you believe in blockchain technology and future of cryptocurrencies it is better to hold as long as possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 05:06:37 AM
You are not alone.
It seems to me that everyone who invested and invests their money faced such problems.
Patience solves everything, but sometimes it is not enough. Therefore, we still need practice. We all learn from our mistakes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 20, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
You should be because that is a way to realize your mistake and its a lesson to not do it those things again. It makes you wiser and be good in decision making the next time you have your trading and holding. Now is a good time to buy those coins back since its price is very low and expect and wait for it to rise up again.
Activity: 111
July 20, 2018, 03:26:20 AM
I like how you just managed your worries and anxieties. It is a bold step you have taken in creating this thread. The is never the end for you, you have better things than this, to achieve in crypto. I am sure that people who have carefully read your post would have learnt one lesson or the other and you too would have learnt more. Patience is the key virtue in crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
That's why in Cryptocurrency should always have extra patience to hold your Altcoins.
I also experienced like that in Bittrex by buying ZClassic at 75.000 satoshi price, but already 2 months Zclassic dropped the price to 56.000 Satoshi.

After I panicked then I sold Zcalssic and to the day Zclassic day was up to 900.000 satoshi price, its unlucky for me !
Pages:
Jump to: