Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 40. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
I'm sad for the end result for you. You should be lost a great deal of cash. I likewise committed error simply like you. I misfortune around hundred $ on my first exchanging as a result of my anxiety. I was truly dissapointed and discouraged around then. Be that as it may, the market still there. There's still part of chances to get benefit. Luckily my misfortune recuperated by XRB, EOS and ETH particularly XRB which rises dozen times since my purchase cost. Through this experience, I understood the intensity of HODL. HODL is love, HODL is live.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 06:13:32 PM
In one way or the other so many have made the same mistake and no one could tell the best time to trade because it varies at its best and needs patient most times and I feel that's the way to control the lose
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
July 19, 2018, 05:53:04 PM
Disappointments will just make you immature in the crypto industry that might brought you to a losing situation if you let disappointments dictate you. Just stay focus on your plan because the market is going to okay soon because as what we can see it, it's becoming greener now.
Activity: 59
July 19, 2018, 05:52:09 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You've definitely had some unfortunate luck in terms of timings of your trades! However it's good to see you keeping your head and putting it down to experience Smiley

I have lost more than I've gained thus far but short term price movement is NO reason to give up, or change your fundamental beliefs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
Will down be sad about that my friend infact make it a an experience so if it will happend again you will know what to do next time
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
July 19, 2018, 05:45:13 PM
I hope the worthless projects (worthless in a literal sense, not shitcoins, but projects like ADA, XLM, IOTA and such) also rise a bit, maybe that also gives me enough confidence to keep these too...
There is no useful or useless. There are popular and not interesting Cheesy I Think that in the future will somehow distinguish projects for the benefit of the economy, the world and other areas. Well... who speaks louder is the best.
the person who primarily thinks about profits, he has very different factors in choosing promising projects. And crypto-currency enthusiasts and fans think only about the technical side of this business.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 05:35:56 PM
I hope the worthless projects (worthless in a literal sense, not shitcoins, but projects like ADA, XLM, IOTA and such) also rise a bit, maybe that also gives me enough confidence to keep these too...
There is no useful or useless. There are popular and not interesting Cheesy I Think that in the future will somehow distinguish projects for the benefit of the economy, the world and other areas. Well... who speaks louder is the best.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 05:31:19 PM
Market has the mind of it's own and certainly no one can predict the market. I am sure every active trader can connect with what happened to the op. I have experience situation like this. One must make provision for every market condition.
Activity: 132
July 19, 2018, 05:30:07 PM
Activity: 132
July 19, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
 I am sure that people who have carefully read your post would have learnt one lesson or the other and you too would have learnt more. Patience is the key virtue in crypto.
Activity: 36
July 19, 2018, 06:38:02 AM
First of all never invest something you cant afford to lose because it will affect your trade decisions if you risk everything you had. Secondcjust try to ride the price action, look for a good coin and invest in it long term. research is everything Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 89
July 19, 2018, 04:08:28 AM
At some point in time one may need some huge capitals to fund some projects with cryptocurrencies being the last saving grace, then tell me if i am holding so many coins then, won't I sell off some to meet my demands? Investment in Cryptos is such that can help when one is down or make someone free from poverty for ever.
Activity: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:07:11 AM
We as a whole experienced these trials, I would be a mogul on the off chance that I didn't offer extremely modest enormous measures of coins that later mooned. These are on the whole exercises for what's to come. The exceptionally essential point is attempt endeavor to gain from these exercises, which are our oversights - a that is less demanding said than done, since we generally are slanted to rehash our errors and once more.
Activity: 33
July 19, 2018, 02:57:35 AM
I feel your pain, mate. I've been there too. You have to buy a coin, and then wait for the price at which you are ready to sell and make money on it. I am also still an amateur in terms of trading crypto coins. From here, all of us can learn that it takes more patience and also experience. The more experience, the better the ability to analyze and predict.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 46
July 19, 2018, 02:57:14 AM
I agree with the sentence, when no one can insist that the market is right, most of them have regrets, because you are human, I feel that as long as you make money, don’t complain about not getting more profit because Those that don't belong to you. Successful people are only a few
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 02:55:56 AM
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
Mistakes like you do is a natural thing, you do not want to lose. make lessons for the future. I do not care about anything like that you do but I'm very afraid of hackers compared to your "timings" mistake
Activity: 90
July 19, 2018, 02:55:08 AM
In fact, you don't have to be like this. After all, what happens in the future of the cryptocurrency world can't be predicted. Although you didn't sell at the highest point, you still make money. This will let you learn something, the next time I believe it. You will be more patient to wait for the right time
Activity: 111
July 19, 2018, 02:51:38 AM
It sounds extremely discouraged and loaded with second thoughts and annihilations by claim fretful. Indeed, there is no such ideal thing in this wolrd. Everybody think of oversights and laments in choice and the odds that passed. We couldn't point the finger at ourselves coz that is us. We are all the more energetically gained from the oversights previously. Later on of exchanging each learning can be material to apply in the present of making an arrangement in crypto. You're correct, market will stay and coins proved unable. Get the banner, and proceed onward with much expansive comprehension towards dealings.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
It is important to offer not on the double however it is somewhat important to hold a coin so far it won't go to the typical trade on the off chance that you truly needn't bother with cash. the fact is that you have purchased these coins above all else in light of the fact that you confided in them. on the off chance that there is no unsavory news which against development of a coin, I don't see the purposes behind which you have changed the mind coins. simply recollect the explanations behind which you have gotten it above all else, and cling to it to the extent that this would be possible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 02:49:23 AM
Yes, I am also very disappointed with myself. I made a lot of mistakes, and I regret that I didn't invest in the market last year. This made me miss a good opportunity. And I sold my cryptocurrency too early.
Pages:
Jump to: